Is Microsoft Edge better than Firefox ?

Is Microsoft Edge better than Firefox ?

Absolutely no

I don't know

Faster? Definitely?

Problem is it lacks addons.

Every browser is better than Firefox at this point.

Except not.

Chrome eats way too much memory and I dont trust it. IE lacks addons. Edge similar. Opera is either outdated (if using actually good previous engine) or just Chrome clone (if using new one).

What else is left?

Firefox have uBlock, Disconnect, Profile Spoofing and Https Everywhere addons. Can you find better browser with same addons running? I dont think so.

>Chrome eats way too much memory
Maybe if you're poor and can't afford more than 1GB of RAM.
Also Firefox is definition of garbage, Chrome outperforms it on a shitty PC with only 2GB of RAM, see: >Firefox have uBlock, Disconnect,
>Disconnect
Why would you even list Disconnect? It's obsolete garbage since uBlock Origin has it's filters.

>Can you find better browser with same addons running? I dont think so.
Chrome, Chromium & Chrome Canary.

>Chrome Chrome Chrome, Chrome clones all the day err day

Go ask your boss at Google for a break. Or stop eating whatever they throw at you, if you are actually not their worker.

>I'm out of arguments

Kill yourself.

I just dont like Google, dont like how Chrome updates itself and send every data to their own servers and automatically treat everyone who "recommend" me Chrome botnet a shill.

The part "why would you need X" is especially hitting the nerves. Because I need it. Stop telling me what I want.

Firefox has NoScript.

Faster, more secure, native to the system so you get the best hw accel available.

Downside really is extensions, but they are happening slowly. I've been using edge with ublock origin for a few months now.

>better
Why not Zoidberg?

No

literally every browser is now better than firefox

it is the fastest right now

i use tampermonkey for the rise, and adblock plus for the ads

other than that, it is pretty funny how it deals with crashes:
it crashes all the time, easily 4-5 times everyday, but the tab reloads instantly, and there is no error for you to know

pretty funny way of dealing with the fuckery

from time to time it decides that my plugins 'are having problems, so i will reinstall and reset them for you'

it is becoming my main driver on windows 10 boxes... but that is not that amazing if you take into account that i just Sup Forums and jewtube

Why don't you fuck off to reddit?

>better
less worst

Let's compare the source code and see.

No. Edge is unstable, full of bugs and less webm support than IE11. I rather use IE11 than Metro trash.

It's a bit too close to call. Edge seems to randomly hog all of my CPU, whereas Firefox is just slowly in general. I prefer edge though, as Firefox has serious problems with youtube on slow CPUs.

I would use Edge if webms on Sup Forums played. I thought they were adding webm support back in September.