rizonrice.github.io/resources
xwinman.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ op

how to do this on windows 10?

Is linux better than windows 10?

post some pasta next time nigger or your thread won't survive

w2c a free copy of lilyview

I don't know why but I can't seem to be able to rice. InstallGentoo guide doesn't really help me, is there a better guide out there. Some with a bit of hand holding on what I need? Trying to rice my Debian desktop

Just do it, you don't need a guide.

rizonrice.github.io/resources
the #1 priority is maintaining a solid colorscheme, if you don't have one then nothing else makes a difference
>free wallpaper

RIcing tip nº1 understand the parts of the desktop environment. Like the window manager, is the most important part because it define the borders of the frames.

Ricing tip nº2 don't go over your head trying to rice everything perfect from the beginning. Again with the window managers they get colors, transparencies, etc., most probably either by changing their "dotfile" or using a dedicated theme manager program (lxappeareance is the beginner level program).

Ricing tip nº3 have a couple of websites and youtube channels at hand and see reviews before jumping on. There is xwinman.org/ to review window managers, look for pics and example dotfiles there, also go to the arch wiki for explanations on them.

why

Those lolis have so many panties, so why aren't they wearing any?

maybe they aren't particularly comfy panties?

Do people us this in replacement of a DE? Or just have this overlay?
Thanks!

They all look really comfy to me.

that's a really good question

They all wear multiple layers of panties at all times, and decided to take them off for some reason

This is a good thread for things like resources and cool tech things, mods should appreciate this

kys freetards

Fell for the borderless windows meme

it's not worth it, the scaling is really bad

Meh. i found a pirated copy of it that didnt trigger virustotal so meh. I want an app that allows for shuffling of multiple folders like mirage on linux or the default win7 photo viewer but i cant seem to find one.

ohaio here is my desktop every1

Linux is for poorfags

i found one too, then i deleted it and went back to preview

can you post this image in the trash threadplease ty

but then our pals on Sup Forums wouldn't get it

read the rules, no raiding

lol

here have some yous

>
ty user fgfjfsjgshjsfgshjgsh