They forgot to renew their SSL certificate one time

>They forgot to renew their SSL certificate one time
>REEEEE REEEEEEEE IT'S FUCKING SHIIIIT INSECURE UNSTABLE STUPID GAY LAME THEY ROLL THEIR OWN UPDATES THAT'S BAD JUST USE ARCH REEEEEEEEE!!!
Jesus fuck. Every single time someone brings up this distro someone has to throw a hissy fit about that one time. Fuck, at least it isn't like Mint where they had a goddamn malware backdoor in their iso.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/_3q0GzPO0eKypJ4WYCZpdA
macworld.com/article/2158788/apple-neglects-to-renew-ssl-certificate-breaks-software-update-in-the-process.html
manjaro.github.io/SSL-Certificate-Expired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antergos is better

>one time

It's still shit, the devs are shit and you are shit.

True, but it's still Arch and therefore shit. Less shit than Manjaro, but shit.

Yeah I was sure it happened more than once.

Manjaro faggits should pic related or use trips so they can be filtered from the community like Jews in 1940.

Literally all you do is sit on Sup Forums and call everything shit and use your twitch chat reddit meme image.
Set yourself on fire you fucking loser.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/_3q0GzPO0eKypJ4WYCZpdA

>same image file name
It's actually him all those times. What a massive fag.

Remember this? macworld.com/article/2158788/apple-neglects-to-renew-ssl-certificate-breaks-software-update-in-the-process.html

>calls me a loser
>has been stalking me for the last day
Holy shit. Do you love me or something? You love me, don't you?

I only call shit things shit, observe: your life is shit.

Fix your shit fucking font rendering, too, you sweaty piece of shit.

Searching an archive is stalking you for an entire day? You really are retarded

Manjaro is pretty much mint, spin off distro bullshit. Fuck off.

void linux is better tho

watch him change it

/thread

>using a chink rip off instead of the original

no u

Pfft nope, why would I do that? You think I'm embarrassed? I've got no concept of shame. I don't understand what the big deal is, so I obsessively post this image everywhere because it makes me laugh, big deal. I still have a job, a car, a dog, a girlfriend who lets me put things in her minge, and kids that I only occasionally fantasise about pushing down the stairs. Pretty normie tbqh famalam.

Pointing out things which are shit and using my favourite image only make me mildly autistic, unlike you lot who are turbo autistic all day erry day now fuck off you pieces of shit.

Kek

No thanks I tried it once, didn't take.

Kek to you too.

>install manjaro
>reboot
>kernel panic
ggwp uninstall manjaro play minecraft

its literary a hobbyist distro

This guy gets it

This one too

Cue Manjaro defence squad

ITT : Manjaro dev spergs out while trolls spread lies about a genuinely good distro

Reee it's shit

Christ almighty, the level of delusion here is disturbing

This.
I do actually like manjaro. Manjaro + deepin is the best out of box experience i have ever had.

>one time
It was actually twice, OP.

manjaro.github.io/SSL-Certificate-Expired/

Being a insecure cuck. You don't belong here, retard.

How come an insecure cuck doesn't belong to a thread about an insecure distro?

But Mint feeds the babby duck syndrome of Sup Forumsirgins, so that's why they shill it on Sup Forums.

It is a terrible distro, much like elementaryOS, Fedora and all the other shitty DE's. They are broken, half baked and full of bugs which piss me off.

Manjaro is comfy af
The dev (roland) who had the ssl cert in his name is gone now, so the ssl thing is dead
Archfags are just buttmad that a friendly, functional distro uses their precious arch packages.
The inly criticism is the ssl thing and "its not arch"

So what do you use Mr. Smartypants?

At least they didn't delete the Beginners guide.

I'm using manjaro with xfce. Comfy. Fuck the haters.

Guessing you're trans faggot. Or gay at least.

>No concept of shame
Golly gee, Batman, autism!

Nope, healthy straight white male here. Seems like you have homosexual thoughts and desires to explore, though. Have fun!

Autism, thy name is my name, yes. Now kys for pointing out the obvious, Cpt. Gay McObvious.

shut up and show me your tits maki

The only people that brag about a wife, kids, job, and car on the internet are people that have none of those. At best you have a chinkpad, waifu pillow, and judging by your antisocial and passive aggressive posts, a cat.

I will bite. It's unsecure because it delays updates (including security ones) for fake stability because no one actually does any testing. Newfriends like you believe you are using "stable" and "secure" distro because bunch of incompetent dumbfucks moves updates back by a week.
Reality is you were just too dumb, incompetent or lazy to figure out how to install Arch or use Arch Anywhere. You delude yourself thinking that Arch users spend their days fixing shit while reality is that breakages hardly ever happen nowadays - my current installation is 6 months old with only maintenance being sudo pacman -Syu aliased into upgrade so that I don't have to overwork myself typing shit.
The only argument newshits like you have is that things you use are "comfy", because that's about how much you know about shit you are talking about. I hope hiroshima autofilters this cancerous word one day.

While back here in reality, manjaro uses the arch userbase as its testers. Thats the real reason archfags despise manjaro, that and it uses the precious arch packages. Arch fags are the testers for manjaro packages. If it breaks in Arch, manjaro has a week to get it right.
And absolutely no one uses arch when security, stability and security updates are that critical, no one.
And muh manjaro install hasn't broken yet either, so i guess im cool.

Thought it was against the rules to avatarfag
>mods in charge of not doing their jobs

> it delays updates [...] including security ones
Wrong. That did use to be the case, but for more than a year now security updates are fast-tracked.
>no one actually does any testing
Arch friends are the first layer of testers. Beyond that there's the folks on the testing and unstable repositories.

>requires an Internet connection to install
It isn't

>because bunch of incompetent dumbfucks moves updates back by a week.
Whoaa a whole week for those m4d 4rch h4x0rz to steal my lolis from my pc!

Unless you're posting from a server machine, no hacker would be dumbfuck enough to care about you.
Unless you update day by day, you're "insecure" regardless of distro. How many times have you been compromised though?
And you still have the option of using the stable Arch repository on Manjaro.
sudo pacman-mirrors -g -b unstable

I've had a couple breakages with Manjaro. Every single time, it was on the unstable repos, a.k.a. Arch ones. I use openrc though, which might be the crux of the issue.

Daily reminder that archfags have autism severe enough that they'll ban you from their wiki for using Antergos despite it being the exact same as arch linux.