Nice build

>amd
I rate it a solid 0

5/10
meh

>Fx-8350
>970 chipset motherboard instead of the vastly superior 990FX
>Single channel ddr3 at terrible Cas Latency

Other than that 6/10. Not bad for $600. What cooler you have on that CPU? Better look into overclocking guides if you want your CPU to be worth even half of a damn in most games. Here's my garbage. Been too long since I last upgraded or fuck, even dusted.

But user, it's alright for a silent computer that runs games and movies at 4k

>amd
>silent
wew lad...

I use a zalman water cooler for the cpu and I've set the settings to silent in the bios.

>water cooling meme
haha this just keeps getting better

The videocard temp is a bit high user

It works like a charm for $30

that is a very oddball cooler.
Took speccy shot when I had a game I alt-tabbed out of. PC is in an insulated low/no airflow case. Fans on my 980TI Classy go to 0% when idle. PC sits in a 21C room too.

Pretty nice gear user

Up monitor to 60hz, you're missing ONE FPS

Classy

finally have 8GB of RAM

I got yelled at elsewhere on the internet for calling this a budget build, by people running GPUs that benchmark higher and cost more on release.

>2016
>1080p @ 60hz
>Win8
0/10

Please rate

Jesus Christ

What a steaming pile of shit, you paid 600 dollars for this? How recently? Fucking g Christ man ...

4 and a half years old and doing okay

>Windows 8
Why

10/10

>self built
Do you mean you played with fucking legos for 10m after looking at one of the million retard-friendly guides?

This used to cost a thousand euros back in 2009. Now it just isn't enough anymore.
I am scared that if I build another 1000€+ machine it will become obsolete and underpowered even faster.
Are my fears justified?
This is what I would like to build pcpartpicker.com/list/fBmqhq
Maybe 6600k instead of 6700 to save some money.

I think he means a not pre-built.

2011 tier.

nice dubs and not a bad build.

I spent 650 bucks on this not including the monitor. How did I do?

300 toaster here rate and h8!

If you don't want to spend a lot of money why not get a used video card?

I've bought nothing but used cards all my life from eBay/Craigslist and they run just fine.

If you want to save some money while at the same time have a decent upgrade bath them maybe this build will do
pcpartpicker.com/list/

you can also get cheaper parts here:
microcenter.com/site/brands/intel-processor-bundles.aspx

Because I don't live in a place where ebay and craiglist exists. I live in a small yuropoor country in the middle of nowhere.

>8GB VRAM
>650W PSU
Not really neccesary

I need it to last as long as possible so I think the 8GB is a bit necessary. Especially since devs don't really bother optimising their games properly these days. Would 550W suffice? Isn't it better to have some buffer in case I overlock?

>no ssd

Shit.

SSDs are too expensive. If I can get a 256 gig one for like 40 bucks then I'd totally go for it.
Also that hard drive is my old SATA 2 one, so once it starts to fail I'll buy new storage drives

r8
>tfw need a ssd but can't be bothered to do a clean install
>tfw need more 8gb because DX12 mem leaks

>Not buying a used CPU/MOBO and getting a 1080 or whatever the AMD counterpart is

>$500 graphics card
>Shitty 1080p 60hz monitor
6/10

get a SSD and a better monitor for that graphics card

Yeah, I know. Really need to get a better monitor.

a 1080 would break that $600 budget user. Assuming he is using a 290x those only cost 180 bucks user

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday is coming soon so you should have no problem getting either a 1440p or 144hz monitor for cheap, or maybe you want both

this thing hits 85c+ playing OSRS

Been looking at this one
>BENQ ZOWIE XL2411

1080p144
It's about €300 and seems fine.

that seems overpriced since last year I got the 144hz acer g246hl last year for less then €200

It probably is since its marketed to the gaymur market.
I'll shop around and see where I can get the best deal.