Galaxy 4 vs Iphone 5c

My last cell phone broke at a bad time for me, and I got offered from two people the choices of either a Samsung Galaxy 4, or an IPhone 5c.

What's better? The reviews suggest they're about the same. Is that true?

Help, please.

Halp please.

These two arent the same at all. Go with the S4, it Has a great camera, screen, still pretty good performance - also an sd slot. besides the 5c is shit

>5c is shit

How so?

And I mean compared to the Galaxy 5. What am I getting better in the Galaxy? I like both, but I'm split. I'm more used to android though.

>iphone

There's your answer.

>get samsung
>jailbreak samsung
>remove bloatware, and other bullshit
>???
>profit

Small screen with shit resolution, underpowered hardware, non expandable storage, itunes, no more support whereas there are still active aosp communities for Samsung flagships, garbage battery, no multitasking, no filesystem.

>jailbreak Samsung
Please get out of g

Except it's not called "Jailbreak" on Android, it's just Root Access, which has become even easier to get due to the Chinese app known as King(o)Root.

>buying samshit to begin with
>KNOX

Just get an Xperia or OPO OP. At least those won't void your warranty for software modifications.

Besides Sony, which other brand has good phones? Motorola?

Get the Samsung, which is called Galaxy S4 by the way.

get google rom installed and buy an extended battery on the s4

Please just root using adb and fastboot. Dont use kingroot etc. as they have a higher chance of bricking ur device.

Get a dumbphone and a thinkpad, you can thank me later.

>google rom
What's that?

OP get the 5c.
The operating system will be worse, but trust me the s4 has not aged well at all. My dad is currently using it and there are quite a lot of problems with it. I'll name a few for you.
After the lollipop uodate all of his widgets have stopped updating. His clock will freeze at a random time and won't update again until many hours later.
His battery life has gone completely down the shitter. On an average 9 hour day he uses the screen for maybe 1 hour and by the time he gets home his phone is around 30%
TouchWiz is slow and bloated.
Camera is slow and grainy.

I personally hate how limited ios is, but between the two the 5c is definitely the better choice.

>touchwizz

It's running 5.0.1, I don't think it gets to be more updated than that for this phone.