Sup Forums, why is he so angry at apple all the time?

Sup Forums, why is he so angry at apple all the time?
doesn't his career literally depend on normies accidentally breaking their apple products and bringing them to him for repair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody wants to watch a low energy complacent shitskin

A guy like him probably already has backup plans in the event his business model becomes unsustainable.

Yes, but I would bet he'd rather be doing something else if he couldn't make so much money doing macbook repair

what's the microscope looking thing?

a microscope

neat thanks

He's a madman.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he can get into sucking dicks.

AUTOSIM

>Sup Forums, why is he so angry at apple all the time?
because apple keeps making shit computers for people like him

Louis wants functionality above all aesthetic bullshit. The fact that Apple constantly abandons what they use pisses him off to no end which is why he doesn't use any other kind of laptop

He does own and stick to a 2015 MBPr though because he claims thats the last good version they made

Because Apple is shit.

Because it is almost as if apple is making shit hard to repair on purpose.

Because apple is a piece of shit not only to consumers but to people who have to go through the excruciatingly painful procedure of repairing them.

>doesn't his career literally depend on normies accidentally breaking their apple products and bringing them to him for repair?
No since most people aren't stupid enough to buy them. The revenue he generates from fixing apple shit is probably like 20%.

ask him in his latest review of the MBP

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

I watched both parts yesterday, it was very entertaining

>2015 MBPr
>the last good version they made
boo hoo it's been almost a whole entire year since they made a good product which comes out once a year

I swear he own(ed) a thinkpad t4something.

I like the guy, but I find his argument about Thinkpads being more portable than Mac Airs quite bizarre
People put their laptops in bags, take them to the office and use them on a desk, being able to use the thing upside down 10 steps up a ladder isn't really necessary

he said they are more portable for HIM, not in general

I think I remember something like that as well

He has a T420 that he uses for all his video editting

HAD used for all his editing.
Now hes a purely desktop guy because he can't find a solid PC to let him do work on the go and the think-pad is ancient for what he needs to do.

>Thinkpads being more portable than Mac Airs quite bizarre
He has a video over exactly why he says that

One of the reasons is the extended battery makes a good handle for him to hold while walking and apparently the thing is indestructible according to him

It was actually apple's last laptop where they had actual usability withe the number of ports and the adapters bullshit wasn't an issue

T440, he hated it for reasons regularly cited

I wonder how big his dick is?

he has enough skills to work a typical sysadmin job if the repair business dies, and i think he works as a consultant sometimes already

He made a great argument TBQH.
If you're going to the office a desktop should already be there if you work there.
If you're in the metro, train, bus, etc. he made the argument that they were more portable because:
1. Thinkpads are Nokia Tier bricks.
2. The extended battery makes a good handle.
3. Security through obscurity. No one wants to steal a thinkpad.
4. Keyboard layout is S rank.
Nigga is insanely skillful. Aside from TV repair guys there are very few people in IT that do his repairs.

It's because of scale issues. I'm a sysadmin and nobody would fix a laptop that way here. If a computer breaks, a replacement is imaged and deployed. The broken computer is then sent for warranty service and will eventually end up back in inventory. If there's no warranty on it, it will be made ready for electronic waste.

There's also the liability issue. If you fix a broken component and redeploy a computer yourself, if it breaks again it will be your fault, regardless of whether or not that's true.

For personal use when you only have a few devices, this kind of work makes much more sense. I'm able to do minor electrical repairs and fix broken cables.

One place I work at actually leases all of their computers. Ignoring the cost of shipping, installation, drive cloning, and holding people's hands through a new system. They figured that they save several millions on property taxes by not actually owning any of their computers. So every 3 years they receive, replace, and return every computer they have.

how does a business owning fewer computers contribute to lower property taxes?

>that time he made an entire video dedicated to his shower fantasy about beating up his bully (for realz guys I totes threw my bully down some stairs@!@!) dropped him right there

this guy's been salty at apple ever since they tried to shut down his youtube channel (and 90% source of income). he obviously holds a grudge.

>They figured that they save several millions on property taxes by not actually owning any of their computers.

The fuck are you even talking about?

Familiarity breeds contempt.

T440 and T520

Seen a few of his videos. Just complaining and hack jobs.
He's butthurt because literally (not the meme) Apple wont give a no name hack like him service manuals for all their products. I kid you not. Nearly every video it's mentioned.
>A company that doesn't make user serviceable parts should allow uses to service them
Ya ok.

>t. mactoddler

Naw. I hate mac products and haven't bought one in over 15 years. I mean legitimately hate modern Mac.

>A company that doesn't make user serviceable parts should allow users* to service them
that sums up why you and apple can eat a dick

i really like the streams hes been doing lately, one of my favorite content creators and my second favorite streamer.

Yes meaning you take responsibility. Not this liberal bullshit logic of "Oh Apple is so shit for not giving me a service manual!".