Futuristic tv show / movie

>futuristic tv show / movie
>screens are transparent
>they're not colorful at all, mostly just blue for some reason

that's the most impractical shit ever. why is hollywood so retarded when it comes to tech?

ITT: come up with better alternatives for future tech (specifically, display devices.

Bolt it directly into optical nerves. Ideally without ruining the eye.

>impractical
Little did you know that light in the blue spectrum is the least damaging to the human eye and most beneficial for the central nervous system. Also you can clearly see different colours displayed on that screen

I would rather not put any tech in my body.

tech becomes obsolete and outdated way too fast.

>tfw have to go to the doctor again to upgrade my eye to the new Nvidia Optics Titan Z

>blue spectrum is the least damaging to the human eye and most beneficial for the central nervous system
nope, Green is good, Blue is bad.
>exposure to blue light at night reduces melatonin secretion and disrupts the circadian rhythm of alertness and sleepiness, which also helps regulate memory, mood and hormonal balance. Delayed production of melatonin due to blue light exposure could be causing even more problems than insomnia, including blood pressure, diabetes and migraine headaches while generating considerable retinal stress and toxicity.

Not to mention Snow Crash already covered the worst case scenario for that kind of stuff

>cheap out on optic implants
>get advertisements beamed directly into your eyes 24/7
>closing your eyes doesn't make them go away
>eventually go insane and commit suicide

call it fiction, but we all know this would be the first application of it when the tech becomes viable.

If you pay attention to movies like that, literally everything in every shot is either blue or orange, usually blue and orange exist on screen at the same time, contrasting each other.

sure, but the blue/orange color grading meme is not related to the futuristic blue displays.

>they're not colorful at all, mostly just blue for some reason
What a coincidence, the jews (who own hollywood) are also trying to turn the world into a brown/shit colored planet.

that's not how race mixing works.

>that's the most impractical shit ever. why is hollywood so retarded when it comes to tech?
Because they're not in the business of catering to poorboy tech-heads.
You represent less than 1% of the viewing audience and probably don't pay for the movies you do watch. If you don't pay why should they bother about what you like/want?

>that's not how race mixing works.
lel
>black + *
>not shit colored

>there are only two races
t. amerifat

It is though. If it produces light on screen its going to be either blue or orange. Since they always use white actors for roles like that, and white peoples skin reflecting lighting is always going to be more orange than blue, everything else has to be blue.

Blue movies = for bois (thrillers, horror, action)
Orange movies = for gals (comedies, romance, cartoons)
Both colors = family movies

>not using adeyeway
shiggy

>Go blind until you disable it or pay for ad-light vision.

so true, every morning i get a daily dose of bluray shine in my eyes and i can literally see things like VATS instead of green, its blue !

Not running FOSS firmware on your eye

color design 101

It COULD be that these transparent screens just happen to have really shit viewing angles when not viewed from where the actor is standing, hence appearing blue instead of showing the full color spectrum.

>Sup Forumskino

blue is the bad one idiot.

The high paid actor's faces and all that expensive cgi effects can't be obscured by a shitty opaque display. It's the same reason superheroes who should always stay masked keep showing off their faces.

>just come back from a week long sf film festival
>literally ALL movies set in the future had transparent smartphones and transparent monitors
And we're talking about something like 6 movies and 10 shorts.
I have to admit it kinda triggered me, even if I still enjoyed them.

Snow Crash didn't know shit about my frimware hacking

>being this dumb
that's not even the point idiot.

Wrong!

Green has the most detectable contrast allowing for highest viewing of details, which is why it is often picked for working displays.

Red has the lowest energy potential cutting power demands and has the lowest impact on biological functions.

Blue is the worst as it takes more energy and messes with your biology. Also many of the common methods to make blue light sources are more harmful to the environment, though there are some exceptions.