Why art thou not using void?

Why art thou not using void?

It's literally the only distro left that respects your privacy and isn't maintained by sjws.

If the documentation existed, I would install it.

sudo void-installer
follow the steps
when you get to partitioning create a 600M partition and mark it bootable and mount it at /boot
create a small swap partition
create remaining partition ext4 and mount it at /

takes like 5 minutes.

>respect your privacy
Stopped reading right there. You're either a full blown idiot or only "pretending" to be one.
Stop being alive.

Not OP but explain your position faggot.

He caught my attention but you did not make me lose it. MAKE ME LOSE IT

Well said, people who care about privacy use Windows Server

Also alternatively you can just go to youtube and search for how to install void.

Because other distros just work

>jost werk

End ur life senpai

'Respect your privacy' is meaningless when applications and web broswers collect your data and don't respect your privacy.

You could be using Google Chrome on Qubes OS and you'd still be tracked by Google.

It's a buzzphrase. There is absolutely nothing which Void does to packages to make them "respect your privacy more" than their counterparts on other distributions.
It is common sense and if someone doesn't realize that, it means he's retarded.

>yet another meme distro

No thanks.

>isn't maintained by sjws
dropped

I wanted to try it but all my applications are already in the Arch User Repository for easy install from source, and some are not in void repo, so my lazyness is stopping me to try it.

>It's literally the only distro left that respects your privacy and isn't maintained by sjws.
Slackware

Too much messing about when I can install Umbango, arc-theme, and bang my mango all in thirty minutes or less while you're still fucking about trying to fix your font rendering.

See also: Arch et al

Slackware, Gentoo, and Void are the only distros worth using in 2016.

What is TAILS!

>What is devuan

>it's the only distro that isn't maintained by sjws
the hell are you talking about

Not even usable yet

>the hell are you talking about

Apparently it's a distro aimed at Sup Forums nutters. Why OP thinks this is a good sales pitch is beyond me.

>tfw using void linux
>tfw just voted for Trump

What is Crux?
What is T2?
And naturally Gentoo can be installed without systemd.

Thank you for making america great again.

trump will lose again shillary and there is nothing you can do about it. the media is cucking him too hard.

also
>fuck arch

>isn't maintained by sjws

Want to shill anything? Just throw in the super scary spooky SJW boogeywomyn in there, that'll get people to use it.