I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this on Sup Forums, but the latest Nvidia drivers, 375.70...

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this on Sup Forums, but the latest Nvidia drivers, 375.70, are completely busted. The list of issues users have reported include, but are not limited to:

-Gsync completely nonfunctional
-graphics cards are not reaching 100% utilization
-low framerate & stuttering (including 3D modelling software, like SolidWorks)
-artifacts in games, gifs, videos, etc.
-broken hardware acceleration in web browsers
-flickering on high refresh rate monitors
-games crashing
-some kind of overlay in the bottom right that doesn't do anything
-burnt out components on cards (link below)

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/975448/geforce-drivers/first-generation-titan-burnt-out-using-375-70-drivers/

The issues have been reported on every series from 500 to 1000. How this driver made it past QA is beyond me.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/973629/geforce-drivers/official-375-70-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-10-28-16-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing wrong with the driver, everyone tries to claim driver broke their card when it's VRMs that die

Wow, less than two minutes for the first paid shill to arrive!

>nothing wrong with the driver

That explains why they immediately released YET ANOTHER hotfix driver, 375.76, a few days later. :^)

Thats because no one on Sup Forums is dumb enough to buy novidya, or run proprietary drivers.

Gif bug was originally in 375.53, you ignoramous moron

They didn't have time to fix it because many games are released during that 2 weeks but it's already fixed, think whatever you want, AYYMPOORFAG

fuck off shill

OP here.

You mean to tell me that the bugs started in an earlier version of the drivers and they've somehow managed to make the bugs WORSE with the subsequent versions?

Shit man, I WAS using 368.83 before I updated to 375.70 and all my shit broke. I've rolled back to the older version now, but it appears the driver clusterfuck is worse than I thought.

You're wrong, the GIF bug didn't get worse, it just wasn't fixed in 375.70 but it's already fixed and in the next driver release later this month

The gif bug is very minor thing and Google has already fixed it in the latest Chrome BOTNET release

You misunderstand; I'm talking about the collection of bugs as a whole. The gif bug is only ONE of the bugs I'm talking about. Go read about the swath of bugs for yourself:

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/973629/geforce-drivers/official-375-70-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-10-28-16-/

There is no issues, stop reading stupid people's posts that don't understand anything

i haven´t updated desu
i haven´t even gotten any notifications of existing updates since 368.81
>why are people updating to shit as soon as it gets out anyways
it´s not like nvidia is amd where they have to fix the gimped performance with updates

I didn't update right away; I was having some issues with my display every once in a while after my computer went to sleep (maybe once a week or so), so I thought updating might help. I only updated last week and this driver was released on October 28th and is still being distributed via the Nvidia site. It's been 10 fucking days and Nvidia hasn't even pulled the driver from distribution and replaced it with a working version.

No issues here whatsoever.

I'm running my GPU near 100% almost 24/7 using PotPlayer and MadVR while playing games on my main monitor.

Also I didn't had the gif corruption problem on Opera.

>tfw you managed to resist all the shills on Sup Forums and bought the superior AMD

>werks on my machine :)

Yes?
Are you retarded, if millions of GPUs work fine and only a handful don't therefore by using simply logic you should rationalize the problem lies somewhere else.

1) logic dictates that if previous versions of the driver did not have these issues and new versions of the driver do, then the problem is with the driver
2) it's not "only a handful" it's a significant portion of users. the Nvidia forum thread has 26 pages of complaints. think about how many users havent yet updated to this version

Yet here I am without issues.

Learn to PCs.

The "overlay in the bottom right" can easily be easily be disabled in the settings... Why are people this autistic?

> it's not one part of the shit ecosystem, it's another
> HURR DEM SHILLS

You are an outrageous faggot.

>-artifacts in games, gifs, videos, etc.
>-broken hardware acceleration in web browsers
>-flickering on high refresh rate monitors

experiencing all of these issues

>In the meantime everyone is still laughing at me for buying RX480 Nitro OC 8gb instead of GTX 1060 6gb

I could just sit on GTX 660 for another few years...

>There is no problem
>Works on my machine
>One of these bugs is old!
>Hurr durr AMPoor
>You're holding it wrong
Wow, the shilling is pretty bad today.

>updating graphics drivers
fools

Maybe their new """telemetry""" isn't working right..

Fucking spyware in graphic card drivers.. What a wonderful time to live in.

>Tfw the latest drivers fixed my issues I was having
>But introduced telemetry bullshit

>tfw rocking a Fiji chip