Using Linux

>using Linux
How sad!

Thanks!
2 Rupees have been deposited into your Microsoft® account, Pajeet.

this

kys faggot OP

>windows

Stop trying to front, we all know linux is a huge fucking joke as a desktop operating system.

It's just a hobby OS that we dual-boot with windows to rice the shit out of and post in desktop threads.

t. debian/win 7 user

Window == cuckware

I'm a widows user btw, but even I admit Linux is better.

>Linux
thicc
>windows
baaaaaald

i agree, however windows is even more of a joke as a desktop operating system, so dual booting to it makes even less sense than just using gnu/linux

Someone photoshop the average mac use too.

>i agree, however windows is even more of a joke as a desktop operating system
There isn't a better one though. If you want to be productive or play vydia winblows is the only acceptable solution.

>so dual booting to it makes even less sense than just using gnu/linux
You can't rice wibdows as much as linux to get dem internet points mang.

No need.

It would be a pic of a white dude sucking or getting rammed by BBC so it'd be NSFW.

Me on the right

except it's not, the only way using windows is "productive" is if you work for microsoft, and playing video games is an incredibly poor reason to give up your freedom

What if I'm good looking and using arch?

>except it's not, the only way using windows is "productive" is if you work for microsoft
>what are extremely useful win32 programs that can't be WINE'd properly

>and playing video games is an incredibly poor reason to give up your freedom
What if you don't give a shit about that? What if playing vydia is too god damned fun to care about muh freedums?

Anyway the only reason I have linux to rice the shit out of it and post in desktop threads. 90% of us here are probably the same.

>90% of us here are probably the same
Projecting this much

>scientist
>successful
>windows
Pick 2

No, actually I've never met a scientist using windows. They're pretty much all on Linux.

>what are extremely useful win32 programs that can't be WINE'd properly
vendor lock-in

>What if you don't give a shit about that? What if playing vydia is too god damned fun to care about muh freedums?
never forget user, you are being sold a packaged entertainment product, the "fun" you are experiencing is carefully engineered to get you addicted and to make you not care about things that might actually be more important

== is an equality operator,
I think what you meant was 'Windows = cuckware'

I know that this is bait but you do know that NASA uses Ubuntu, right?

a lot of the scientists I know use OS X

back to 420 w/ you

>engineered to get you addicted
This. Even even when I was a windows gaymer I used to buy only the OpenGL games since I knew the devs actually cared more about their game than the popular crap.

What movie is that?

Hello, reddit!

>sidebar
user, is that ubuntu?

>Use windows
>Am unsuccessful, lazy and NEET
Checkmate shit-stirrer

+1

That's called a Y axis you fucking retard

thanks for letting us know you were triggered

you really would have these pictures saved.

Sup Forums has too long been infested with Windows gamer kiddies. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Any of the following regularly occurring threads on Sup Forums is either directly or indirectly about Windows gaming:

* Intel vs. AMD threads
* GPU threads
* Various types of rig/battlestation/guts/Speccy threads ("What parts should I buy, /g?" "Is this part good, Sup Forums?" "Check out my specs, Sup Forums.")
* All Windows discussion and support threads (obviously)

These threads only serve to discuss products for playing video games. They have nothing to do with programming, networking, security, privacy, freedom, design, usability, or anything else Sup Forums related.

These threads and the people who post within them belong in either or as they are the appropriate boards in which to discuss their hobby, along with "console war" and "PC vs. console" threads. This should be Rule #4 for Sup Forums and it should be aggressively enforced until the children finally get it and move on.

This is the thread to petition Hiroshimoot to cure the Sup Forums cancer in Sup Forums. If you really care about technology and not just vapid consumerism, help by adding your voice to this discussion.

We can do it, Sup Forums.

This.
Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

joke's on you
i have all the traits of the left one, but i am a windows user