/DBT/ Daily Battlestation Thread: Nov 7

Old thread is almost at 300 and dying.

Please try to provide rates when posting your battlestation, and contribute to the thread.

What speakers are those?

Sony SS-U55

Aye friends .

That is so cramped. Like I'm almost willing to donate you my old corner desk to free up how cramped you are

How do you deal with that?

Personally it doesn't feel cramped to me. cosy>cramped. Sound stage isn't to bad. To each there own I guess.

It's called /BST/ you dumb fucking whore

[arbitrary number representing my subjective approval/disapproval]

these threads are better when the OP doesn't make stupid rools

It's not a rule it's a suggestion

I enjoy your computer.

Regards,

Anatoly.

Fuck yes, first snow has landed. Might actually be a snowy christmas this year.

Slightly better shot picture, slightly more cosy

Haven't posted in a while.

6/10 those speakers are comically large
8/10 I enjoy it, a bit minimalist and I would personally like another monitor, but nice and clean.
5/10 cramped and uninviting, and the peripherals aren't fantastic. Plant looks dumb.
>first snow has landed
Jealous, I've got my window open this morning, still above 0c.
8.5/10
Would be higher if you didn't have meme scotch (and not even anything particularly good no offense) sitting around.

New curtains soon.

Why do so many posters in this thread hide their chair in the pictures? Is it because they're gaymen chairs?

>buy LogiJew RGB gaymen keyboard so that I can have the same color coordination on my keyboard and mouse
>fucking Num Lock and Caps Lock lights are permanently white and can't be changed

$95 down the drain. It's a very comfortable and quiet keyboard though because it has membrane switches. I can just cover it with a piece of black tape.

Cause it's just a chair?

>first snow has landed
It snowed about a week or 2 ago here when it was 7°C out. Now that it's actually below 0 though it hasn't snowed, and I hope it doesn't. As much as I love having a white Christmas, snow makes getting to work on bike/foot a lot harder.

Comfy station using tablet to shitpost in bst threads while listening to spotify

Last year it didn't start snowing until january THIS year.

So this is very promising.

I finally got my graphics card replacement! :D!
I paid for fucking early access to BF1 and my graphics card exploded like two days before it released. Still haven't played it.

A bit to sterile for my taste, but well put together!
But the snow is horrible. Just awful.
Also jesus christ, räcker det inte med en pizza eller?
I want your desk. It's really pretty.
Needs a TV though.

Clean. No speakers? What do you do when you want to show someone a video?

Would it hurt you to fucking put /BST/ in the subject? I just started another one by accident. Did you fix your sagging desk user? a leg in the middle should work

Might as well give it a try.

7.5/10 for view
Really good start now pice it up a little it lacks character 7/10
Too cramped get a bigger desk 5/10
Iove yours it's a 9.5~10/10
8.5/10
6/10
Way too anime son 3/10
6.5~7/10
Too red for my tastes 5.5/10
8~9/10
3/10

clean/10.
classy/10. meme rbg though.
nice feet. 10/10.

New pic. Still /standing/ with my desk mounted Node 202. Suggestions? I'm already looking for nice maps/posters to hang on the wall.

>Classic Svensk Pizza
>Pizza Kebab

Winter, with snow, is the best season!
And I had ordered two pizzas, I only manage to eat 3/8th of the slices usually, hence the extra slices on top from the day before.

No sag to fix..!

Thanks, user~

I bet you can't wait to get a new place, seeing you have to make use of the space you currently have.

It doesn't get more swedish than a kebabpizza.

I like you guys

Yes there is, I saw the picture in the last thread. Your desk is clearly sagging like mine used to. Them kitchen counters are pretty weak in the middle. Trust me.

f122 or m122?

reporting in!

I could buy better peripherals

user, please.. Don't listen to that guy, he probably got hurt as a kid by a sagging table, hence the trauma.

ok 2 threads whatever fuck it

nice view
ditch the red wasd though

2fukncrampedmate
nice things though

fuuck the snow man

cozy fish tank

nice headphones

its just the chair dude. i would have to take a much worse picture of my setup if i want to include the chair

>julmust
fucking redan?

you need cuter pyjama pants

good stuff, good stuff

nice keyboard and headphones dude

>that keyboard
nut

the wallpapers are comfy

f122

meme scotch, dont get too mad you can't afford it, i mean look at your bst

It's pretty hot, are you using orihalcons usb converter?

I'd ditch the red WASD it if it wasn't the best thing in the world. I have issues with my peripheral vision and depth perception so the red helps me immensely especially when I game in the dark

Kek, it's a ~$100 bottle, that's midrange at BEST.

I had Ardbeg 17 given to me as a gift last year, that would be something more suitable to display.

Maybe some of the rarer japanese scotches even if they were cheap simply because they're rarer. But Glenlivet? Come the fuck on.

oh shit, really? i never even considered they might be of use to someone. just give you extra gamer xd points. well ignore what i said then.

not him but alcohol on you table is extremely reddit tier man...

Yeah it'll be nice to have my own place, coming up pretty soon here hopefully like 6 months maybe
Thanks

Does anyone rate the signum cable management rack from ikea?

I had to install a bunch of those at work and wire shit through them. very meh but did the job

Yeah I mean I could live without it, but I feel it helps me. It's also nice way to orient yourself while doing normal typing too. Rarely do I accidentally slide over a little bit and start missing keys when I'm not looking at the keyboard because I can just glance at the red and orient my hands

I'm sure that it was designed to be for ricers but shit it helps me

not good at taking pictures..
spot my ikea hack and you get 1 cent on paypal

Are YOU ready for christmas, Sup Forums? I am.

Finally put the monitors in a wall mount and it's great. Lots of freedom of movement and now I have free space in my desk. No more need to keep getting my tablet in and out of a drawer.

pls tell me which of these 3 is the best pic

An user asked for some pics of the rest of my room in a previous thread, which isn't that much at all, but here are some other angles.

or this
inb4 all shit

Thats a nice kitchen counter mod desu

bed next to the setup is really comfy!
i wish i could do it but i dont have the space in my room :(

They're not bad. I'd try a bit of a lower angle aiming upwards a bit more, also level them a bit better. I like your monitor/TV.

the lighting is a bit harsh but probably this one. Also get black zip ties rather then white ones imo

After you have it, you never think about it. Your life becomes less disheveled.

thanks, ill consider it for the next time. maybe i shouldnt use my phone either.

from personal experience bed next to the setup is a ton of dust on the desk and whats on it and need to clean your pc dust filters every 7 days

i love the trick you did, drilling a hole into your desk to have the mic stand not have to be fastened to an edge. good thinking. i might take this idea and expand upon it. maybe i'll get a weighted base so i can place it anywhere on my desk!

Bst next to bed master race.

Also, when I wall mounted my monitors it was like a whole new world.
Are you able to portrait-mode them?

I've tried using portrait before, but it's not really helpful for me, but yeah. It frees a lot of space in my desk if I put the right one in portrait, but I don't code or do anything similar, so it feels cramped when I use it for other stuff.

it's a FORSÅ ikea table lamp. it was like 15€ and i havent used it in years.

i removed the stand (it was just connected with a screw)
cut off the power cable
cut off the cable that leads to the lightbulb
drilled a hole in the table and into mousepad
placed the "lamp" inside it
when you want to attach your mic you have to be creative. there is always a way.

the lamp arm looks bulkier, sturdier, and higher quality than my neewer mic arm.

maybe if i take a trip to an ikea sometime soonish, i might pick one up, and do the same thing

Audiophool headphone amp arrived today.
Makes up tremendously for the lack of gain from the tape machine!

dricker du ljummen julmust?

~ Nice view
~ 8/10
~ 6/10
~ fatty
~ 10/10
~ 1000/10

>jew
~ 3/10
>phone poster
~ 7/10
>pee light
~ 2/10
>desk under desk
Sell your overpriced hardware and get a better desk.
~ 0.1/10
>gaymur
~ 4/10
grow up and stop watching cartoons.
~ 8/10
~ 4/10
You need to bet 18 years old to post here.
~ 8.5/10
~ 7.1/10
~ 10/10
~ 9.1/10
~ 10000/10
~ 3/10
>>>/retro/
~ 1000/10

>>phone poster
Just because I took a picture with my phone doesn't mean I posted it from my phone, pretty retarded assumption considering I have Sup Forums open on my desktop in the picture.

You didn't bother to rotate your image, hence why she didn't bother to say anything more than call you a phone (low quality) poster.

>Sex doll
>Multiple dolls and or outfits to play dress up with
>Diet coke
>Nude Chinese cartoon dolls
>DxRacer or equivalent
>Shitty Nikes
>Calls someone a gaymur despite having """gaymur"""gear himself
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this is seriously sad

>You didn't bother to rotate your image
Because I didn't give a shit, I was replying to someone specifically asking about chairs, I already posted a proper BST that you skipped over

Calm down sunny, it's just light bait you shouldn't give a shit about either.

If you could afford it you wouldn't have put it there

soarer.

Whatup faggos

Waiting on a new keyboard, and building a new desk, but, here's a newer picture than the typical one, showing the new PC also.

Fuck all the "Less is More" meme stations.

Clearance between table and rack is small, at least moved my rats nest from the floor.

Really? A 10? For me ()?

Google Fiber install in t-minus 11 days. My parents got theirs last week and it's all that was promised. Can't wait to tell Spectrum to fuck off forever.

Have fun getting fucked in the ass with data collection and eventual data caps.

kys

>10000/10
Thank you as always my cute friend

5/10
8/10 sagging
meme/10
9/10 i love that fish tank idea i may get one myself
5/10
4/10
6/10
7/10
7/10 got points for the model m but would've been a 8 if it wasn't a terminal keyboard
7/10 merry xmas
8/10 as always, i love the retro feel

forgot my pic

All these are pretty good so far but suck on deeeeznuts

Whats wrong with it being a terminal keyboard?
Also its a Model F.

What monitor?

Do you wear that helmet every time you use the internet?

Samsung T32E310EW
It's a monitor with some TV functions, not just a TV.
I paid 200€ for mine
32" 1080p tho

you listened to me :D

and im not a user, im a tripfag son

>Friends