Okay Sup Forums if you had to choose would you choose Indian, Japanese or Thai (Oceanic) curry?

Okay Sup Forums if you had to choose would you choose Indian, Japanese or Thai (Oceanic) curry?

(Curry is Sup Forums, right?)

what the fuck is this bullshit

gtfo and get btfo

I think your break should be over by now pajeet

teri makichut madachod
ben khe lode

BRITISH CURRY.

Curry is a british invention, and we make the best curries.

oh gawd a fucking britbong

let this shit ass thread go to page 11 already

>actually spelling it gawd

what the fuck man

oi m8 I don't like the cut of your fukken jabber, imma glass ya.
Now I gotta go take a slash and go to the local indian for a real british curry from Mr Rajesh

Pajeet here, theyre all pretty different tbhfam. Indian curries have the most flavour, thai curries are refreshing, and jap curry is hearty though its cause jap curry is a stew.

>eating nigger food

Japanese or Indian curry are the best

>Not making your own mix

Wow what a pleb

Indian > Thai > Jap

Because Japanese "curry" isn't even curry. I'm also a Java developer.

I'm white.

i didnt know japanese had curry. im going to look it up and try to make it. i love indian and thai equally.

H-1B curry is best curry

Chicken tika

I don't fucking care about the poo in loo memes. Indian curry is fucking awesome and it's pretty much the only thing India has contributed to the world.

Thai or Indian while living in Japan.

I've never had Jap curry but can confirm this about Thai and Indian. Goddamn there's this place that makes this thai seafood coconut curry with roti it's fkn delicious

It's more like a stew than the other 2.

>looks like literally shit
>this is what Indians actually eat

Not surprised

that's not indian curry u cunt

Pretty much this.

based Joe Blackburn, a true god amongst cucks.

Weeb dreams.

POO

Sure whatever you say Abdul

you retards ruined this board

Real weebs would claim glorious nippon curry is superior to pajeet and gook shit.

Thai Green Curry

brb restaurant sauce

I had japanese chicken and curry and it was the most satisfying thing I've eaten in a long while.

Try it with pork bro.

desu this senpai

Apparently there's a thing called Jamaican Curry.

Ingredients
50 m 6 servings 348 cals
On Sale
What's on sale near you.

1/4 cup curry powder, divided 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon seasoned salt 1 tablespoon onion powder 2 teaspoons salt 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves stripped 1 pinch ground allspice, or more to taste salt and ground black pepper to taste 2 1/4 pounds whole chicken, cut into pieces 3 tablespoons vegetable oil 3 cups water 1 potato, diced 1/2 cup chopped carrots 2 scallions (green onions), chopped 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, minced 1 Scotch bonnet chile pepper, chopped, or to taste

Seems a lot like Thai to me.

will do, thanks for the suggestion
thanks /ck/