FunnyJunk DoS'ed

Right you lazy fuckers, you gunna help or what?

FJ has been one of the more based sites you've been able to rely on. We've been smashing out as much info as you fuckers have this election and even in Brexit. It's about time you fucking helped out.

Your fucking pilgrimage a year or so ago when m00t sold you lot out and became a PC bitch.
Where did you migrate to? FunnyJunk
It's literally the only fucking based site nowadays with actual freedom of speech and lack of PC gibberish barring the proclaimed 'gab.ai'.

We have a list of literally thousands of IP's from "hacked" wordpress blogs. Pull your finger out and help. Instead of being a bunch of whiney neckbeards complaining about "muh freedoms".

hastebin.com/raw/eyijoroser

>CancerJunk got DoS'd
Good. May it get purged and its users all get ass cancer.
Also this site is not allowed for anyone under 18, the age 5 years above the average user's from CancerJunk.
Get the fuck out.

I remember playing super plumberman on funny junk, back in the day.

Go to bed

HURDURR

Posts about FJ so they must be underage, right?

Fucking KYS.

NEXT useless cunt.

Go to sleep junior. You have school tomorrow.
School is good for your life. It teaches you how not to be a faggot. Like the kind of faggot who browses DankJunk.

Get the fuck out of here with that one.
AGE HUR HURRR

That all you got?

I know that most of your faggot user base is made up of minors who think they're "cool" cos they "surf the chans for dem fresh memes".

Stfu if you got nothing productive to say.

Tell us child, why should we give a shit about your shitty site?
What do we get out of wasting our time and energy on your digital turdpool?

So do you expect anyone to just exploit the vulnerable WP installs and patch em up to prevent the attack on your shitty website? Fuck off, tell the admins to pay up to someone to do the job.

Go back home phanact
You were de-modded for being a cunt to begin with, don't bring this garbage off FJ

If you weren't a stupid underage kid, you'd go and learn how to do what you have come here begging other people to do.
This site isn't for people of your age OP, whether physical or mental.

>Turdpool of a site
Lurks Sup Forums.. haha Right-o.

Have you not read my post?

It's literally one of the few remaining spaces for non-PC talk. Even you faggots are being pruned and moderated by your CTR affiliated mods.
Your "based" savior m00t, where is he exactly? Oh right, yeah. He joined the mile-high club of being just another femi-cuck.

When you lot were being shit-boarding and even booted from your own site, where did you all migrate to? Oh right, yeah. FunnyJunk.

I think it's a raugh-liot when you lot have your shit to deal with everytime you get another bullshit mod who steps in, to continue to silence you all. Because you're the first to fucking complain when it happens.

So, from one retarded neighbour to the nazi old man. Help out, yeah?

OMG, I've never heard THAT one before. I'm posting about FunnyJunk, So I must be either: A/ a squeeker or, B/Phanact

HURHUR.. K then. So fresh, so original.

The reason I'm here is because it's not a small man job. I need a hive-mind faggotry like yourselves.

Or am I asking the wrong people, because, the way I see it, you lot haven't done anything this election except shout about it. Sit and piss and moan.

Nice Reddit spacing, faggot. Just fuck off already.

Well.. I figured, broad-stroke it for you. You "old-fucker" can't read so well nowadays, can you?

okay kid

>everyone on FJ is phanact
yeah okay sure

>It's literally one of the few remaining spaces for non-PC talk.
>just another femi-cuck.
In case you haven't noticed, most of the Internet takes a shit on feminism, and 90% of the comments in prominent news sites such as even the BBC, are filled with anti-feminist sentiment.
So not only are you spouting retarded uninformed bullshit, you are spouting retarded bullshit to self-glorify your cesspool of shit in desperation as if you are some kinds of ringleaders of some cult, much like feminists do.

I've seen stupidity, and then i've seen you.
Go back to bed junior.

install gentoo

you could've just given them the stuff admin got and not mentioned funnyjunk

this is why nobody likes us

cool story bro

AHhhh.... FJ, the Sup Forums jerk tier site rite?

Installing Gentoo will solve all your problems.

okay kiddo, vote trump mkay :DDD

>90% of BBC comments
>Anti-Feminist

Bahaha, Nice joke. You clearly haven't seen the recent scheduling for BBC over recent years have you?

Their customer base is about well-rounded and The Independant

Again...
>Cesspool
Lurks Sup Forums.
KEK'd

>Lookie here guise, my site is so much important, bls help

>FJ

kek, being this mad

last time i go to fj was 8 months ago, yeah before Sup Forums shit keep spamming that site for non fuckin stop

now look at this post, it just reflect how Sup Forumsfected that site now :DD

i n s t a l l

>pls support our site cuz we hate feminisms and political correctness like you do :))))))

No thanks. My hate would be wasted, and my computer infected with AIDS, if i so much as visited your putrid cancerous colon-growth even for a microsecond.

1. I've literally never heard of funnyjunk
2. what're you hoping for Sup Forums to do?
3. FunnyJunk chose to host their site and make money from it's users, so why are we meant to help them after providing them with a financially viable website

JEB

>current year
>not installing gentoo

dude calm down its just a website

Let me put it this way OP:
I'd rather visit a horsefucker MLP site filled with brony horsefucking gaysex fanfiction than your site.
Take your FJ shit elsewhere.

J E B

E

B

>dude calm down its just a webtoilet
I agree with your sentiments.

Is this the /jeb/ thread?

FUG YEAH

>waiting for OP's delivery

How to trigger Sup Forums in one easy step: just mention funnyjunk

Why is it called FunnyJunk if it's 0% funny and 100% faggot?
Why not rename it to FaggotJunk?
Why can't websites be consistent with their naming these days?

Remember to write in Jeb tomorrow folks

nah m8 we are not triggered

we just don't want a 12 y0 blabbering political shit about his loveley site which not a Sup Forums

I asked my dog if he knew what FunnyJunk is, and all i got out of him was a fart.
Alas, if a website is even beneath my dog, what am i to make of it then?

>FunnyJunk
>based
u wot m8
sage

>implying anyone here is old enough to vote

>OP's buttblasted by Jeb

JEBBIE UR MAI HERO

we are old enough, we just don't want go out from our room m8

I'm with Jebâ„¢

>It's literally the only fucking based site nowadays with actual freedom of speech
>loli banned since ever

You mean another generic stormfag shithole with oc worse than r/The_donald.

jebbedi jabbadi boop

>ur first rule on Sup Forums

don't be so jerk about your other "based" site in here

anyway post Jeb

Based jeb

can i download this jeb?

Sure, it's all yours my friend. I only ask that you supply a fresh jeb for the thread.

thanks m8

waste dub tho

>OP now

>poltard
>doesn't post on pol
>confirms the tard part of poltard

he had been jeb'd by us

OP screencap this tret

post it at FJ's Sup Forums channel

we guarantee it, you will get many thumbs from ur fellowmen

btw jeb bro

capcha: dieselbatcave