Predator

I just came on my pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

tactbuzz.com/2016/09/01/acer-predator-21-x-curved-screen-gaming-laptop/
jet.com/product/detail/d200675832a9436099c8881c48278456?jcmp=pla:ggl:cwin_electronics_a1:computers_laptops_a1_other:na:PLA_348772500_24231363180_pla-260907091646:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=cwin_electronics_a1&ds_cid=&ds_ag=computers_laptops_a1_other&product_id=d200675832a9436099c8881c48278456&product_partition_id=260907091646&gclid=CJHeoPz2m9ACFchXDQod3poHVA&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey guys, look at my GAYYYYYYMMMURRRRRRRR laptop

tactbuzz.com/2016/09/01/acer-predator-21-x-curved-screen-gaming-laptop/

>videogaping

I mean, I could use the GPU to handle brute force attacks, right? as a dumb excuse to buy it.

This is literally the worst laptop ever made.

care to explain why?

Is that an autobot or decepticon?

some dubai rich kid is going to buy this to check facebook for a month and you sad fucks are still going to dream about it next year. Sup Forums

truth hurts.

it's not compete until you duct tape a model m to it

>acer

It's shit.

Stop shilling this bullshit

>acer
lmao, these fucking kids

What's the point of attaching a screen to a desktop?

Of course, if you use that laptop, ypu will probably become sterile

T H I C C

This is like the unholy union of one of those old first generation "laptops" that were just barely portable and your cousins idea of a cool gadget

If this was made by Thinkpad it would be already superfamous in Sup Forums

nah he'll be made into glass in a few months after god-emperor trump gets into office

this so much, I could not think of a world where my gaymer laptop didnt smell like burning shit.

I fell for the gaming laptop meme 7-8 years ago. Don't do it. You'll have buyer's remorse+too much pride too return it within a week.

What the fuck.
Is this site literally auto generated by a bot?

I would gladly have one of this. Kinda looks like a super car.

it does look better than your thinkpads

lmao this machine is amazing I want one so bad

It's not a "laptop" though it's more like "a computer you can easily drag around the home"

It looks amazing. It's powerful. Its screen will probably be okay because if one thing acer do better than a lot of other laptop makers lately it is include non retarded PWM (or none at all) and generally not as bad as others screens overall.

You'd also be one of the few people who'll own one of these because I doubt they will sell a huge amount.

I bet those fucking fans sound like a goddamn jet taking off when they start up properly though

People who are against this machine are idiots it's basically a one off one of a kind (it is pretty dumb)

Is that a touch display above the keyboard area? And why do they insist on making thick portable machines?

>Literally a thinkpad with more curves
>Sup Forums still hates it

>And why do they insist on making thick portable machines?
I find them nice idea for hotels. Can bring a big computer with me, instead of a whole desktop. Only I don't, because I don't need that power. But if you do, then you have the option to.

It's disgusting.

>literally every brand and their mothers went full "l00k 4t m3!!!1!!1" gayman laptops

Man I miss my old P150EM

>by Thinkpad

portability

>Sup Forums designs a laptop

>I just came on my pants
Yeah, you should probably see a doctor, premature ejaculation is not such a good thing...

For fuck's sake, just buy a desktop
Mid-range gaming laptops are fine but this is fucking dumb

God I love the Acer Predators laptops and the Aspire S7 laptops too

If only Windows wasn't such a clusterfuck, I wouldn't have switched over to Mac.

But MSI made something like this: jet.com/product/detail/d200675832a9436099c8881c48278456?jcmp=pla:ggl:cwin_electronics_a1:computers_laptops_a1_other:na:PLA_348772500_24231363180_pla-260907091646:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=cwin_electronics_a1&ds_cid=&ds_ag=computers_laptops_a1_other&product_id=d200675832a9436099c8881c48278456&product_partition_id=260907091646&gclid=CJHeoPz2m9ACFchXDQod3poHVA&gclsrc=aw.ds
I'd much rather have a micro ITX case gaming PC and a Macbook Pro

They're niche though it's not like all laptops will suddenly become monstrous

>be op
>see new laptop
>take off pants
>cum on them

Wtf

Genuinely, who is buying these things?
there has to be a market for them or they've stopped making them.
Is this the equivalent of "Halo car"

Rich collage kids

They keep them in their dorms, and use a smaller laptop for classes. They can keep it in a shelf and then put it on their desk only when gaming. I had a chicom roommate that did something with an older gaming laptop.

its not really a laptop

it's a portable battle computer

>a laptop designed solely to play video games

Desktop or nothing.

As in wealthy kids who make collages?

>I just came on my pants.
What did he mean by this

I've never seen such an ugly wallet

He's wearing his pants inside-out.

looks pretty retarded tbqh

>heavy, bulky and not even that good looking laptop to check facebook

Why doesn't he just buy a macbook though

I thought he took them off, made big cums on them, them at em

Or You could just get a laptop with X3 Xeon processor and 64 gigs of ram with a professional Graphics design GPU and install mainstream drivers to turn the GPU into a gaming GPU for probobly half the price of this thing.

Its not like an average joe like myself knows anything about laptops or something.

ITS CUSTOM ORDER ONLY, YOU WONT FIND IT IN STORES

WHY DONT THEY MAKE BIG SCREEN LAPTOPS ANYMORE, THE 17 INCHERS ARE INCREASINGLY RARE

ARE THERE ANY OTHER 20" SCREEN LAPTOPS WITH RECENT HARDWARE OUT THERE?

What I would really like to see, a 100% IBM (not chinese lenovo) 18.5 inch heavily customable chassis, That would hit the spot.

He already has the Mac suite. What weren't you getting about rich Dubai kid?

>64gb of ram
>laptop
>"professional graphics design gpu"
Fucking 12 year olds...

Yeah, a desktop ya idiot.

Jesus you're a retard.

posting from besto laptop

>System76
We're all Linux now

I love finding out out these, I'm assuming, small laptop manufactures

should have gone for the 1060 desu

>should have gone for the 1060 desu
wy?

also i have it dual booted for Mint Cinnamon
have to use windows because Autodesk CFD and my CT reconstruction and rendering software won't run in linucks

s76 support is amazing

As an owner of pic related, it is GOAT
Never believe what Sup Forums say
>it is not too heavy
>Support all types of OS
>Mechanical keyboard
>Beast performance, enough for your next 5 years work

Brother!?!

$3,000 USD on Amazon, wew lad

>why
If your going to be playing @ 1080p 75hz the 1070 is a bit overkill and the 1060 knocks a bit of the price down.

But if you have an external monitor/are super sampling then the 1070 is great. I didn't really consider this when I posted originally

SNNNNNAKE

His motives for buying a product that suites his needs in no remote way

>8 fucking kg

Who in his right mind would buy this ugly piece of shit?

You can't carry it around anyway.

>Who in his right mind would buy this

what about ppl who pay taxes?

>xbox hueg gaymen laptop
>get fit in 7 days heavy
>put touchpad in place of numpad
>because you will not be sitting at a desk using this 99% of the time and dragging a mouse around is so much trouble
what in the dick mary fuck a dog

The literal definition of a "toaster" computer

the touchpad supposedly has a numpad on the other side so you can flip it over for the numpad

Besides the toaster feature it looks really /cpg/.
I am actually thinking in making something like that (with smaller more portable keyboard) and rpi3 and HUGE battery that can hold at least a day on the back, or some extra sensors or something.

>21 inch
>laptop
What the actual fuck?

ok thats pretty neato

>>Support all types of OS
Just like any laptop then.

Predator 15 isn't bad

Nope, not really.
It is supposed to be a gayming laptop, so linux won't work out of the box.
Mine the first month didn't work OOTB with linux, but after some kernel updates, all the wireless and touchpad, sd card worked well.

And unlike the new generations, only restricted to Win10, this one officially have Win7, 8,1 and 10 drivers.

And you can install hackintosh if you want to.

>strg+f thicc
>0 results

You're all so naive, consider it as a portable desktop not an every hour carry, ie. when you want to transfer it, you won't bother about size, cables, peripherals, etc. just put it in a backpack and you're ready to go.

>hurr dur battery is only 4 hrs
Consider it as a UPS for your portables desktop with a battery of 4 hrs.

Some of us don't play games and don't care now and won't care a year from now. Enjoy wasting your parents money I guess. Truth hurts.

If it weren't for the gaymurrrr livery, they'd endlessly cum all over themselves for it.

>gaymen laptop
>acer
>not only unreliable but also housefire

Wow i know right.

if your parents have billions, and you only spend millions(that will be made back in a month) are you really wasting your parents money or just enjoying it like you should? truth hurts.

no it's a fucking dragon mural

Enjoying what, facebook? Lmao

>if your parents have billions, and you only spend millions(that will be made back in a month) are you really wasting your parents money or just enjoying it like you should? truth hurts.
Do you realize that playing video games gets boring after a while? And do you realize that spending your parents money doesn't make you any better? Don't you feel ripped off for paying 3000 $ for a laptop for example? Getting ripped off and treated like a shep definitely isn't something a successful business person would like to do. If you or your parents were smart enough to make a considerable amount of money, wouldn't you feel cheated if you bought clearly overpriced products? And not all people are professional consumers.