So I decided to grace this board with my presence. Man, did I have a good laugh!

So I decided to grace this board with my presence. Man, did I have a good laugh!

>Muh comptia babby-participation award certs, im 90k net worth right now amirite?

>Constant beta-techies circlejerking how stupid person X or Y is because they don't spend all day behind the desk with a serrated dildo up the ass.

You fuckers are desperate. Even Pajeet has more class than you.

Oh, actual IT-pro here, I guess we can hold an AMA how you can make a difference instead of being a support-tard everyone including your family shits upon.

instal ...
wait for it...
G e N T oo !!!!!!

XDDDDddd
plz like and sub

boy aint you special OP

dumb frog poster

Your mom is dumb.

>frogposter
>edgy slang
>IT PRO
>Pajeet Sup Forums buzzword

Someone that still lives at home just got offended and is not enjoying the sour grapes.

Nigga I own multiple houses. Currently residing in a sweet villa next to the shore.

he is not special, he is just right

Same

>right

he didntb even make any claims what is he right about?

me too

Same here

Probably googles everything and copy pastes bad solutions
Knows ad
Is a cuck
Does that describe you op

I do google stuff when I forget specific commands. Only arrogant and ignorant pricks think pro's dont need google. I would be lost without it!

I dont need to be special, this aint no egoboosting thing son. Just bringing you how it is.

Sure you do, gimmie a timestamp of the beach. I am 33 and own a home. You live at home with a mom young enough for me to have fucked in high school. Ask her about your real dad.

how what is? i dont even have a job in tech in the first place i would never get a job doing something i enjoy cause then i wouldnt enjoy it anymore

One more thing.

I fucking love this frog. Pepe has been my friend for a long time.

That is what I initially thought to buddy. I went MBA route in finances. Boy did I regret it.

I highly recommend you to do what you enjoy as work, it has been one hell of a ride for me over the years. In the end work was just like going to the arcade for me, and I even get paid for it too! I am speaking from experience, not some bullshit quotation from the internet that tells you otherwise.

Im not your bitch, and neither will I disclose any personal details to some neckbeards. This would breach the trust and conduct my clients have in me, be ashamed, noob.

>a picture of the ocean with Sup Forums and todays date is giving away personal details.
Tell your mom I said hi,she'll know