>paying for ports you'll never use depending on who you are
>almost 2017

Are you guys dumb, or just poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
nick.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>not wanting ports which can be anything you want
can i plug an ethernet cable directly into it?

>Paying next year's prices for last year's hardware
>Paying for dongles to use the gear you already own
>Paying to plug your phone from the same fucking company into your laptop
>Can't use wifi and USB-C devices at the same time
>Muh emojibar you guys look LOL!
>TB3 and USB-C are awesome but we're not there yet across the board.

That's if you can get the dongle to work. No thanks.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

Post that meme again, you won't like what happens

Why not? You triggered macfag?

Now what, cunt?

Nice meme xdddd

>2500$ for 2(two) fucking cores

>I don't know anything about processors: the post

Where do you Sup Forums spillovers get the balls to post here? What next, you'll talk about how they have less megahurtz than last year's models? Get the fuck out kid.

sure is autistic in here

I went and bought the 2015 2.5GHz i7 model. I feel great about my purchase.

>I-i didn't need those cores anyways
>M-most work is done on the first core anyways

Enjoy not doing any real work on your MacBook "pro"

Why do people spend thousands of dollars on Facebook machine?

>I still have absolutely no fucking clue about how processors work, more coarz and hurts = better?: the sequel

Your gaymur is strongly showing. Please, keep embarrassing yourself.

>Wanting a laptop that requires you pay to use it's ports
>not wanting ports which don't require non-native dongles and adapters to use your existing cables and devices
>paying for features, capabilities, performance, and dongles you'll never use depending on who you are
>Almost 2017

Are you guys dumb, or just gayer than me?

>Dual core is "Pro" now.

Answer genuinely, what is your age?

>9 pound CreakPad with 1366x768 TN EyeEancer Pro panel, shit touchpad, gimpy lurching trackpoint and 3 hours of battery life

TwinkPad enthusiasts are hilarious. Why do you hate things you can't afford?

He's saying you can literally make a $600 PC which is more powerful. You're just trying to ad hominem the "gamer" and ignore all the issues of the overpriced Facebook machine.

>you can build a $600 PC which is more powerful than a laptop

Wow, thanks for teaching me new things, I really had no idea!

Okay. Build me a PC, including keyboard, mouse, high-DPI display with wide color gamut, and an NVMe SSD for $600.

Oh, also, before I forget, it needs to weigh less than four pounds and get 10+ hours of runtime while unplugged.

I dunno. Why DO you macfags hate on things mommy and daddy can't afford for you? Real Workstations for Real Men.

>Why do you hate things you can't afford?
I love shill tears, especially desperate shills doing damage control for $2.3B company thats going to be the next Nokia/Blackberry/Palm has-been tech company

This poor fags
Kek

I'm supporting the point you're making you fucking retard.

>$2.3B company

Apple is a 600 billion dollar company, where are you getting your information from Pajeet?

that fucking cancer-monitor.
I love it!

>where are you getting your information from Pajeet?
Same place as he gets his opinions - Sup Forums.

>paying for ports you'll never use depending on who you are
>paying for ports

Do you live in some kind of opposite land where there's a significant connection between Apple's pricing and Apple's manufacturing costs? Because there isn't in the universe the rest of us live in.

Your valuation is based on potential sales, if their sales go to zero (it already has), then they are only worth their cash reserves.

And a company who has changed its product line to be completely a mindless fashion statement is in no standing to call anyone pajeet considering you market to idiots

...More cores = better is not and never has been a gaymer thing, because until ten minutes ago games scarcely utilized them. Make an actual argument or get the fuck out.

>Your valuation is based on potential sales

No, its based on their current market capitalization of 600.75 billion USD. Are you fucking delusional?

>their current market capitalization of 600.75 billion USD
which everyone is selling and shorting

>terrible goalpost shifting
>random statements he doesn't understand
>doesn't know what the stock market is

I don't think you're old enough to be here, Timmy! Please discontinue browsing this site immediately.

Please visit this more suitable website: nick.com/

good idea shill, lets just pretend that market capitalization are 'big words' that no one understands so you can back away from the truth

The target audience is poor people who want to seem rich.

>Can't use wifi and USB-C devices at the same time

You're joking right?

Yes he is, that was proven false later on by the same person. He was using a knockoff adapter.

>No actual arguments

Intro the trash it goes

No, it's just that your multi purpose ports don't work senpai.

Where?

I, for one, love the idea of having only USB-C ports. The only problem with the Macbook Pro is that it's under-powered for the money. It's not "pro" any more.

>USB-A
>single purpose port

>paying extra to use ports you already own

The 15 inch ones are quad core.

The dual core 13 inch starts at $1500

poorfags BTFO

>Are you guys dumb, or just poor?
both

don't forget to include the cost of the adapters needed to provide the same ports available on other computers

The macbook pro isn't for you. Now fuck off with your XPS crap.

What did you expect? It's a laptop.

That would be true if they listened to you. Too bad they don't give a shit what a anonymous shitposter on Sup Forums says. They have more preorders for the new model than the previous model.

>paying extra to use ports you already own
You are describing the status quo.

>tfw have laptop with miniDP and HDMI
>tfw my monitors only have VGA and DVI
>tfw have to use a docking station to connect two monitors
You're probably going to claim that a huge ass docking station for more than $100 doesn't count as an adapter.

Even on my desktop I use a minDP to DVI cable using the DP's dual mode support.

Can USB-A daisychain, deliver power both ways and handle displays? No.

How's does the gpu in that machine compare to nVidia 1070? I know it's nowhere close, but just how bad is it?

I can't decide if I want Asus GL502VS or new Macbook.
I'm a junior dev (employed one) but also like to game sometimes

wat do

You should be asking yourself the much more significant question of Windows or macOS.

>two ports
>Not all wireless
Ishygddt

>not wireless ports

What?

Didn't he use the same adapter with a different laptop without having any problems in the same video?

Yes, but that laptop doesn't also have Thunderbolt 3 via USB-C, its a compatibility issue, the spec is all over the place but the fault isn't with the machine or some kind of defect.

Wait, if I remember correctly, you don't need an active adapter to use regular usb devices on a type c port that supports thunderbolt, just a dongle which only contains wires. So how is increasing the lenght the signal has to travel by a few centimeters causing issues only for the mbp? What am I missinf here?

I really don't fucking know in depth, we'll have to wait for some Anandtech level shit when all the other Pros are out in reviewer's hands. There's nothing wrong with the MBP itself, but Thunderbolt 3 even has compatibility issues, some TB controllers from Texas Instruments apparently don't work well with the MBP.

>1 hour and 20 minutes

Holy shit fuck off you faggot shill, either post the exact time and length of where this happens or go back to repairing computers for a 'career'

Bluetooth fuckface.

Are you telling me the new MacBook Pro doesn't have Bluetooth?

HEADPHONE JACK

No, I'm telling you they could have used Bluetooth in place of USB ports. Stop being intentionally ignorant.

>Can USB-A daisychain
Sort of. Can you plug many usb-c devices into a single socket with a hub?
>Deliver power both ways
Yes, but you won't need it anyways
>Handle displays
This is just retarded, true or not.

>they could have used Bluetooth in place of USB ports

What the actual fuck are you talking about, can someone else possibly explain what this retard is trying to say? Are Applel haters this disabled?

I meant where was it proven by him that it was being false you nigger ?

>paying a premium to be an early adopter
have fun mate

All-in-one ports are the future, I agree. The problem is that they aren't practical yet as the sole port. They should have gone with 2x USB-C, 1x USB-A, 1x HDMI.

(Also apparently it has a severe issue where it loses wifi if you use usbc devices with specific chipsets. I really hope they can fix that.)

Memtal Retardation: the post
Seriously, you're fucking retarded.
I'll type it spaced out so you can read it
B L U E T O O T H

>you're fucking retarded
m8, do you know how fast is bluetooth against USB?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT USING BLUETOOTH IN PLACE OF USB YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

HOW CAN BLUETOOTH REPLACE USB-A

HOLY SHIT

please leave

>Am a journalist
>Need a mobile work station to do heavy photo manipulation and work on InDesign
>2015 MBP is a dual core
>2016 is retard mode dual core again

For fuck sake

If type-c and thunderbolt are supposed to be a standard, how is it a knock-off adapter?

So uhh, you know, buy something that is not apple?