Any recommendations for a new laptop with a similar spec, weight and the elegance of the MacBook Pro?

Any recommendations for a new laptop with a similar spec, weight and the elegance of the MacBook Pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Air-13-3-inch-Notebook-Review.180561.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

macbook pro

get off the board you stupid consumer whore

Thinkpad L, Thinkpad T

MacBook Pro

lol

>consumer whore
Implying anyone who browses this site isnt by default a consumer whore

On second thought, I agree with these guys. The MacBook Pro is more like the MacBook Pro than the Think pad is. Get the MacBook Pro.

Y u mad bro?

>browses this site

GTFO

Think pad T might be worth a look, thanks.

No matter what these Sup Forums faggots say nothing beats the elegance of the MacBook

Suck my cock dumb frogposter

Dell xps 13

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S7

HP spectre

That aluminum easily scratches and gets dents. Just another reason to hate MacBook Pro. It's a laptop not made for being portable, what's the point.

>That aluminum easily scratches and gets dents
Only if you're a retard. Ive had mine for three years and there isnt a single scratch on this baby.
>not being portable
It has travelled more than most Sup Forums posters ever will in their lifetimes combined

Kek

No, it easily gets scratches and dents. That's not even the only flaw. It's a very bad laptop in cases of accidents. I fried the whole laptop after spill a little water on the keyboard. Thinkpads at least have safety measures against that.

max r shit desu senpai

See, I told him. Perfect example of how easily damaged it can get.

>after spill a little water on the keyboard
Thats your fault really for not taking care of your machine

Not him but sturdiness is usually an important tech spec, more important than "elegance" for non-gay, non-female users.

>sturdiness
MacBook is sturdy as fuck senpai.
>gay
Nothing gay about using a superior machine and not being a poorfag

>I want a macbook
Then get a macbook. What is the point of this thread? As for elegance, the design of the macbook is very dated. HP is much more modern and in my personal opinion the spectre 13 is the best looking laptop on the market.

The plastic is far more deformed than the aluminum. Are you retarded?

No, if it scratches easily it isn't stury.
>Nothing gay about using a superior machine and not being a poorfag
No, I said it was gay to value "elegance" more than sturdiness.

I have a macbook pro (mid 2012, retina) and I got a could of droplets of water on the trackpad when having a drink (a couple drops of condensation or whatever dripped from it) and left the trackpad completely fucked.

Water damaged and would just scroll around by itself. Charging $2k for a laptop that will break if a couple droplets of rain hit it before you can put it away is objectively bad design.

>t. mactoddler

MACTODDLERS BTFO

my forcetouch (tm) trackpad doesn't have that issue

>fagintosh finally catches up with thinkpads from 20 years ago with solid non-click touchpads

How will appletards ever recover?

OP here. You poor, technically inept fags failed to convince me.
>> I just ordered a new MacBook Pro machine
>> sent from my iPhone

>appletoddler
>calling anyone else technically inept

>donglebook
>bendPhone

Better picture.

Xiaomi notebook air

notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Air-13-3-inch-Notebook-Review.180561.0.html

hp spectere asus Zenbook pro or dell XPS