Who here /windows10mobile/?

who here /windows10mobile/?

I got a lumia 640 XL. shit's pretty rad. how am i enjoying my 8-9h SOT? pretty fucking much actually Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/interop-tools-windows-10-mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lumia 950 here, bretty good actually. No I don't use insert_app_name_here, and I didn't used it on android too!

Lumia 950 here. It's alright, but I'm probably going back to Lagdroid once I need a new phone again.

hell yeah. I wanted to get a 950 XL, but couldn't handle more of my 435 being a piece of shit and didn't have much cash at the time so I got this toy for 130€. gotta say shit's pretty comfy brehs.

how much of a speed difference is there between both of these phones tho? I gotta say I don't see many situations to where you'd crave for a faster processor than the SD400.

Normal 640 here. It works decently most days and kik sort of works. Might replace it with a YotaPhone 2 or something. High contrast mode is nice looking at least.

>High contrast mode
>not interop unlocking it and creating an black accent color

Upgraded to 8.1 from 10, praising belfiore since then

Still rocking the 920. Almost 4 years and still going strong. Running Win 10 mobile just fine as well.

>Smartphone has long battery life when it barely has more functions than a dumbphone

Stop the fucking presses

>Calling apps features
Kys

kek

that shit is slow as fuck, don't be a liar nigger

I've seen Newegg list scratches and dents on "refurbished" laptops as features. It's not unheard of.

How the fuck did i not know about this.

How the fuck do you do it? The poo in the loo instructions on youtube seem unreliable at best.

Havent done it yet, but this seems to be a non poo guide
windowscentral.com/interop-tools-windows-10-mobile

can you get a yota in the us?

Aliexpress. Aparently it wont work as a phone though but i dont care because all i really use my lumia for is pandora, reading shit online, and replying to emails while in bed.

I used to rock a 650 ( non xl )

Shit was decent up to half a year later. Everything started ''resuming'' for ages and i actually started to miss out on just a few decent apps.

It's a nice experience as long as you got at least 2GB ram.

damn. I really want one of those. I have been trying to find an excuse to ditch the iPhone for so long and the Yota is the only compelling excuse in my o

How do I get the battery to not suck ass?

I've got two people complaining the battery only lasts like three hours, these things should be lasting for days... I've told them to make sure mail syncing is setting to anything but "as soon as they arrive" and to make sure the lock screen time out isn't set to never.

No idea. Sorry.

Redmi Note 3 gets more SoT and has an actually usable OS

because they suck and OP is a liar

Of couse you have plenty of battery life, your OS doesn't have apps to drain it.

Still using an M8 Windows (8.1) for the moment. Waiting for the 950XL's to drop to about 300.

ultra comfy, ultra smooth 950XL reporting in. Haven't even charged it since last night and I'm still at 25%.

I've got a Lumia 950 and the is crashes weekly. Sometimes when I answer a call the app crashes and then I have to run a back up to open it again.

640 xl here, upgraded to W10, pure garbage, apps crashing all the time. went back to W8, everything is fine now, but still selling it and getting a xiaomeme

I got it last year and it felt like it was a few steps back from Windows Phone 8 in terms of stability and speed

>tfw lumia 520

I keep coming back to my 550 from a recent purchase of a Motorola Moto G4 Play because phones should be fucking usable one-handed.

That and Android's interface is trash holy shit.

same sot as on my communist chinese redmi note 3 pro. and i has androyd. suck it famalel!

>Note

Doesn't fit in my pockets.
3s master race.

Anyway, I ditched Android because MD is fucking trash and Windows has a web browser, an ebook reader, a good camera and a music player. I acknowledge MIUI is good but Android no more. No more bloat brandROMs or PajeetROMs, fuck that. I'm done.

I'm only like Windows 10 mobile start screen. Would use 8.1 over 10 anyday.

are you enjoying the lag, and 0 good apps?
I have a 640 lte, and I don't think it was even worth the $30 I spent on it.
typical delusional windows phone user
>whaa there's no apps for my shitty OS, but if I claim I didn't want them then I'd seem cool
nobody is buying your shit

So is this shit actually good? I have a 1020 with 8.1 and its the worst fucking thing ive ever used. My samsung sunburst worked better than it 1/2 the time.