Linux is a FUCKING piece of SHIT it wont even fucking play my fucking GAMES

linux is a FUCKING piece of SHIT it wont even fucking play my fucking GAMES

Whats the point of fucking watercooling the cpu when you install anyway like 6 case fans?

It's a gaming pc

MAXIMUM SPEED BRO

Soooo? I have like one case fan and one good cpu cooler and am fine with the same build for like 5 years. Even OC is no problem.

Delete this thread dumbass

But he's retarded, notice how the intakes are on the bottom. I bet he didn't even calculate the airflow.

Fuck no man, im tryna get my point out, bro!!! LINUX HAS NO FUCKIGN GAME SUPPORT AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT! its open fucking source too, meaning its FUCKING SHIT QUALITY, i trust microsoft when it comes to fucking operating systoms on my alienware bro!!

Lmaoing@your life
Come back when you will understand some gaming philosophy

ok good. Just though that i missed something, since i didnt build a gaming pc in years.

>intakes on bottom
>where does cold air come from
>how do physics work
are you all retarded? it was probably built for quietness.

Still at it virgin gay atheist?

Why yes I am. I replied to you in that other thread, feel free to peruse and kys

why the fuck would you get those disgusting fans to go with your shitty black and red color scheme?

No capslock, young gaymen manchild.
Use your indoor voice.

>cold air comes through the floor

For someone talking about physics you sure are stupid kid. I knew at least one retard would say exactly what you did though.

>ebin troll
Intakes should always be lower than exhaust in a PC case. Doesn't really matter if they're on the front panel or the bottom of the case. This isn't rocket science.

>wasting time on games

>wasting time on Sup Forums
>wasting time on the internet
>doing anything other than committing yourself to the rigorous study of scientifically accurate peer-reviewed literature in the field of your choosing
really makes u think

>wasting time on Sup Forums

I NEED MY GAMES BRO, GO BACK TO PIMPING YOUR SHITTY FUCKING OPEN SHIT OS WITH YOUR FUCKIGN CHINESE CARTOONS

Sucking dicks like a pro.
There you go.

Chinese cartoons belong in the trash bin, together with your worthless gayming PC.