Being in private trackers

>being in private trackers
>sucking cyber dick and begging to join secret clubs so you can feel special for once in your life

>thinking that there's stuff you can only find on private trackers
>paying to pirate, be it through seedboxes or "donations" in exchange for the right to effectively access the tracker

>drama
>ptg, the worst shitposting cesspool of the board, even worse than the "mechanical" keyboard and battlestation threads

someone sounds butthurt, couldn't get into a private tracker?

I do miss wcd, I'm back to rutracker and blogspot now but I can't find a lot of stuff I'd like.

>he's so butthurt he can't get in he had to make a thread
>he thinks you have to pay
Enjoy TPB lads

>get an invite to send someone
>be afraid of who you send it to, lest you get banned along with whoever let you in and their whole family

>finally manage to "get in"
>overwhelming feeling of accomplishment
>proceed to spam in order to trick others into the pyramid scheme

>download shit you don't care about just to maintain a decent ratio
>get crushed by users with better connection or seedbox

>when confronted, resort to memes and the "butthurt" magic word
>imply everyone would like to fall for the scam

Because the other posters offered such serious and level-headed arguments, right

>let's share stuff
>but let's keep it private
>it's totally not a contradiction, guys

There's tons of people who take pride on not even seeding the stuff they get through public trackers, it's only natural someone would organize it better and keep worthless leechers away.

here, we see the mind of the autist, only capable of seeing in binary

watch as he assumes that there are only 2 states, sharing with everyone, or not sharing at all

it is inconceivable to him that sharing with just a few people, who are less likely to be working for the CIA, is something that people like to do

who are you quoting ?

public tracker:
>wait 1 hour for vidya game to download

DDL:
>wait 2 hours for vidya game to download
>far better selection of vidya games than torrents

private tracker:
>spend several hours reading list of hundreds of rules and guidelines
>spend 5 minutes signing up account
>wait a week or two for admin to activate your account
>spend a few more weeks downloading and seeding shit you don't even want to build up ratio
>finally have enough ratio, wait 1 hour for vidya game to download
>realize private tracker doesn't have anything you couldn't already find a DDL link for
>but at least you're part of a secret underground internet piracy club now, so you feel like a real badass VIP cyberpunk and brag on Sup Forums about it all day

>private tracker
>wait 15 mins fo vidya game to download
FTFY
Also
>DDL
>far better selection of vidya games than torrents
Good one

grown-up
>no vidya

not scum
>pay for vidya

clever
>wait 1 year and get a 50%+ discount on Steam

i only pirate music and movies and i do so with public trackers, what are they gonna do, honestly? Is comcast gonna send me another email, "hey you downloaded the Jurassic Park Soundtrack pls stop"

>being this autistic about torrents
>implying there is any reason to seed a torrent that already has plenty of seeders

do you also get upset about that guy that pisses all over the floor in public restrooms and shits on the toilet seat and pulls all the toilet paper and paper towels out throws it on the floor and purposely clogs the toilets with it and mashes the soap dispenser until there is soap all over the floor and none left in the dispenser and draws poop swastikas on the wall? because that guy is me and I don't seed my torrents either lmao stay mad moralcuck.

>implying my internet connection can possibly download any faster than 1000KB/s
>implying private trackers are any faster than public trackers for me

dead torrents with literally 0 seeders don't count. with DDL you never need to worry about seeders. I encounter dead torrents far more often than dead DDL links.

R u new?

>voluntarily paid over 50 euros to support a top-tier private tracker since my upload connection was poor
>participated in group guys for products that were shared on the tracker
>didn't log in for almost a year
>they deactivated my account
>have to reapply in IRC again like I'm a new member

FUCK PRIVATE TRACKERS

>directly funding DRM
>thinking you have the moral high ground

Buying games on steam/origin/other DRM/spyware platforms is worse than pirating them.

What DDL site do you use for games? Genuinely interested

lmao privatefags btfo

pcgames-download and IGG games for modern PC games

theisozone and archive.org for old PC games

archive.org, emuparadise, or one of the million other rom sites for console games

those are just the one I frequently use and have bookmarked, if I can't find what I'm looking for there there's plenty of other good DDL sites. always use a script blocker like uMatrix to block ads and browse the internet freely without fear of driveby malware/spyware. if a website doesn't function without enabling scripts, avoid it. the only site I listed above that requires scripts to function is theisozone.