New MacBook Pro Has Already Outsold All Competing Laptops This Year

macrumors.com/2016/11/09/new-macbook-pro-has-outsold-all-competitors/

>Slice Intelligence says the new MacBook Pro accumulated more revenue from online orders during its first five days of availability than the Microsoft Surface Book, ASUS Chromebook Flip, Dell Inspiron 2-in-1, and Lenovo Yoga 900, based on e-receipt data from 12,979 online shoppers in the United States.

>The data follows Apple marketing chief Phil Schiller's claim the new MacBook Pro had received more online orders than any previous MacBook Pro as of November 2. Apple has also reportedly told its overseas manufacturers to expect strong MacBook Pro shipments to last until at least the end of 2016.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your obsolete USB-A ports. Device makers aren't going to miss this chance, they're going to be making a shitload of USB-C devices now while ignoring USB-A. Feed me your tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2016/11/09/new-macbook-pro-has-outsold-all-competitors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on faggots, nothing smart to say? Truth and reality hurting you a little too much? Looks like you're the ones who'll be using dongles to use the newest USB-C peripherals.

I'm waiting, come on, anything! Are you all busy Amazon shopping and stocking up on USB-C to USB-A adapters?

>p-please respond
kill yourself

Delicious, more!

>He can't even get (You)'s with this bait

>notable laptops
never heard of them before, and from what I can see they're retarded (though I'm sure OP would buy them if they had the right logo)

apple has only 3 laptops out, of course they're going to sell more than the 100+ models out there taken individually

here's one for you

of course it has outsold all other models. apple has like 3 different laptops, other manufacturers have 50 each.

>never heard of the Surface Book

0/10

Fools and their money...

I don't have trendy news sources

don't give him yous, you fool
and remember to sage

Every year I post this 2013 retweet of a 2011 tweet and it's always still true.

>I've never seen the Surface Book on Sup Forums even though its over a year old and been shitposted about to no end

0/100

I thought it was new
So there you have it, continue to claim I didn't know it which would contradict previous statements :^)

>never heard of it before
>I've heard of it but thought it was new
>I heard of it in 2015 and thought it was new today

Would have been better to just not post, you dumb fuck.

0/1000

I thought it was new, which would have explained why I didn't hear of it.
As it turns out, it's old yet it didn't reach me. This apparently upsets you, as I should care about this laptop for some reason.

Holy shit, just kill yourself already.

>Most buyers are men
Really makes you think...

>macrumors.com/2016/11/09/new-macbook-pro-has-outsold-all-competitors/
>based on e-receipt data from 12,979 online shoppers
>12,979

From the comments:

>The "MacBook Pro" is treated as a single product rather than the group of products it is. Meanwhile, the competitors have hundreds of different models competing, many of which from the same brand.
>Of course it will outsell the others when the breakdown is as such.

>There are so many people who have been waiting years to upgrade (and wish to stay with Apple... for now), it is hardly surprising.

>Deny a prisoner water long enough, and he'll eventually drink anything.

>Lots of sheep out there

You know why it always seems to be the same every year? It's all part of Apple's marketing in collusion with journalists.

Men make more money than women.

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY LUDDITE TRASH IS NOW WORTHLESS

Macrumors is full of retards now though, years ago it was different, now its just a bunch of Facebook normies.

>graph uses revenue as a metric

Half of the supposed success is based on the fact that the Macbook Pro costs between 2 and 10 times more than most of the other laptops on that graph.

If you look at the relative price points, it looks like the Asus Chromebook actually competes pretty well in terms of units sold.