Sup, nerds

Sup, nerds.

Have you noticed any increase in the number of females taking coding, or even general computer-related classes ever since millennial trigger-queens with colored hair and the "oh-no-you-didn't" glasses said that it was ok for girls to code?

Are you pretty much drowning in puzzi now?

I would stick my weiner in her.

>Have you noticed any increase in the number of females taking coding, or even general computer-related classes ever since millennial trigger-queens with colored hair and the "oh-no-you-didn't" glasses said that it was ok for girls to code?

Nope

I would fuck her with my GNU licensed dragon dildo

but they're all only learning some basic javascript

thanks ms. skeltal

You should, it might be the only thing small enough that her wiry frame can accommodate it comfortably without risk of injury.

No. All this retarded shit fails to solve the actual "problem": women have no fucking interest in programming. Most of them go to these "koding kamps" just because "lol im so nerdy xD" and then completely forget about it.

No, interest in programming starts early and it starts with parents or siblings who also have an interest in programming or at least computers. It's still not even socially acceptable for males in highschool to want to aspire to programming, those kids still get picked on, but that's where their interest started. The effects of the efforts now won't be felt until like 20 years from now.

Many of the females I've met in my studies had family that were programmers or parents that pushed them into CS or engineering. But it's less among the white women (and men too) and more the immigrants who generally do STEM while the wh*tes are doing liberal arts.

No

The internet is not real life you retarded neet

I'll stick my weiner in you too.

I'm taking computer programming right now and there is literally only one girl. In fact, almost all are white guys. I think there are two black kids, one is an athlete, the other a short fat kid, and one or two south American looking guys. The white guys range from frat bros to hipster looking fags, to the neckbeard

I actually sort of feel bad for the grill as she isn't very attractive and, despite a full class, she is the only one not sitting next to anyone else.

trannies don't count

Interestingly I just saw a tranny for the first time yesterday. He works at taco Bell. Seemed like a nice guy, just obviously not quite right in the head

they always are user

Nope. Most women don't give a shit about the field, no matter how much glitter you throw at it.

This sounds like my class years ago.

Except the girl was cute.

300-ish people class, about a dozen women. Most of them nondescript except for jolly hambeast that always sits in the front row, two hot Russians, and a punk bitch with dreadlocks that might or might not have a penis.

No

There's was one girl in class at the beginning of my course but now there's zero. Women just don't want to do it.

It's ridiculous seeing how much my country fell for this feminist meme. The military even lowered the minimum period of service to half of what it is for men, they list jobs a only open to women even though there are literally hundreds of males on the waiting list and just about any female who applies gets in.

The whole "diversity" thing is a meme. It's something companies do to gain good will with consumers. [Feminine hygiene product] knows they're not making any political difference when they run their "womyn-power" ads but they just gained a bunch of new costumers

I know a girl who's dad is a web developer (I think he does C, java and other stuff as well) and she doesn't know a thing about computers.

>Her: Oh, hi user can you help me with my computer
>Me: Sure what is it?
>Her: How do I install an APP on windows?
>Her: Hur dur hur hur

She once spilled water on her laptop and to try to fix it, she turned it off and on again, unplugged it then plugged it back in.

My friend, nothing has changed.

Yeah, but these people just do html / CSS, maybe use some JavaScript libraries. They basically stay in webdev related stuff and do their "coding" in sublimetext.

I have no record of them in embedded systems / motion control and the related field.

I would stick my weiner *through her.

I go to my alma mater (Purdue) and a few other schools a few times a year to shill for the company I work for now since I ended up working for a corporate partner.

the girls are hotter but they don't make it to sophomore year anymore, they are WAY likelier to CODO to IT or mathematics now vs 5 years ago.

the number of female GRADUATE students in CS has skyrocketed though. I see a ton of girls doing other sciences for undergrad then going for masters/phd in CS.

I'm in Data Structures this semester. There are 12 students including myself in this class. 3 white guys, 4 asians, 2 grills, and 3 black dudes. 2 blacks, one white, and 1 asian are on the football team. They almost never attend lecture. The other black guy is a gentooman with a x220. This fucker sits in the corner and never says a word. Teacher likes him because he knows his shit.

The girls are sometimes fun (because they're both hot) but generally annoying as fuck in class. Always holding up our teacher from proceeding to the next topic with the most ridiculous questions. "Do we really have to initialize these variables?" Every time one of these questions come, I sneak a look at gentooman in the back. He smiles and looks away. Why does this cool af guy have to be black?

There are several girls in both my programming class and my math class who are CS and engineering majors. They are good at programming the given assignments, but I think that's it. They seem pretty boring and uninspired by programming and science in general. There are only 2 that have actually stood out. 1 is studying EE and bought some arduino and circuit board stuff to tinker with. She seems actually invested and passionate. The 2nd one is a math major who is a qt3.14, but isn't really into science or math at all......im pretty sure she's failing our calc class too......i really don't understand her. But she's qt so whatever.