What tech are you buying yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?

What tech are you buying yourself for Christmas, Sup Forums?
Might be buying into the smartwatch meme this year.

I thought the point was to give presents to others?

What others?

No silly, the point is to be a consumer whore and give all of your money to companies during the holiday seasons.
That's the true meaning of Christmas.

>cultivating relationships with real people

normie get out

This hits too close to home, user.

Yeah sure wear a smartwatch, use phone to check time.

The main reason I wanted to get a smartwatch, specifically a Pebble, is because I could make apps for it in C

I'm getting one for free this month apparently.

Hasn't arrived yet. Not as an early christmas present but part of a contest. I don't know what to do with it to be entirely fucking honest

sauce

I'll get me a monitor an a mech keyboard

OP pic was the pebble time round

XIAOMEME

Hamilton Watch

2 packs of cigarettes instead of one

You're so cool onee-san

Why are people so obsessed with chinkphones? Are they really that good, or is it just another one of the Sup Forums memes?

Primarily it`s a meme.
The reason people like them because they`re cheap (perfect for an android poorfag) and acceptable quality.

does it come with qt gf?

It'll prevent you from getting a qt gf, that's for sure

I have a Time Round. I have had it for almost a year now and still use it almost every day, even though I have considerably better Seiko and Citizen watches.

It is extremely useful for notifications and at a glance weather/calander.

>not wanting to love yourself the way you wish other people would

They are absurdly good for their price, the fabled Redmeme note 3 pro offers you 2015 flagship specs and features on a 5.5 inch metallic body, 1080p 403 ppi screen, sd slot/dual sim and insane battery duration all for a mere 210 freedom papers.

The next best phone available in murrica for the same price, the Moto G4, has none of the features, 1 GB less of ram, half the internal storage and a shittier battery, it also overheats on games and has screen burn-in issues.

round is gr8, I have the white one with 20mm brown band, I recommend you get it because the black one looks like a 15 dollar running watch.

>brown leather band is shit, probably gonna replace it soon.

Would getting the Time Steel (square) be a bad idea?

Thinking about selling my 980 Ti for a 1080 for muh gaymes. Other than that, most likely a Pixel/XL.

The time steel is probably the second best looking color screen available now outside of the Time Round. Unlike the Round it actually has awesome battery life too. Something like 14 days.

The Time 2 comes in a few months. And the Pebble 2 starts shipping this month. Might wanna take a look at those firdt.

No.

pls do it

i have the pebble time round.. it's just so comfortable to watch your incoming messages on it and then later decide what to write when you have time to pull out your phone while working

CAN I PLS HAVE user

Sure, I just need your address.
And your full credit card number with CVC and expiration. So I can charge you for shipping of course.
Also your social security so I can confirm your US citizenship.

I got myself a GPD Win.
No regrets here. Got a literal computer that can fit into my pocket.
£270 I paid for it is in the price range of a low end laptop that would likely have a Intel atom in it anyway.
So why have the excess bulk?