POP QUIZ

POP QUIZ

Tony, 24, missouri, updated a new gpu driver. Did his usual shit. Disabled previous driver then installed the new one. Rebooted. CMOS shows up all normal. No problem. Windows logo shows up doing its usual windows shit. But that was until... BOOM. Black screen. A few milliseconds later, monitor message comes up. It says "Monitor is going to sleep.

More clues:
>all fans are working
>monitor is attached through vga cable
>gpu driver update was 7 years apart

Another important clue
>tony is not posting a tech problem
>tony just like pop quizzes
>tony is a girl

uh reset the jumpers?

Tony made the mistake known as using Microsoft Windows.

Wow you're so witty

tony tried :'(

tony asked how to reset jumpers

Install Funtoo

tony is a nigger

tony is a beautiful nigger

>download *insert newb Linux distro name here*
>make a bootable flash drive or DVD
>install
There, fixed. You can now use your PC normally.

Boot into safe mode without drivers or whatever, run that program that wipes all gpu drivers, reboot and reinstall

MY DICK

EEEEEHNK.
Tony has a magical mirror that can also act as temporary monitor but it's slow as fuck. Tony can use it for infinite system restores so she don't need to wipe all her drivers away or do safe mode. Either way, she needs the update to support opengl 3.0 up for secret stuffs.

>CMOS shows up all normal
Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor shows up? Cool! What colour was it?

Idiocy aside, there's a real possibility the driver fried your shit. Is it an NVidia card, by any chance? Latest drivers are supposed to be card killers, again. Plug your monitor into your IGP, try booting again.

Her name's Sue Ramirez.

And OP is a faggot.

Well played user. Tony is asleep now but heres alex. Also +1 for knowing she's running nvidia drivers. I know letting it run on IGP makes the machine work but it doesn't let her update to support higher versions of opengl.

nice hax skillz

inb4

this was a fun way to ask for tech support
i like it
but im not gonna help you
good luck

>via 9gag
M O D S

O

D

S

wot

Thanks. It's ok, I did my fair share of googling and at least had a few suggestions.

And also, Tony is awake. Alex was a lie. I'm really a dude. Op out. Thanks btw well played.

>sue ramirez
>maja salvador