10 Million Android Users Switched to iPhone

>10 Million Android Users Switched to iPhone
bgr.com/2016/11/04/android-to-iphone-7-transfer/

>IBM is saving $535 per Mac over windows machines, switching to Macs saved them even more money than they thought
computerworld.com/article/3131906/apple-mac/ibm-says-macs-are-even-cheaper-to-run-than-it-thought.html

>New MacBook Pro has more orders than any other model ever
appleinsider.com/articles/16/11/02/phil-schiller-new-macbook-pro-has-more-orders-from-apple-than-any-other-pro-model-ever

>MacBook Pro has the fastest SSD on the Market
ubergizmo.com/2016/11/15-inch-macbook-pro-fastest-ssd-in-market/

>iPhone 7 and iPad Pro display visually indistinguishable from perfect
cnet.com/news/iphone-7s-display-is-visually-indistinguishable-from-perfect-says-testing-firm-displaymate/
displaymate.com/iPad_Pro9_ShootOut_1.htm

>Apple takes 104% of smartphone market profits
fortune.com/2016/11/04/apple-smartphone-profits/

>Nougat crashes constantly, 0.2% adoption
forbes.com/sites/shelbycarpenter/2016/09/27/android-nougat-more-network-crashes-ios-10/#260d4f0c79d6

>App Store revenue 90% higher than Google Play
venturebeat.com/2016/06/09/app-store-revenue-was-almost-double-that-of-google-play-in-q1-2016/

>iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Shatter Records
newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/iphone-7-and-7-plus-shatter-records-at-t-mobile.htm

>iPhone users earn more
comscore.com/Insights/Data-Mine/iPhone-Users-Earn-Higher-Income-Engage-More-on-Apps-than-Android-Users

>iPhone users are smarter
money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/10/21/iphone-7-plus-vs-google-pixel-speed
businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where raw benchmark scores are concerned, the Pixel was obliterated by the iPhone phablet. Google’s new phone rang up a 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while the iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that score at3488. The Pixel’s 4103 on the multi-core test was a bit more competitive, but the iPhone registereda 5590.
bgr.com/2016/10/21/iphone-7-plus-vs-google-pixel-speed

>iPhone finishes in 1:24, pixel finishes in over 3 minutes in real world test
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNa0JRDMAoKM

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
>Apple users are significantly richer than non-Apple users. According to Credit Suisse

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
>These maps showing the locations of 280 million individual posts on Twitter shows a depressing divide in America: Tweets coming from Manhattan (rich) tend to skew in favor of iPhones. Tweets coming from Newark, N.J. (poor), index more heavily from Android phones.

Remember to report advertisement threads

This is my new favorite pasta

six words:
no three point five milimeter jack

FAGDROID SHILLS FOREVER AND IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

FAGDROID USERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

One word:
Deprecated

Three words
>3 hour battery

>unironically paying 130$ for bluetooth® earphones
>unironically having to recharge your fucking earphones every day otherwise you might not be able to listen to music

b-but wait, you can use an adapter!

Whats your point here? It's really sad when you're so destroyed and buttblasted by the OP that the only leg you have to stand in is a legacy connector.

What's your point here?
It's really sad when you have to skip over 2/3 of the arguments I made to even post a response.

Its a legacy port and getting rid of it motivates manufacturers to pursue and improve alternate technologies.

>triggered cuck

I have never seen anyone get more BTFO in my time browsing Sup Forums

Wireless is the future. Everyone follows Apple, Android devices that aren't $50 pajeet's first smartphone tier devices will also drop the 3.5mm jack. They can't use lightning but they'll make the switch to USB-C, maybe including 2 ports at the bottom for it.

listen up faggots. NO other companies will drop the jack because "apple said so". No companies have yet announced any such thing. Because people want androids to be cheap. They want that 5$ earphones with jack they find on the fucking carnival. If you try and force em to use Bluetooth it won't work.

Wireless is the future but Bluetooth is fucking shit and is not. Until a better/cheaper alternative is made the jack will prosper.

tb is a great alternative to the disastrous shit that is 3.5

>The MacBook Pro has the fastest SSD on the market

I don't trust a website that reports in Gb/s when they mean GB/s also Samsungs NVMe drives are extremely comparable, losing in raw speed but winning in iops

How do IBM saves money by buying macs I don't get it ? Do they get them for free ?

The support costs are astronomically lower than running a fleet of PCs. They don't break as much, and users need less support.

>Living in a third world shithole where you don't have constant access to cheap electricity

It's like you're Indian or something user

It's already been established that Android users are autistic or poor. iPhones are for normies and wealthy people who aren't phased by the cost.

Just give up user, not everyone is penny pinching with their part-time job salary. Most of us have good jobs and are happy to pay the premium for a far better product.

There are laptops that ship with Samsungs NVME drives?

Didn't think so.

Most Android users are in 'emerging markets'. This board really needs flags too so we can spot the favela hues and pajeets and instantly disregard anything they say about tech.

>iPhones are for normies and wealthy people
Like chinaman? They are now ditching iphone for (other) local stuff.

Ok I didn't knew pc broke

But they're the ones making your tech user

Then they should stop shitposting and get back to work.

Theyre too busy shitting in the streets

The IBM bit is full of shit
Nobody here wants to use Mac. We only use it because we have contracts with the fruit and people who use the fruit

t. IBM cuck

That's why when everyone at IBM got to pick their machines everyone picked Macs anyway? I feel like you're a liar, but this is Sup Forums so how could that be?

IBM is not even a tech company anymore
It's a fucking consulting firm that no longer produces any actual product
My co-workers are either pajeets and diversity hires or faggot hipsters that don't know what modulo is.

Don't come here anons. I'm jumping ship as soon as I learn all I can learn out of this place

>as soon as I learn all I can learn out of this place

I don't imagine it's very hard to learn how to update facebook from starbucks.

My IdeaPad 710s shipped to me with a 512GB one. It also has an i7 6560u with Iris 540 graphics for only $1100. So yes they exist in the OEM wild.

>ideapad

kek

Better than a donglebook.

>The Ideapad 710S' SSD is slower than its competitors', as it duplicated 4.97GB of multimedia files in 45 seconds, for a speed of 113.1 MBps. The category average (145.47 MBps), as well as the SSDs in the Aspire S 13 (167.61 MBps), the ZenBook UX303UA (159.04 MBps) and the XPS 13 (231.33 MBps), copied at speedier rates.

is that lars larsen?

I have no idea what is wrong with theirs, but I get 2200/1600 r/w real world performance on CDM

Hmmmmm.
I'm going to assume that he swept that news about Apple taking a whole 12 months to initiate a repair program for Mac Pro devices with faulty graphical chipsets which left many in limbo, under the rug.
12 months of a useless computer and workers being unable to do anything with it, ain't exactly the definition of "saving money" by company standards.

Then again, IBM is an irrelevant company these days.

Iphone is worse because lock down system and ancient hardware I prefer Android device much better

Kys. Couldn't do half the stuff on Iphone and as a heavy developer I would literary lose my job if I converted to your overused normie shit products.

You know most of the sites you linked are biased and moneymonglers?
So arguments invalid, please try again.

>Apple taking a whole 12 months to initiate a repair program for Mac Pro devices with faulty graphical chipsets which left many in limbo,
So EVERY Mac Pro had a faulty graphic chipset?
And they were ALL rendered useless?
Despite using standard nVidia/Radeon video cards?
None of the standard video cards could be replaced?
Very strange.

>t. Pajeet

Literal Indian shitposter. Work on your fucking sentence structure Rakesh.

Every Mac Pro from that production line was fucked up. (2015 Jan-Feb, maybe more).
They were all rendered useless.
>nVidia/Radeon video cards
Firstly, they use soldered chipsets and not cards.
Secondly, it was all AMD chipsets.
Thirdly, the problem was shitty soldering, kind of like the touchscreen disease shit which turns out was Apple's fucked up soldering, which is now the new "bending it wrong"-gate.
Fourth: Before you attempt to act smart, and if you want to avoid failing at it and shaming yourself in the process, try using Google and informing yourself on a topic before you post.

Make that 10 million plus 1, just switched.

Perhaps you're talking about the MACBOOK Pro, rather than the Mac Pro.
That would make more sense. The Mac Pro had video cards, not soldered.
You really ought to get your facts straight, Mr Troll.

Not surprising really. Who in their right mind would want to pay all that money for a phone that has no resale value.

>inb4 only poor people care about resale value
no it's important because it allows you to carry the initial investment over to the new device. You can literally upgrade to the newest iphone every year almost for free.

>t. iToddler poorfag

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>apple user
>poorfag
Stfu Android cuck

>lose my job
Get a better job developing for iOS. You know? The platform where you actually get money for the apps?