wu.krelay.de/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still on 7, dont have much reason for 10...yet

if you go back from win10 to win7 it's actually an upgrade

Using xp here

never "upgraded"
still on 7

For a game, yes.

Not I. I love me some Gears of War, and I can't play on PC unless I'm on win10 because Microsoft is a bunch of faggots that like to force operating systems on gay ass faggots like me who love to gayme.

>professional
"down"grade to ultimate here =^)

>implying I ever upgraded anything except a testing machine

I upgraded to GNU/Linux

You guys delusional? 10 is jut a reskin of 8 which was a reskin of 7 which was a reskin of vista.

Went back to win98
There is literally no reason to upgrade

And 80% of linux distros are just the same kernel and packages with a different desktop environment. Get a life, fanboy.

>downgraded

I wish I could downgrade VM, however Windows 7 doesn't support OVMF/UEFI properly so I can't use my GPU passthrough setup on it. Thus I'm stuck with Win 8 or higher.

Yes I downgraded to 7 somewhere in September and it's perfect for me. Not gonna bother with W10 again until 7 stops being supported

>playing AAA games in 2016
>letting MS cuck you with W10 and DX12 exclusivity
You know, the reason Vista failed was because it sucked and no one wanted to install it just for Halo 2. Now they're doing the same thing and apparently succeeding because of fags like you

>tfw just downgraded two days ago

I would but my 7 professional key doesn't work anymore as it was upgraded to 8 and then 10.

Can't be bothered to use activators, that's fishy shit.

this

I can't get Windows 7 to install on my m.2 so I'm stuck with 8.1. Yes I tried all the secure boot settings and shit

How can you stand installing updates for it? Shit takes hours.

wu.krelay.de/en/

7 is too solid, don't see myself upgrading anytime soon.

>98
You better be using SE

I was hyped once Windows 10 was released. Then I found out it was shit.

I went back to 7 the day I upgraded to Windows 10. I'll wait another 6 years to check out Windows 10 again.

>Then I found out it was shit.
t. Freetard

>Enjoy your botnet
>Enjoy Microshit stealing your data
>Enjoy your proprietary software
>Enjoy being forced to configure your computer to turn off updates
Saved you the keystrokes of bothering to respond with that crap.

>wincucks need to downgrade to upgrade

Loving every laugh

FE is more stable on Pentium1 hardware

I went back to 95.
Not regretting it.

8.1 is better.

I upgraded to GNU/Linux and a game console a long time ago.

>Was running win7
>Got new SSD, installed win8 on it
>SSD failed, had to send it back
>no more win8
Somehow, it worked out great

I have win10 on a cheap tablet, I like it because I can use it like a laptop without the restrictions of most tablets but I don't understand how windows 10 is meant to be tablet friendly yet you can't switch off the screen without it stopping whatever your listening too.
My win 7 PC will never downgrade to 10 for a long time yet.

Post comfy desktop

7 is a douchebag. 10 is terrified of 7. 7 ate 9

me too

>Who else downgraded?
Memerica

thought about doing this today

Why? What's the point of delaying the inevitable? You will have to switch to 10 at some point, just like using 98 is not viable anymore, 7 won't be either.

Professional is the best one you pleb
Ultimate is like a pizza with EVERY TOPPING

Yeah, yeah. Choke on it.

i would love to have 7 back, but don't have energy to downgrade and no updates after 2020

>You know, the reason Vista failed was because it sucked and no one wanted to install it just for Halo 2.
Gamers had jack shit to do with Vista failing.

To stick it to the man. I am a rebel.

#rekt
luddites and freetards are irrelevant

If anyone's responsible, it would be the hardware manufacturers that refused to make drivers for it.

Never 'upgraded', but Win 10's single monitor DPI scaling is starting to look attractive to me. And the potential to integrate my laptop into my main system via their continuum shit.

Is there anything similar on Win 7 for both of these things? I don't want to downgrade to 10.

I went back like a month ago and no regrets. Performance on W7 is slightly better. The whole UI is better. DX12 is only detrimental in the games that are out so far. Everything works properly. It's really refreshing once you suffered W10 for months.

>Pro
>not ultimate
lmao

My custom build is on win 7 no need to go to 10

Same

Considering downgrading.
Do you need to do any additional things for SSDs on Windows 7?

KEK NEEDS YOU

STOP ELITIST-RUN PEDOPHILE RINGS

fuck off

Fuck off Trumpette, go back to jacking off to your God emperor.

>Sup Forums
>unironically being against child love

>can't into tech so once again tries to enlist Sup Forums
fucking subhuman kys

7 a best

Only if you let them force you. Someone or something tries to do that, stop using their services. Teach them you don't roll with this shit.

Sup Forums isnt Sup Forums. Think that has been settled past year.

>ultimate
Ha!

No photoshop
No DAW
No Office

> Just upgraded

I bought my Yoga with Windows 10 pre-installed and it was a pain in the ass to "downgrade", but it works beautifully now
Main OS is still Ubuntu though

Still on Windows 7. Dunno what I'll do once support ends.

Not at all, everything just werks. I'm on a Crucial MX300 with windows 7. If TRIM isn't activated for some weird reason you can always enable it via cmd.

>win7masterrace \m/

wallpaper without the cartoon looking girl please?

8.1 is fine. No memes. No telemetry update.

Install classic shell. Never hit Ctrl Windows if you don't want to be triggered.

I love the flat look honestly. I was not a big fan of the idea of 8.1 until I tried it. Now I can't go back to Win 7.

Also seems to work better with a few different videogames too.

I feel the same way with Win10.
I can't live without task view for some reason.
Every time I hit WIN+TAB on 7 my brain goes into a panic for a split second until I realize what's going on.

I never downgraded to Winblows 10 to begin with..

It would actually be a downgrade for W7u to W10Pro since you lose some enterprise features such as Applocker.

why would u be regressive... upgrade, evolve and adapt.

Did a fresh install of 8.1 in early 2015, disabled updates, still running rock stable despite my abuse. 7 is alright though.

it's called anime dad

>Also seems to work better with a few different videogames too.
What's fun, the reason I dropped Win8.1 was it worked worse with older games.

Spent six days on Windows 10 Enterprise before nuking it and reinstalling 7. Everything just works, buttery smooth and not a single crash or freeze. Task View is really nice but that's pretty much the only good thing about 10. Everything else is pure shit, from the inconsistent icons to the constant 3-second freezes where even the mouse and keyboard stop responding.

install dexpot if you want virtual workspaces and task view-like features

Thanks, I'll look into that!

>not using a bad product is regressive
>using a new but bad product is evolving and adapting
t. black science man

>N edition
Do things break because of the lack of media prerequisites?

>vlc
>chrome

Does 7 have some problems with large RAM?

I upgraded from 8 to 32GB and since then I get ntoskrnl.exe "irq not less or equal" bluescreens in the first 30 minutes the PC is running.

Ran Memtest several times but found nothing.

>Corrupt system files
>Incompatible device drivers
>Faulty hardware items
>Incorrect software installation
Oh and >>>/SQT/

I only used Windows 10 for an hour before upgrading back to 7.

Those are usually driver issues. Update.

I've been on Win7 for the past month and a half.
was running 10 but issues started coming up and than i gave up on it

you probably have mismatced ram sticks
I had the same issue when I tried using some sticks that where 1333mhz and 1600mhz.
the 1333mhz did not like using the 800mhz bus speed, and the 1600mhz ram did not like using the 666mhz bus speed.
not sure on the exact numbers, but it was something with the base clock + multiplier and the ram sticks not liking it.
I went from 4x4gb mixed to 2x4gb + 1x8gb all matching ram and I haven't had any issues since

I'm sorry to hear that you have a PC old enough to let you use Win7.

Downgraded? I never fell for the 10 meme in the first place. I haven't even got that nagging app because I have updated disabled(like any sane pirate).

That doesn't work like you intended

I never left 7.

until 2020 :^)

If I were to install 7 right now, how could I prevent it from updating itself to 10?

Does it still do that, now that the "free" period is over?

I tried 10, but it's still beta tier at this point.
No reason to use it unless you love tinkering with your OS, but then you might as well use some Linux distro.

It doesn't do that anymore, but there's also a GP/registry setting to prevent it, just in case.

>It doesn't do that anymore, but there's also a GP/registry setting to prevent it, just in case.
so I should be able to update it to whatever the latest updates are without worrying about 10?

I upgraded my Windows 7 to Ubuntu 14.04 about a year ago.
Never even looked back since then.

Start with Linux Mint or Ubuntu and you'll understand, trust me.
Then you might try Debian, Arch (or Manjaro), etc. and you'll never need Windows again.

I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

If you start using GNU/Linux, you'll see the truth: That you are a slave, user.
Like everyone else you were born into bondage.
Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch.
A prison for your mind.

This is your last chance.
After this, there is no turning back.
You take the Windows pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the GNU/Linux pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

----------------------------------------
1. If you choose the Windows pill, stay in this thread - DEAD END

2. If you choose the GNU/Linux pill, continue to

>they're willingly downgrading to a 7-year old OS
I'd call you mentally ill but then again people still use windows XP

>Like everyone else you were born into bondage.
I'm into that

Ignorance is bliss, huh?