This is the best and most popular browser in the world with an unthinkably massive corporation behind its development

>this is the best and most popular browser in the world with an unthinkably massive corporation behind its development

What you are trying to do must be way beyond imagination for the typical chrome user.

>bookmarks
how's it feel to have alzheimers?

it really is
pls explain

why don't you file a bug report instead of complainging you're such an entitled millenial shitstain it's open source fix it yourself pull requests welcome faggot

Chrome is not open source arrogant Gen Xer

Chromium is pleb

What the fuck do you think he's using you fucking faggot?? Don't you realize Chrome does what it wants and is supposed to just werk? And if it doesn't, that's something with which to legitimately criticize it.

Because it's such a basic functionality that is so expected and typical in literally any modern browser and yet the biggest name on the market fails at it spectacularly. It's noteworthy, you dumb faggot.

What is Chromium based on you fucking Sup Forumsigger?

>a small bug in a complex browser

it really makes you think...

>basic functionality
Why the fuck am I even replying a weeb

>why don't you file a bug report instead of complainging
>closed, lol, why would anyone want this :^) ~Google
Literally every Chrome bug report about any useful feature.

You don't think being able to properly drag and drop bookmarks isn't basic functionality? Are you actually retarded?

>chrome
>complex

Works on the macOS version

works on machine

prove it post a video

What are you trying to do?

Kill yourself weeb.

What the fuck?
My bookmarks are a huge clusterfuck. All I do is type keywords/part of the url into the url bar.
Who the fuck has bookmarks taking up space? Ugly.

>pokemon
kys

>didn't notice the Brooklyn zip code

I've noticed this bug too, but I usually manage to get it working.

I'm more amazed that I can use the bookmark bar at all with pic related.

>implying Chrome needs to accept every change made in Chromium
you are the retard here
please read all of a post and very carefully before you reply next time you fucking Sup Forumsigger