>reload
>doesn't work
>allow ajax.googleapis.com
>reload
>doesn't work
>allow myeshoptemplate.li
>reload
>FINALLY

Is there any script blocker that works on the fly?

The only things you need to allow for Sup Forums is:
a.4cdn.org
boards.Sup Forums.org
s.4cdn.org

uBlock Origin will block 99% of all ad/tracking scripts

>literally one click
yeah no wonder you can't handle that noscript piece of shit, you're too lazy to even handle umatrix you mongoloid

uBlock with Dynamic Filtering, block all 3rd party shit and remote fonts

How is uMatrix superior to NoScript?

>filter other resource types
>can filter on a per-domain basis or global (compared to noscript if you allow google.com it will be allowed for all websites)
>better performance
>not created by a jew
>just werks

>filter other resource types
How is this important?
>can filter on a per-domain basis or global
Why do you want to allow a domain on some sites but not the other?
>better performance
Explain

noscript has decent xss protection (better than chrome's last I checked) as well as some other better general security features that umatrix lacks, if I were to compare the two I'd say noscript is far more security concious while umatrix is far more privacy concious which is reflected by the design goals of each project

but yeah, umatrix with noscript in allow all master race

it's more effort because umatrix has per site rules for external javascript (compared to noscript's global rules) and offers more privacy related blocking rules (such as cookies, css, images, hell even the per site rules) but excluding that umatrix is far easier to pick up as it has better sorting of rules and more relevant rules are grouped together

noscript is a pain in the ass to learn what to block and what to not in comparison yet umatrix is extremely intuitive even for new sites where you haven't gone through the trial and error period

>Is there any script blocker that works on the fly?

I can see at least two ways to interpret your question,

firstly, you can't just on the fly unblock javascript without reloading the page (although noscript offers the feature to reload the tab or to reload all affected tabs) because the javascript is prevented from loading in the first place (although it's probably possible to dynamically load that but it's also probably a nightmare to implement if it alters the css or html or loads content dynamically)

secondly, if you have javascript embedded in javascript (rather than just the site) you have to reload for the reasons listed above - the additional scripts won't be loaded until the first whitelisted script is loaded

>not having you own custom greasemonkey script to generate the catalog page
i pity you

How does pizza guy post on Sup Forums?

Why does umatrix exist when ublock origin can do everything it can?

This

I just le don't le get it

also: Check my
>HE mango

Cause it's more ingrain with more detailed info about what you're blocking and allowing making it easier and faster to pick what to block between domains apart from blocking cookies, having a random useragent spoofer and an http referrer spoofer.
Ublock was meant to handle cosmetic filters and filter lists, blocking scripts and frames is it's weakest feature.

Because umatrix is autistic version of ublock.

So I could use both without any issues?

Using noscript along with umatrix is a waste of resources and time since many of their rules collide and noscript tends to override umatrix rules, for example if you block a domain by default with umatrix and noscript hasn't blocked it firefox will contact the domain instead of listening to umatrix, the same will happen if it's the other way around with firefox only listening to noscript if it allows the domain to be contacted.

I do it but it takes more effort since you gotta allow things on both of them to let them run on the browser if they're blocked.
Blocking scripts and other stuff not picked up by lists on ublock is much easier since you can just do it on umatrix and it just blocks it without having to find it on ublock and block it there as well.

You don't get the special blocking features unless you turn on advance mode. By default, it's mostly to block ads.

I don't use uMatrix because it has an ugly icon.

Is this seriously a fucking thing now, disabling javascript? what the fuck happened to this world

you need advanced mode so you can allow things like CDNs on both umatrix and ublock since ublock might block them with a list

If it's more work to use both umatrix and ublock origin, why even use both?

cause ublock has cosmetic filtering and umatrix has other features like cookie control, user agent spoofer and referrer spoofer

Non-free (read: malware) javascript happened.

We get it, it's an integral part of the web, doesn't mean it doesn't pose a security and privacy threat. It's good to be aware so you don't get taken advantage in the future.