>charge your headphones
>charge our vibrator
>charge your e reader
>charge your Nintendo switch

When will it end

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/uk-electric-highways-trial/38897/
engadget.com/2015/02/28/ikea-wireless-charging/),
wired.com/2015/06/power-wifi-isnt-think/)
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>charge your car
No
>charge your watch
No
>charge your vape
No
>charge your laptop
Yes
>charge your tablet
No
>charge your phone
Yes
>charge your headphones
No
>charge our vibrator
No
>charge your e reader
No
>charge your Nintendo switch
No

>When will it end

when you try to charge your gf but realize you don't have one

When you stop being a fucking retard.

why can't I hold all these chargers

When piezoelectric harvesters are efficient enough to power your Manchin trinkets from the friction of your rolls of fat rubbing up on each other as you beat off to MLP.

>Our vibrator

Ha

Freudian as fuck bro

jesus

When will people smarter than me fuck this problem I don't have the capacity to fix myself

At least, for the most part, things use micro USB to charge.

I remember back in the day when everything had its own proprietary charging cord and half my baggage on a business trip would be 20 some odd cords.

>Solar for half
>supercharge for the others

eventually have some kind of superbatteries too, chill out

>My mother was locked out of her 2016 car once.
>She called the on-star meme service, and they told her they could unlock it.
>oh wait
>yeah we can unlock it right after this firmware update
>has to install app on her phone and sync to car to update firmware
>can't get into car
>eventually on-star installs the firmware over their shitty link in the car
>takes 30 minutes

I'm never owning a fucking car with firmware.

>2050
>You must own a car that is connected to the US National Auto and Transport Network
>Operating a vehicle manually is punishable with jailtime

>2050
>shit is insane
>hard to tell real life from vr and chemical enhancements to life experience
>don't need cars cause there's no jobs
>nothing matters
>none of this matters at all

Everyone in this threads lacks even the lowest level of imagination.

>Technology to power electric vehicles wirelessly from under the road surface is about to be trialed in the UK. Highways England has announced that it plans to carry out off-road (test track) trials with a view to carrying out subsequent on-road trials of the technology, which is designed to increase the range of EVs.

>The concept of embedding electric vehicle charging technology under the road has been explored by Stanford University and used to power buses in Korea. These trials, however, are said to be the first of their kind.

>The testing will replicate motorway conditions and, if successful, may ultimately mean that EVs could be driven for long distances without the need to stop and charge their batteries. Highways England says it is also committed to installing plug-in charging points every 20 miles (32 km) on the motorway network.

Source: newatlas.com/uk-electric-highways-trial/38897/

Not to mention that ever more electronics and even stock furniture from IKEA feature wireless charging surfaces. There will come a time when
a) all surfaces in your home will be able to wirelessly charge your devices,
(Source: engadget.com/2015/02/28/ikea-wireless-charging/), and even
b) some devices will use so little power that they can collect electric charge from rogue wireless signals such as Wi-Fi or cellular network.
(Source: inb4 Wired wired.com/2015/06/power-wifi-isnt-think/)

More creative ways of contracting cancer.

they cant even build roads right without multibillion dollar wireless energy system under the ground

>be in traffic
>wireless transformer station explodes
>fire, wait in traffic
>ac kill battery
>10s thousands cars stuck until station fixed

the future is productive

It would be nice to get a response with an actual reducated argument.

>The frequency of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation ranges from 30 kilohertz (30 kHz, or 30,000 Hz) to 300 gigahertz (300 GHz, or 300 billion Hz). Electromagnetic fields in the radiofrequency range are used for telecommunications applications, includingcell phones, televisions, and radio transmissions. The human body absorbs energy from devices that emit radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation. The dose of the absorbed energy is estimated using a measure called the specific absorption rate (SAR), which is expressed in watts per kilogram of body weight.

>Exposure to ionizing radiation, such as from x-rays, is known to increase the risk of cancer. However, although many studies have examined the potential health effects of non-ionizing radiation from radar, microwave ovens,cell phones, and other sources, there is currently no consistent evidence that non-ionizing radiation increases cancer risk (1).

>The only consistently recognized biological effect of radiofrequency energy is heating. The ability of microwave ovens to heat food is one example of this effect of radiofrequency energy. Radiofrequency exposure fromcell phone use does cause heating to the area of the body where acell phone or other device is held (ear, head, etc.). However, it is not sufficient to measurably increase body temperature, and there are no other clearly established effects on the body from radiofrequency energy.
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet

>sit in traffic
>drunkard smashed into gas pump, station explodes
>fire, wait in traffic
>gas tank empty
>10s thousands of cars stuck in traffic until a communist starts distributing free gas cans
I don't see much of a difference.

>>nothing matters
>>none of this matters at all

>believing any of this mattered at any point

we'll achieve to a point, then we'll stop

then it will stop mattering

>eat breakfast
>eat lunch
>eat dinner

When will it end

>mfw I realized that if you mapped every point I've been you would end up drawing mostly a circle between me and my place of work.
>mfw I realized we all live in circles like ants, going to work and bringing the home the bacon.
>exactly what ants do
>human society turned us into fucking predictable unchanging ants