The End of HIV?

A new HIV therapy designed by five UK universities appears to have “cured” a 44-year old man of HIV.

crowdpondent.com/2016/11/05/the-end-of-hiv/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
nytimes.com/1982/05/11/science/new-homosexual-disorder-worries-health-officials.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lets cure homosexual degenerates instead of letting them die so they can do unspeakable sexual acts and breed a new hyper aids
Brilliant.

>complaining about degeneracy on Sup Forums
Are you lost little fella?

Don't cut yourself on that edge there you little faggot.

How many dicks did you have to suck to get a brain eating STD?

Is that how you caught HIV?

Yeah and it probably works on 1 or 2 specific strains.

Easier method of preventing HIV is not letting homos fuck you in the ass.

I guess I'll have to start restricting myself to straight guys fucking me in the ass

>sex is the only way to get HIV

Tripfags, everyone.

HIV is God's answer to satanic homosexuals.

Any man who follows God should not be working on this.

Monkey bites?

>MMXVI
>believing God exists
>believing Satan exists
grow up

>and breed a new hyper aids
fags can't breed

You have to be at least 18 to post here, sport.

guys
this may be surprising to you but 1980s are over

and there are way more straight people with HIV than gay ones

:O !

>fight AIDS
>super AIDS begins infecting straight white people
good idea

yes please, straight people do not have aids

fuck with no condoms with them and see what happens

straight people get aids from gay people

You're kinda forgetting that it has spread to straight people too. It spreads through blood contact, it doesn't care whether you're a homo or not. A lot of people were infected with it through contaminated blood during a transfusion. Some people were born with it because one of their parents had it.

but if they are straight...how did they get aids in first place?

omg! what does this mean!?!?!?

straight person fucks gay person of opposite sex

>only homos can get AIDS

Hello 1980s

are you retarded?
they TEST the blood before doing a transfusion, wtf do you think straight people never get ill or have STDs?

a straight guy with HIV donates blood and they just say "yes i'm straight xD!" so the doctors go and give that blood to half the world?

nice bubble you live in

What are you my grandfather?

Straightards' fragil sexuality is always fun.

There were roughly 44K HIV diagnosis in 2014 (US).

65% of them happen during gay sex.

So no.

I hope that these brilliant scientists can cure cancer next. That's really the main illness that I would like to see vanquished.

I'm not getting AIDS because I wouldn't engage in casual sex, but I could be randomly afflicted with cancer despite being a healthy straightedge person.

Thanks for the laugh

Does that mean gay people are more likely to get HIV or more likely to get tested for it?

looks like the UK is going to get a CIA coup
Cancer will never be cured. Chemotherapy and radiation (((((treatment))))) will continue to milk cancer patients of their money, while killing them faster than the actual cancer.

I fucking hope not, I'm rooting for this virus.
It's the virus of justice.

>I can't get my head out of my ass so nothing that does not affect me matters
>but i really want other people to work for my potential problems!

More likely to get HIV.

Anal sex and sharing needles are the most probable methods of transfer. If you manage to contract HIV without fucking someone or sharing a needle, then you are just incredibly unlucky. The only feasible thing I can think of would be if you somehow got infected blood from a transfusion/

Proof?

When are they going to develop a cure for my type 1 diabeetus?

>Anal sex is the highest-risk sexual behavior. For the HIV-negative partner, receptive anal sex (bottoming) is riskier than insertive anal sex (topping).

cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

See And the idea that people are getting infected but not getting tested is asinine. If you get infected with HIV you are going to wind up in the hospital eventually, and then it will be diagnosed after a simple blood test.

Proof is in the numbers.

>aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
>cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

83% of all HIV diagnoses are gay men. If you're black AND gay, you're double fucked.

Its mainly a gay virus, so to speak.

Africa and Russia would like a word with you.

google gay breeding then

Gays don't exist officially in either of those regions, as they are officially listed as disease rather than sexual orientation.

Not only that, if you declare yourself as gay, or say you got it from gay sex, you're likely to be sent to prison or mental hospital or beaten to death or stoned to death.

So, yeah.

>mfw the risk of getting HIV through vaginal intercourse is literally 0.04% aka 1 in 2500 and even less if you're circumcised

Don't fuck someone in the ass and you're good.

>people are taking the obvious homophobe bait in this thread

why

That wasn't his point at all. If you look at the statistics you'd realize HIV is barely a worry for normal people. HIV and AIDS is nature's way of bringing back order to this world. It's beautiful really. And if humans really can stop this, it will only be temporary, as a new strain will rise from the ashes and plague these degenerates yet again.

As with all illnesses some people are naturally resistant and may not show symptoms if they even contract the illness in the first place. HIV is very uncommon even in the highest risk groups, not all of those who contract it will exhibit symptoms at least not immediately. The full effects of the virus can take many years to fully manifest and up until then you may think you're completely healthy. A lot of people with it do not know they currently have it, and those people may spread it to other people who do not know they have it.

Mainly don't be gay and don't be black.

They both have highest risk of STDs. Combination will multiply the effect.

Yeah, and then they eventually wind up in the hospital and get diagnosed. What's your point? Are you under the impression that there's tons of infected straight people running around who just so happen to be highly resistant to the virus?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

P.S. AIDS was originally known as GRID (Gay Related Immune Deficiency) because the vast majority of the cases that began to appear in the 80s were homosexuals.

nytimes.com/1982/05/11/science/new-homosexual-disorder-worries-health-officials.html?pagewanted=all

Cases we're seeing right now are people who contracted the virus several months/years ago. If there's an ongoing epidemic we wouldn't know because we're using old data basically. With the increase in opioid use in the states there very well could be an increase in the number of people who have contracted the virus. These people may end up unwittingly spreading it to other people.

lol

never.

More guesswork.
I don't see what your problem is. Anal sex is the most common method of transferring the disease sexually. We already have plenty of statistics to back up my claims, but none to back up yours.
Good night. I'm going to sleep now.

PREP ALREADY EXISTS

straight degenerates need to go as well

Good night user.

Why is this thread filled with Sup Forums

>Old white male cured of cancer

Couldn't have picked a less privileged race to test?

Whoa there, user. Are you whining about the evil homosexuals? Do you need a big, strong adult to protect you against fags? :^)

It's hip to be edgy. It can't be helped it's just how these people are.

Post reads like I'm on fucking youtube.

>test it on black guy or woman
>fucking white male privilege they don't test some experimental drug on him

This, let's just cure all the diseases that keep the population growth somewhat in check. Also no more war and free food for everyone in Africa. It's not as if we were already thrice the amount of people the planet can sustain-

>they TEST the blood before doing a transfusion

You can't detect the virus unless an immune reaction already started, this means that for a few months after being infected you still test negative because there's not enough viral load to trigger the changes they look for; however, the virus is there and keeps replicating after being transfused into a new host. People get infected through blood transfusions from even the best hospitals all the time, you just can't prevent it 100%.