You cant connect iPhone 7 to latest macbook pro without buying seperate dongle

applefags discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSHBg8gscp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So? I don't have a MacBook but I have plenty cables on my desk, one more wouldn't make a difference

>You cant connect iPhone 7 to latest macbook pro without buying seperate dongle
I'm anti-Mac and even I know this is false

user where have you been? Macbooks haven't had uab ports for a while.

Personally idc, i can't remember the last time i used a usb port on my laptop. Probably to install my OS. But normies who drop $2500 on Macbooks don't have towers.

I don't seem to have it any more, but remember that Mac vs PC image that got posted here all the time where the mac was clean and simple and the PC had dozens of dongles?

>apple will continue to succeed though because it's lemming customers won't defect and it's biggest competitors have their products explode

already had this thread user

but that's not true

yeah i know Steve didn't have brain cancer

Apple Engineer Talks about unnecessary Apple DONGLES!
youtube.com/watch?v=hSHBg8gscp0

Isn't apple mostly for people who are technologically challenge and brand conscious? As my aunt puts it "I love how easy it to use". PC's and droid phones scare her.

People here are not your average citizen, but most people actually fall for the new "innovative" apple gadgets. When in reality most of us here have been using similar shit for at least a couple of years. Oh, and at cheaper prices.

Phones needing dongles for audio is dumb, but you usually carry extra stuff with a laptop anyway.

so how do you make a backup and how do you move picturesfiles without sending them thru nsa servers ?

>trackpad user detected
get out

Your dumb picture is literally comparing a glider to a fucking jumbojet designed to carry the space shuttle

Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

It's really not a problem. Apple products are bought by people who are afraid of computers, but have to use them anyway. They know nothing about technology (or they wouldn't be Apple customers). If something doesn't connect to something else, they make a trip to the Apple store and get talked into buying an adapter for $70, or €70, prices and exchange rates don't matter. For them, this is a positive experience, having sniffed in the aura of the Apple store, and having solved a problem by just simply paying money. It actually makes them feel good about themselves, so no matter what Apple changes in the future, their customers all come back gladly and purchase more dongles or adapters.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end.

>Macbooks haven't had uab ports for a while.
Two weeks is a while? Still has USB ports, just not USB-A.

You really don't need to. I'm able to connect my iPhone to my computer, and I still don't.

I like computers and am very competent in their use, but I still enjoy a simple, straightforward computer that stays out of my way. Being intelligent doesn't necessarily correlate with desiring arguably unnecessary levels of complication.

iPhones and iTunes can communicate over WiFi. It's not as fast, but it doesn't really need to be, because there's no real hurry when your phone isn't tied to your computer with a cable. Just use it like you would.

New MBP's only have USB-C and the 7's only have a lightning port.

>owns apple computer
>doesn't necessarily correlate with desiring arguably unnecessary levels of complication.

>I like computers and am very competent in their use

>he has an opinion that isn't mine, he must be ignorant!

Look, man. I started building computers for myself when I was 12, and I built a completely new one every two years, replacing parts frequently in between. I also did a lot of builds for other people. I've personally owned two laptops, six smartphones, six tablets (including an HP TouchPad!), and two smartwatches, and serviced twice as many or more. I've run Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10, as well as Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, and MacOS.

Neither of my laptops was as viable for as long as my Macbook, and none of my Android tablets were as good as the two iPads I've had.

I assure you, I know enough to make an informed decision. And I've made it.

Are you retarded? Have you ever heard of this thing called wifi?

If your simple mindedness is worth to you paying five times the usual price for a computer, you can't be helped.

>Macucks

>it just dongles

I thought the new Macbooks had an headphone jack?
But if you have a lightning headphone, you're screwed.

The MacBook Pro does, the regular MacBook just has one USB-C port.

Just checked (on their website, I'm not a fag), it has an headphone jack on the other side

almost perfect but instead of having the headset go into the dongle you should have the dongle go into an iphone and then from that same dongle attach the headset

>five times

No, not really. My MBA ran me about $1200. Can you point to a $250ish computer that is as good as the Macbook Air, and will have a useful life that is as long? (Used ThinkPads on eBay don't count, because you're not buying them from a retailer. I can't buy a MacBook from my friend for $1 and base my assertion that MacBooks are a good value on that.)

Same with phones. Point me to a $150 smartphone that is similar in quality to the iPhone, and will continue to receive updates for 5+ years. Custom ROMs do not count as updates. Time is money.

usb-c to lightning is a cable that apple offers

u know that right

a better post would have been about the lightning headphones that crapple sells that u cant connect to your mbp

>I like computers and am very competent in their use

holy shit, an actual faggot. awesome.

False. Both MBP and iPhone have BT and Wifi.

I feel bad for people that actually need software offered on OSX

You can call me names all you want, but you can't call me wrong.

>New MBP's only have USB-C and the 7's only have a lightning port.

The old MBP have USB-A and the 7's only have lightning port.

You can have a USB-C to lightning cable juste like you have a USB-A to lightning cable at the moment

you still have to buy new cable

with your mindset we'd still be using floppies

kill yourself. cut off your dick before you do it

with your mindset the scrapheap would be so big that it could be seen from the moon

People who complain about things they have no intention (read: means) of getting are not the demographic Apple cares about.

JUST SAYING.

>everyone who compains about apple products are poor bastards

>means
ignorance and being a fucking sheep count as means these days?

so why do you hate apple so much?

>so why do you hate terrorists so much?
>so why do you hate religion so much?
>so why do you hate male genital mutilation so much?
>so why do you hate being robben so much?
>so why do you hate being raped so much?

i can play the same game, friendo

that doesn't answer my question.

So is this hurting their stocks or...?

So why do you hate ______ so much ?

?? i don't understand

>implying OP was referring to wireless connections

You're about a dumb nigger.

How much is a dumb nigger?

Disgusting desu. I'm an Apple user but they've been doing things wrong lately it seems.
They should at least aim to soften the transition first by including one USBA port, one HDMI port and the glorious MagSafe.
All they wanna do now is for things to get ridiculously thin while compromising the machine's overall function as a "pro" laptop.

They could've made it have a 20 hour battery life too but... Sigh.

>apple cares about technological progress

you accidentally memearrowed your post

>can't stump the RISITAS
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU

you're wrong
faggot

>was looking forward to buying my first mbp this year

>they turned out shit

Macfags

Always

Cucked

Its just growing pains. Eventually everything will be wireless and everyone crying about dongles and adapters will feel foolish.

>i want to listen to my iPhone while sitting at my computer and I don't' want to use more than one port.

You literally only need a lightning-USB wire for the phone, plug your headphones into the actual computer and then plug the power into a different port.

How is this difficult?