Guts Thread

'morning Sup Forums. No guts thread?
let's fix that.

>'morning Sup Forums. No "I need to show off and approval from others for my hardware" thread?
>let's fix that.
FTFY

you forgot to add "with an image i repost every time the previous thread dies"

Of course, it's not like they actually have money to have many awesome systems, just one "muh baby" system.

Can you guys teach me to be as cool as you?

Yeah. For starters, don't post in Sup Forumsuts threads.

Yeah but you posted here though

I only posted here to express my disdain for these threads. I meant, don't post your guts, unless you can fap to people criticising your rig.

So the secret to being cool is going into other people's business and telling them to stop liking what I don't like?

You got it, kid.

i hate hp, but that case always looks nice to me

inb4 meme cooler and meme gpu

just delete this thread

meme supreme

that looks really cool fampai

Glad I just went ahead with the 950 Pro nvme when I did, prices are screwed up with the 960 due... which seems to be bringing a 1.2-3x price increased compared to what I got the 950 for. Even for the extra performance it doesn't seem like it would have been worth the wait.

>being this butthurt over one kind of thread on Sup Forums

noice colour coordination lad

What case is that?

thanks
Lian Li A04B. Its old as fuck now.

specs? dem heatpipes.

gutsu desu~

Trying to help my friend upgrade his HP PC, can't get him to budge to buy a 1050ti instead of a RX 460 when both are the same price in his area.

Absolute insanity, I would love him to get a 470 or 480, but for his strict budget a $140 1050ti is simply a better investment than a $140 460.

sup

>reddit memes
>sli 970s
If I made an image in mind of what's wrong with modern PC gaming, that could be it.

CPU is overclocked to 4,8Ghz, temps aren't correct either (APU thingy). the GPU is a 6870x2, got my hands on it for 70 bucks with a couple of other low tier gpu's.