Well shit. They've caught us boys. Guess we're done

Well shit. They've caught us boys. Guess we're done...

motherboard.vice.com/read/block-Sup Forums-to-stop-the-alt-right-from-spreading-racist-memes-scientists-say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAlx8JCsKFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

calling someone 'racist' is just as bad as calling someone 'nigger'

jk at least racists know what evolution is

hahahhaha so funny surreal that's really funny

Scientists say this, scientists say that..

Why isn't there a fucking website made BY them? I'm tired of hearing "according to the scientists, x, y, z". Fuck reported speech. I'm not mad at the guys themselves, I'm mad at the reporters. Find some other words instead of repeating yourself over and over again. I'm already jaded by this, and whatever "scientists have x", it doesn't just make any impact anymore.

please stop trying to discredit republicans, hillary shill.

>waaaahhhh don't call me out on my racism you're triggering me

hahhaa that's so smart of u to say
where do u come up with thise smart responses?
u are really a master mind
surreal ur the best i hope it all goes great for u

>"call out"
>only made a sarcastic remark a 12 year old would make
?

Shoot, it's too late to fix the mistakes I did.

> imblying racism is objectively bad
> imblying objectivity exists
> imblying you think people actually wahhh unless misha-posting
> imblying you are projecting
> furthur imbligations

i feel bad you couldn't make it as a real troll

>he was only pretending to be retarded

Eh, i'm all for Sup Forums's bullshit not leaking onto the greater internet.

Fuck, a sperm necklace actually sounds like a pretty good idea. I'd unironically wear one made of my own.

>tfw they will never catch me

>motherboard
>vice

Horrible
LiTtlE
Websites

&

E

A

T

A S S

#NIGGER
#SCREECH
#OPPRESSION

>formerly respectable internet memes like Pepe the Frog
>formerly respectable

>Eh, i'm all for Sup Forums's bullshit not leaking onto the greater internet.
Back to pleddit with you.

I guess it's time to gas the scientists. Damn you, scientists!

is Sup Forums woke?

>Sup Forums filter is implemented everywhere
>flood Sup Forums with SJW shit
>real SJWs get censored by the filter

At fucking nigger hours, nonetheless.

I broke the conditioning years ago. I have my Reverse Osmosis filtering all of my water from dangerous fluoride before it even enters my glass.

senpai strikes again

>There is no racism
>To call anybody a racist is outrageous.
-Rudy Giuliani, one of Trump's surrogates

If anything Sup Forums trolls don't go far enough, the white supremacists of the Republican party are not subtle.

A new web browser?

What a miraculous and self-fulfilling field of study this lot must be employed in

I just read that whole page.

wtf drugs are they using?

inb4 not your personal army, that site needs to be wiped out.

come on Sup Forumsuys, lets show them what we can do.

its sad because they think theyre being clever...i dont wanna think about what poor trolling we will be subject to if trump loses. it scares me.

(((Scientists)))

>"scientists" say

As if normies will go to Sup Forums along with that stupid browser add-on

>Analyzing these, the team was able to correlate upticks in hate speech in the comments of certain YouTube videos to the time the link was posted in a thread on Sup Forums.

You don't say.

frogposting was, is and will always be the sign of "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M SHITPOSTING"

Flood Sup Forums with pro-hilary shit too.

Since we all know who is paying for this article.

Those madmen did it...

youtube.com/watch?v=AAlx8JCsKFQ

cringe
t. imgur

so...what's the next step of our masterplan?

getting a real gf

Crashing this country

checked

without a budget!

Trump already lost, faggots. Get used to it.

t. CTR

is this even possible, excluding 2/10s?

Who here Fashy?

No, America already lost.

Whoever calls himself an "alt-rightist" is indeed, a faggot. But I have never, ever in my life seen somebody on Sup Forums call themselves an "alt-righter". If anything, they despise that label.

Stay mad

The ongoing Podesta Pizza Child Sex Ring investigation must really have them sweating.

Topkek.

Accepting a label has nothing to do with being a part of it. They are what they are and that's what they are

Science brings us tools, such as this troll campaigner detection device.

Okay. How cool is that, g'bros?

We don't use the term "alt-rightist" and Sup Forums generally isn't part of the Alt-Right. We have our own thing going, the only presence we have over there is cross posting.
Funnily enough that image manages to get pretty much everything wrong. I think it was actually made by one of us as an inside joke because of how much (((narrative))) is present.

Your american blacks are some of the most racist, hateful, mysogynistic, and bigoted people I've ever met.

So this program will point out all the hate and racism from the blacks or is this just another thinly veiled Anti White movement?

This guy is amazing. I die of laughter everytime he does this. Never change fellow user.

>Your american blacks are some of the most racist, hateful, mysogynistic, and bigoted people I've ever met.
>So this program will point out all the hate and racism from the blacks or is this just another thinly veiled Anti White movement?

Based on the article, there seems to be no objectivity to the guys developing the program.

It's seems like it will be the latter.

>So this program will point out all the hate and racism from the blacks or is this just another thinly veiled Anti White movement?

Only whites can be racsist senpai.

* wtf does "white" even mean? do you euro fags not know your heritage at all or are you just ignorant of your heritage?

>Being a dick/pol/
Serves them right tbqh, Sup Forums users can't even stay in their containment board here.

Jumping to creating caricatures of your opponents is low.
Not even Sup Forums, but that's pathetic.
>Our enemies are irrationally angry, but we, we are calm, and levelheaded! We will show them the way!
If you keep mocking your "enemies', you'll feel like shit if those "irrationals" do beat you. You'll dig deep to find an excuse for this.

English major strikes again...

>Your american blacks are some of the most racist, hateful, mysogynistic, and bigoted people I've ever met.

This.

I blame american liberals for enabling these hate mongers.

>* wtf does "white" even mean?
Its a blanket term, exactly like black. Africa is populated by tons of different peoples, all of who have dark skin, but differ from each other.
Everyone just calls them black and no one ever questions that. Why question light skinned European peoples being white?

>>Your american blacks are some of the most racist, hateful, mysogynistic, and bigoted people I've ever met.
>>So this program will point out all the hate and racism from the blacks or is this just another thinly veiled Anti White movement?

Why do you americans just give blacks a free pass to hate? All you are doing is creating more anti black racism and creating race wars.

Unless that is your american liberal's goals? to create infighting and division?

If the sad state of education in your country means that only college educated people can punctuate and spell, then I'm sorry but you should not project this to others.

No seriously though, you had a subliminal inclination to suggest that only college majors would know about fucking punctuation, betraying your own country's poor education system.
Think about it.

>If the sad state of education in your country means that only college educated people can punctuate and spell,

Affirmative Action is basically creating a whole generation of niggers with "hand out" degrees who can't spell or use proper english.

They're afraid of being called racist. Fallen on their own sword.
Blacks openly hate gays, use "problematic" speech, and perpetuate all the "toxic masculinity" that SJWs whine about. Only a few feminazis have tried to call them out for it and they have all utterly failed. White liberals are flat out afraid to argue with blacks for fear of being racist.

There was an epidemic of white liberals on Twitter saying things like
>Its not our place. I'm just happy to sit here and listen, I'm not coopting your movement.
They're disgustingly cowardly.

>If the sad state of education in your country means that only college educated people can punctuate and spell

Fun Fact:

The Oakland Unified School District had so many niggers fail basic english and were being held back that they decided to create EBONICS as an official language just so they can graduate these ignorant niggers:

Wikipedia:

> On December 18, 1996 the Oakland Unified School District school board of Oakland, California, United States passed a controversial resolution recognizing the legitimacy of Ebonics — what mainstream linguists more commonly term African American Vernacular English (AAVE) — as an African language. The resolution set off a firestorm of media criticism and ignited a national debate.

But there's no standardized way to spell or punctuate English.

Actually it is the goal to promote black racism.
40 years ago the FBI was, during the second civil rights movement (the first being the civil war), uniquely targeting blacks and ignoring white actions. MLK, activists, the FBI targeted them under the guise of 'anti-communism'. And ignored white on black crime.

You think 40 years was that long ago?

If you read the article, you'd see that they actually define who the (((scientists))) are.

(You)

So when's WW3?

>Why do you americans just give blacks a free pass to hate? All you are doing is creating more anti black racism and creating race wars.
>Unless that is your american liberal's goals? to create infighting and division?

It all goes back to politics and which political party controls which Race's votes.

Ask yourself, who controls the nigger vote? And HOW exactly do they control the nigger vote? Fear? Hatred? Race wars?

Well I only proposed it as a hypothetical for impact.

> Ebonics recognized as an official language

No wonder why we have so many Affirmative Action Blacks at work with college degrees who can't use basic English.

>I am silly !

It's more likely that there will be another civil war in American before WW3.
Probably between those who want WW3 and those who don't

Then Putin comes in and starts bombing one side

>Racism comes from Sup Forums
>Developing a system to segregate these people from the rest of the internet
>Painting everyone on Sup Forums with the same brush
I've always been disgusted by the racism and anti-Semitism on Sup Forums, but is this the modern world? You're not allowed to care what people say on the internet and HAVE to pick a side? Am i going to get shamed for only ignoring Sup Forums posters and not personally boycotting Sup Forums and joining an internet campaign to have it shut down?

I just like my blue boards.

I miss old Sup Forums where you could make a fucking joke.
On that note, shut the fuck up you retard.

Not allowed to not care what people say*

The media rides on the perceived authority "scientist" have. The real shit is in academic papers and most of the time they're actually still hypothesis stage but the media shovels that shit up and twists the meaning.

Considering we have scientific proof that Sup Forums isn't effective as a containment board and, despite the global rules, is regularly used to raid things (and leaks into the rest of Sup Forums, including this thread), I really think Hiro should delete Sup Forums.

I mean I know you'll congregate on Reddit instead, but at least you won't be shitting this place up.

Bloody frogposters.

For some reason, american whites lose all reason and rationality when dealing with blacks. They will bend over backwards trying to justify why blacks are allowed to hate and be racist.

The only thing that's accomplished is make blacks even more emboldened with their racism and hatred and start race wars in society.

WTF? And people wonder why we have so many blacks with "college degrees" who can't get jobs.

Yeah, go ahead.
Delete /mlp/ while you're at it too. See how that works out.

Trump has won in any case. Do you really think that elections are what matters?
If the election gets rigged, we will be exercising our right to overthrow the tyrannical government by force. You better buy a ballistic vest, it's going to be a hot winter.

I agree. I'm tired of trying to enjoy the interracial gay anal sissy threads on /gif/ and someone keeps coming in to spread their vile hate speech

We have to ban it

Affirmative Action has hurt blacks more than it helps. It perpetuates the image of the incompetent "token" black who isn't in his position by merit, but merely as a appeasement.

That won't work, it will just rattle their cage and they'll start screaming "Revenge! Revenge!" while lashing out at everything they think is responsible for or promoting political correctness.

>interracial gay anal sissy
Fuck me, that sounds hot. The mere thought about this gave me a stiffy. Shame I can't rub one out...

>The Oakland Unified School District had so many niggers fail basic english and were being held back that they decided to create EBONICS as an official language just so they can graduate these ignorant niggers:
>Wikipedia:
>> On December 18, 1996 the Oakland Unified School District school board of Oakland, California, United States passed a controversial resolution recognizing the legitimacy of Ebonics — what mainstream linguists more commonly term African American Vernacular English (AAVE) — as an African language. The resolution set off a firestorm of media criticism and ignited a national debate.

topkek

You 'Mericans are fucking retarded. No wonder you're losing all your shit to the BASED Chinese.

As an asian fob. I can agree. Whites here in the US have been great. Black people hate everything for some reason.

If we complain about it or try to change anything we get self hating faggots like this: complaining about how racist we are.
Really we need to purge libshits from the developed world. This isn't progress, we aren't improving. We're committing societal suicide and all these spineless betas can see is whites being "racist."

The Chinese being the number one world power will not create a more humane and peaceful world.

What ^ said. I'm a chemist, and media can claim ANYONE, even simple undergrad students at a small university, as being "scientists" as long as they're doing science. As mentioned, apparently we're perceived as some kind of authority regarding life (pro-tip: we're not). Anytime I see an article with "BLAH BLAH BLAH According to Researching Scientists" I ignore it entirely. Why? 99.9% it's something stupid meaning to get people ramped up that has no credible background. These stories are based off "credible" (it's not, you need a LOT of experimentation / statistics to back it) research done by a small group or even an individual, and is only in the hypothesis / early-testing phase.

Also
>I'm already jaded by this, and whatever "scientists have x", it doesn't just make any impact anymore.
congrats user, you hit the point with me and many others. See we are able to actually identify clickbait. 99% of people seeing online media don't.