Is it a good show?

Is it a good show?

It started out as meh, but had some good Sup Forums related laughs in it. It has since devolved into senseless soap opera nonsense that is nothing but attempts to create new memes.

Superior Sup Forums shows are Halt and Catch Fire (though the 2nd season of that went a bit off the rails into a 'womyn power' thing before correcting course in the 3rd season) and Silicon Valley (decent keks in there. maximum tip-to-tip efficiency = :D)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong board faggot don't let us see you around here again or I'll nerd the shit out of you kiddo

Please friend, do show me what nerding the shit out of me looks like!

>Silicon Valley
>Halt and Catch fire
Fuck off Macfag

Please I do ask that you no fuck off, for the shows you enjoy I also enjoy
We're friends now

Go tell that to all the un-tech anime posts ya fucking tard.

>muh anime isn't tech
Just suck my dick you useless piece of trash. Do a good job and I might even buy you that Mac you secretly want.

who wouldnt want one

???
HACF - everyone is on an IBM clone.
SV - I don't think I've noticed a single mac on the show (though I haven't been looking)

They literally named the antagonist organization Evil Corp and no one seems to care about this , that bothered me

If you like it then yes.

It's edgy as all fuck and the plot is objectively terrible, but at least it's better than most "hacker" shows.

All computers are literally macs, except for a couple at hooli. Those were running windows 7.

Opened a random episode (2x09), and I see this at the main house towards the end of the episode. I will admit I did see Richard on a mac though earlier when I was clicking around to find scenes with computers in them.

S1: Yes
S2: No

Also

Yes, but you need to watch it on shrooms for Elliot's insanity to really hit you.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 had too many episodes that they wasted trying to prove to the viewer how deep and artsy the show was. Elliot also became less of a weird but likable person and more of an annoying autist that was just fucking confused about everything for no reason.

They also toned down the winks to the "techy" audience which I liked. Could have been worse, I guess.

It's good until it goes full Fight Club then it becomes shit.

To be fair, it's not actually called "Evil Corp"; It's called E-Corp. I do know what you mean, though. That sort of bothers me, too.

first three episodes were great then it devolved into junkie schizophrenic bs

also the social engineering shit was dumb

it pretends that every normie is a linux sysadmin

>ha. bet you wouldn't guess an execute knowing Linux, huh?
If you like carcinogenics, this show's for you.

It had Fight Club vibes from episode 1 if you ever payed attention to how and when people would talk to Elliot.

It's literally "tech Fight Club the TV Show". That's not a bad thing really, and honestly the relationship between him and Mr. Robot was handled better than the book or movie Fight Club.

Compared to most other movies and TV shows that deal with hacking, it gets a lot right. Sup Forums tends to rag on it because it gets some of the details wrong.

Its literally spelt out Evil Corp from episode 1, everybody calls it Evil Corp at one point or another. At first I thought it was just Eliot giving the company a nickname but when everybody started calling it Evil Corp... JUST!!

great work, user. I bet you really feel like you've made a valuable contribution to the board with this post.

It has no dragon dildo rape scene so it's not Sup Forums approved.

fuck off and fuck me in the ass you fucking furfags.

First episode some dude says gnome and not g-nome.
Dropped it right there

I liked until it became DUDE, DRUGS.

I don't think most people are really referring to it as "evil corp". We are seeing the show through Elliots's eyes, and he mentally changes "e-corp" to "evil corp", so that's what he see/hear, too. Not 100% on this, that's just how I've always seen it.

it's kinda fun to watch, but it is not a 'good' show

Actually decent, for most people season 2 is even hard to comprehend

The thing that bothers me more is that their logo is literally a piece of the Dell logo! How they didn't get jewed is beyond me...