Technical strangeness

Does anyone have an explanation as to why my computer may be opening tabs without my knowledge? The tabs that do pop aren't ads or anything like that for me assume it's a virus,one was just news about the pound plummeting on an official news website. Then there was window just now leading to some sad looking wiki page about an anime called "love live",
love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Strawberry_Trapper
This started happening this morning, and I can't figure out why.

user , what are you not telling us?

Your computer is clearly possessed with an anime demon, have you abandoned any waifu recently? Possible one related to Love Live?

您应该考虑使用著名的TempleOS.

You will never escape idol hell.

It's Yazawa Nico, you fucking bastard.

>getting autism over japanese naming convention

This is just disrespectful to the japanese. Use their naming convention - don't switch their fucking names around.

They're good enough to use your naming convention when talking about foreigners, why wouldn't you do the same? That's just being rude.

Nips can lick my Sacku Barru.

How's that?

you need to stop being such a weeaboo faggot. I would say something about your autism, but you cant cure autism

so the guy with the weeb name isn't a weeaboo faggot?

You're dumb. It doesn't work that way. This applies just to names - familian first, given second. You don't say words backwards.
I'm not a "weeb" - that's just common courtesy.

>applies just to names

Surprise: my ballsack's name is Sacku Barru, or as you shall refer to him, Sacku-sempai.

Now get back to licking your sempai's bald, wrinkly head, you autistic, weeb, assfag.

>Clarfying Love Live!
>Not being into idol hell
Wew lad

GZDDD > Strawberry trapper

*touches Ruby's mouse holding hand and rubs benis on her back while teaching her about computer*

oh

fuck off

"and this is Ruby on Rails"

-anonymous

Holy shit

Kys

Did you just...

>wasting CPU cycles with inferior raibus when nozomi exists

what if I'm brain dead and can't remember the order of the names

how can you remember names at all then

>tfw the weight of her tits slows down the cpu more than the devil inside nico does

it's a sad life, when do we finally get boob-optimized cpus?

I remember a few names
maybe like 3 full names I can think of right now

You have a RAT installed or you're baiting hard.

No

You just downloaded lostboy.exe, do you?