Nvidia and telemetry?!?!?

Just installed 375.70 and bam... discus...

You makes your choices...

Glad I recently moved to AMD graphics on my windows 10 machine.
Would hate to be a cucked spyware nvidia guy

What is there to discuss? Uninstall geforce experience you tech illiterate moron.

"Drivers Only" install is opted out you giant cunt.

NVIDIA FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

EVEN FUCKING NVIDIA SPIES ON YOU

AMD IS PURE AND INNOCENT AND DOESN'T SPY AND THEY PUT OUT DRIVERS 3X A MONTH NOW

NVIDIA BTFO

No problem here on Win7 with complete driver pack from NVIDIA page

Gamers are the cancer of computers, they don't give a shit about anything especially privacy as long as they can play their vidya and tell all their friends about it.

The telemetry is part of the driver itself, actually. Even if you remove goyforce expandanus, you still get telemetry'd.

No problems here on my Windows 10 system without GeForce Experience.

Buy a Mac user, those are designed for people like you.

inb4 someone posts the supergeeks link to fix it and tries to infect people with the trojan

The telemetry isn't a part of GoyForce Experience, you retarded child. It's installed even if you uncheck everything in the optional components section of the installer.

how do we stahp nvidia ?

>TFW using legit Windows 10 I bought and installed from disc with only the minimum privacy settings (no ads, no Cortana other than her integration into file explorer)
>TFW using Nvidia driver AND GeForce experience for dat der amazing shadowplay.
>TFW even if Nvidia and windows are spying on me, all they'll see is network traffic related to downloading and uploading to steam severs, YouTube, and visiting my favorite Tibetan Throat singing medium.

Linux for everything not gaming or entertainment related. Done and done.

Organize massive campaigns to fund AMD. Remember the millions of dollars that were given to various folks via scamcoins? Do that but send the money to AMD instead.

>anything short of vga passthrough on pure linux
MEME

I want to do this but I dont want to put my main machine down and out if I fuck up. I'm looking into building a cheap throw together PC with like an AMD A4 dual core and 2x gt210 video cards. Just to see if I can do it, if it's easy to maintain, any problems etc. Probably cost me $90 total to throw something together.

Do you use passthrough user?

Geforce exerience installs telemetry.

Yeah, no problem here.
You might not want to bother with a 2nd gt210, your cpu or mobo integrated chip will be enough for the host most likely. Plus, trying to isolate one identically named card from the other can be a pain.

Only 2 real caveats with vga passthrough:
1- you need to figure out how to get the ovmf bios, which can be a pain based on distro.
2- you need to apply a fix to the iommu groups if the card you're trying to send is in a bad group, such as the same as the cpu pci, or the same as your other GPU.

Oh I didn't think it was possible to use the CPUs iGPU as a secondary GPU. I want to pass my 980TI through to the windows VM and use HD530 iGPU from my 6700k. This is simple to do.

>glad he moved to amd
>still using win10
>his name is Jordan

You are fucking living meme.

So do the drivers themselves.

>NVIDIA

This is what you signed up for.

3 fucking threads at the same time just for this shit...

P.S. I'm having telemetry on amd since crimson drivers, but it seems that it's worse if nvidia does it.

but user, amd doesn't do anything bad, if amd does it if because of some noble reason

t. definetily not an amd shill

>tfw you can't tell if hes not responding because his name is jordan or because your bait just wasn't strong enough

Just turn it off

That's what I did

Dont you need windows 10 and its hardcoded spying to get that full AMD dx12 experience anyway?

No because
>vulkan

Yes you need w10 for dx12 but not for vulkan.