Go to Adobe.com

>go to Adobe.com
>"photography" package costs $9.99 and contains Photoshop and Lightroom
>only want Photoshop because Lightroom is gay as fuck
>$19.99 for "Single App" package that will get you only Photoshop

Other urls found in this thread:

redmondpie.com/download-adobe-photoshop-cs2-for-free-legally-while-you-still-can/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole goal is to tie you into their ecosystem and make it harder for you to switch to competitors because your whole workflow is Adobe. Also why it's now a subscription. Lower the initial price and make it back slowly. Same reason why your ISP wants to give you a wireless router for eight bucks a month.

if you disapprove of being manipulated and taken advantage of, you know where to find the GIMP.

Literal pennies, pleb.

Yeah.
I wouldn't mind using their video editing suite but it is at least twice the price of the photography package I already have. It's just not worth it considering I wouldn't use it that often.

Also, I don't know why you think Lightroom is gay, unless you don't worth with photos at all, in which case you may as well just pay the plan because you can always just not install Lightroom.

>because Lightroom is gay as fuck
>>>/kidsworld/

>not pirating that shit

fucking this. As long as it can be pirated, I will torrent that shit.

If there is no recent cracked version of a program that I want, I will buy it instead.

>>>/reddit/

>GIMP

You're better of with MSPaint than that piece of garbage.

Doesn't Jewdobe only offer subscription models instead of one time payments now now?

>if you disapprove of being manipulated and taken advantage of, you know where to find the GIMP.

lmao

Just pirate CS3,

The rule has been the same for two decades now:
If you need an Adobe product for work, make your company pay for it. If they don't; pirate it.

If you just want to fuck around at home just pirate it as well.

Adobe knows no normal person would pay for a CC subscription so they make it pretty easy to crack it to lure you into their ecosystem.

Yes and no.

By default you can only get the subscription anymore but if you phone them personally, they can still sell you CS6 licenses.

it works, too. I subscribed to all products for mere 45 yurobucks a month. Peanuts for everything I will ever need and more.

Or you can get legit cs2 for free on their website.

how?

Just pirate it

120$ a year is not pennies for some people, astroturd

It's literally 10 bucks a month

>$120 a year
Literally 10 bucks a month.

I would tell you to Google it but it's Adobe and fuck them.
redmondpie.com/download-adobe-photoshop-cs2-for-free-legally-while-you-still-can/

Why are subhumans posting on Sup Forums?

Subhumans give money to Adobe.

that's what op said, retards, I just did the math

who let you out of your containment cage, Schlomo?

The whole problem with Adobe's new licensing system is that the moment you can't pay, you have nothing. At least in the past if you bought Photoshop or Lightroom you could use them for as long as you wanted (or had OS support)

So edgy and contrarian
*tips fedora

>literally $100000 in a lifetime for some meme software
>cheap
kys

t. the same faggot that says the same faggot thing in netflix threads, wow threads etc

>supporting a subscription model for software

Please go and stay gone

I don't know how cucked I'd have to be to pay Adobe every month for a software that won't run anymore on my system after an update, they change they payment model, I'm no longer paying because of reasons or something happens to their servers.
I don't even want to get dependent on that.

>throw several hundred/thousand units of local currency into their throat
>"new feature - now this and that bundle - for your specific needs"
>"everything you did so far combined is now 300% more expensive but we'll sell it to as if it was something good"

>you can work offline for some time
>yeah sure, until it remembers it has to check the licence

Software companies make it mandatory to pirate their software. Or just to git gud at gimp and some other tools.

Some years ago they screwed up something related to CS2 authentication keys servers/certificates/whatever so the only solution they found (or should I say, were forced to if they didn't want to get sued to oblivion) was to just post a download link + generic key in their homepage.

I thought they patched it up and only gave you access if you had a proof of purchase or something like that. Is it open again like when it happened?

/thread

They just stopped supporting it because it was too old.

>tfw the first thing i ever did on every new computer/laptop i ever got was pirate the latest version of photoshop
>tfw pirating photoshop taught me how to pirate just about any program with a product key
The good old days. Its not like i even did anything important with it either. I pretty much used it to photoshop pictures of cars so they were all riced out and stupid looking and swapped them for laughs with a friend who did the same thing.

got it working. the installer doesnt seem to go all the way through for adobe indesign and illustrator because you need to "insert disc" but everything is just downloaded as an exe. but photoshop alone installed on the first exe works fine.

and it seems to be better than gimp or paint.net still even to this day. pretty crazy. i think ill just use cs2 instead of paint.net or gimp now.

what are you talking about? The new licenses are great.

Photoshop was a 1000 dollar piece of software that got obsolete in a year. Now, you can get Photoshop for 10 bucks a month, it would take you more than 8 YEARS to end up paying more and you will always be running the most recent version.

>unironically using gimp

Doesn't matter if it's "obsolete" or not as long as it does what the user needs it to.

Agreed, anyone who can't use GIMP, doesn't try. It's not intuitive sometimes BUT it's free and (probably) doesn't contain the billions of vulnerabilities adobe products contain.
Get cucked photoshop babies.

LR isn't gay but it is useless for non photography use. Been using a legit version of both ever since they introduced this subscription model.

>vulnerability

Does Photoshop even do anything online? If so just block with a firewall.

i dont use gimp, i use paint.net. just mentioning it as an alternative. also forgot to mention krita. they still havent caught up to cs2 after 15 years.

I like the new system, because I ended up upgrading every two versions or so anyway, but I know a bunch of people who stuck with CS3/4/5 until recently or even now. Most of the new features are nice to have but not essential (especially if you don't mainly manipulate photos), so it's not like it's much of a loss if you are on an older version.

Checking licences, updating.

>not downloading programs from Adobe CC and using AMTlib

>Photoshop was a 1000 dollar piece of software
It was $400-$500. Significantly less if you were a student.
>that got obsolete in a year.
It was on an 18 month release cycle. And they only really added significant features every 2-3 releases.

I like gThumb and Darktable

You could just, you know, not use lightroom.

whre can i download cs2?

> Darktable
i heard good things about it but never got around to trying it. i bought lightroom 5 back when it was 100$ on offer and never looked back, the new versions only brought meme features i don't need.

can darktable compare to lightroom nowadays?

the internet. look it up, it's awesome!