Why do these types of earphones exists?

Why do these types of earphones exists?

Why wouldn't they?

They're fucking trash and only fit in tiny as fuck ears

They serve as accessories for the phones they come with. If you want good quality IEMs, then you should buy from companies that actually focus on making those.

I've owned a couple pair of them. They've been my favorite cheapo headphones so far.

What type? In-ears?

Decent in-ears come with a selection of tips.

This and I know for a fact those Samsung ones come with a pretty wide selection. At least they did a few years ago.

In ear headphones like are far superior to regular earphones

Because they fit better than the old style and apple ear pods, also better at sound isolation

because IEMs are pretty comfy to wear outdoors

The better question would be why THIS type of earphones exists?

For calls when you need to hear around you.

Why the fuck not? Earbuds are nice for certain uses. I use VE monks a lot at work and love them. Great audio quality, can hear coworkers if someone speaks to me, don't look like a cunt sitting in overears, comfortable as fuck and only cost $5. iems are very uncomfortable and I can't even imagine spending hours with dildos in my ears. Good for commuting though.

I pretty much have to wear old style ear phones. These new in-ear ones just dont stay in ears when i go out running unless i wrap the wires around my ears and look like an autist

Believe it or not, but different types of earphones are more comfortable for some people.

Fucking unbelievable, is it?

For example I vastly prefer Apple's EarPods™ to any of the silicon bullshit that attracts earwax like nothing else (inb4 clean your ears) and are just extremely uncomfortable for me.
I've never bothered with any other earbuds, since these just work™, and are still mass produced. If anyone could point me towards any that have similar dimensions and better sound that them I'd jump on it right away, as this is the only Apple product I use, and I really really don't like Apple.

Your tastes are objectively incorrect.
1.) Clean your fucking ears you neanderthal
2.) Taking even one step will cause your piece of shit earbuds to fall out, and you literally need to turn it up to triple the volume just to hear it at the same perceived volume as in-ear earbuds.

>1.)
My ears are clear, fuck off retard.
>2.)
Huh, interesting, because that's the polar opposite.
The silicon shits would fall out of my ears literally every 20-50 steps, no matter how deep i shoved them in (which was also fucking painful).
Meanwhile my Apple EarPods™ never fall out, and I walk 5km every day.

>These ones sit in your ear by 1-2cm
>LOL MAN THEY INSTANTLY FALL OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT APPLE™
>These ones are only held there by LOL THEY NEVER FALL OUT BECAUSE OF HOW PERFECT APPLE™ IS
right
At least you didn't even try to claim that they're better, just that the way that you contort your head somehow prevents them from instantly falling out like they do with everyone else.
PS: Get bigger tips if they're falling out. What the fuck do you think the tips are for, aesthetics? Goddamn you're stupid.

They are great and comfy

It's not their problem that you have monkey ears

why do these headphones exist?

Not that guy, but some people have normal ears and don't need the in-ear tip to attach it to their head. If you need the tips because your ear is weird then buy the in-ear ones, that's what they're for.

They are easy to lose and you need to buy the pair if you do lose it.

>HAHA MAYBE IF I WILL BE MEAN TO HIM HE WILL UNDERSTAND HOW MY CHOICES ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR HAAHA
ok

>Get bigger tips if they're falling out
I told you it was fucking painful when I pushed them further in, you think that shoving even BIGGER ones would make them stay in and get rid of the pain?
ok

P.S.: I despise Apple, it's ironic "shilling" with the "Company ProDuct™" shit, retard

>when you have in-ear headphones on the bus and somehow you still manage to hear dindus rap blasting on his apple earpods

>Friend borrows these
>Unplugs them from his ears when he's done listening to music
>It's covered in fucking ear wax

Are you seriously implying that your ears are spherical, but with a hole in the side? Or that you have some kind of adhesive coating the inside of them? Because that's the only way that Apple's earbuds wouldn't immediately fall out.
Bigger tips means larger in radius not depth you mongoloid. How have you managed to avoid forgetting to breathe when you're this stupid?

>MAYBE IF I INSULT THEM EVEN FURTHER THEY (((WILL))) FINALLY SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND MY OH SO SUPERIOR PREFERENCE

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T U LIEK THE SAME I DOOOO??????

>WHYYYYY NNNNNOOOOOOTTTTTT???

>MAYBE IF I JUST SPERG OUT BECAUSE HE SAID A MEAN WORD HE'LL FORGET THAT I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND AM UTTERLY INCAPABLE OF HIGHER THOUGHT

I usually use this type of earphones when biking or skiing since I want to hear what's happening around me and in-ear ones make my ears hurts after I've had them on for a while. These don't.

Different types for different situations, I guess. In-ear ones are good for just sitting at home and listening to music.

Stop bickering with your big boy green words you utter children

I wish I could find good replacements of these that aren't fucking counterfeit

Right? They fall out of my ears literally instantly, as soon as I make any movement at all. They also fucking hurt and create extreme discomfort because of the seal the silicon tip makes in your canal, the change in pressure is really uncomfortable to me.
I've tried the biggest tips I could find and it would just be the same. Just fell right out immediately.
They also attract ear wax like nothing else in existence. I can't believe people prefer these over other types so much.

pic related are the best type to be quite honest with you my relatives

holy shit are you me?

these ones are absolutely godly
comfiest buds i've used, never fell out, never had any problems with them, and they're extremely cheap and /fa/shionable
i'm not even an ifag but i gotta congratulate apple on these

user, stop samefagging. You couldn't come up with an argument earlier so repeating yourself won't convince anyone.

iktf
fucking niggers

ok buddy whatev

>inb4 ha nice inspect element :^)

ultimate ears makes some in that kind of shape with a braided cord, they look nice, no clue about sound quality though