Why is everyone so fucking desperate to keep their privacy by avoiding to use google...

Why is everyone so fucking desperate to keep their privacy by avoiding to use google? If google got the best results I'm going to freakin use it not giving a shit if they get to know my browsing history as an exchange or know my real name and address. They only need it for targetted advertisments and statistics anyway. How the fuck does it matter? Privacy is dying, you won't be able to use worse third party alternatives trying to keep your data safe.

Yeah, I even can imagine that google is going to use that data they have for 'evil' plans too, they're fucking google after all. But what can they actually do to harm you noticably? How does your name and browsing history have any use to them other from the points I mentioned above? As long as you don't use it to join ISIS or google 'How to build a bomb cheap' they couldn't give less shits about you.

Keep using your 'safe' search engines and keep on trying to fight against the death of privacy as long as you can. But while you'll be doing that, I'll keep on using the services that offer the best results not giving a shit about being part of a botnet or having my data sold, I simply don't care.

Uhhh nuu my privacccyyyy, i dunt wanna usee murican botnet sooftweree

kys

>Privacy is dying

sadly, this

what's her name

Nice ship, is that a 4-mast?

who is this semen demon?

>he hasn't heard of reverse image search

that takes the community out of it

looks like it

The community is arguing with autists

By community you mean letting other people reverse image search for you?

You can use proxy.
also
>google got the best results
Biased is the best.

Who the fuck names their kid Reverse Image Search?

Wow, you must be really proud of that one

Well, I don't know about the quality of results in detail, but the results are displayed better in google, it looks cleaner imo. It has more features like telling you the weather without you having to visit a whole new page, a translator, a calculator, it is able to scrape information from wikipedia when you search for popular persons etc. It just presents information better than those super privacy search engines, most likely because you need data to provide these exact features. Not to forget google is faster. Searx, ddg and startpage take a few seconds to load the results while google fucking loads them in an instant.

I don't know why anyone would sacrifice all of the things I mentioned above just for a little bit of extra privacy. Just leave privacy behind already.

is.Sup Forums is shit. This site is shit.

BLACKED

ddg can show weather, extract wikipedia stuff, bang, cheat sheets and it have calculator.

>Not to forget google is faster. Searx, ddg and startpage take a few seconds to load the results while google fucking loads them in an instant.

Startpage being slow really bugs me, especially on mobile. I haven't really tried out others but at least on my phone I am trying to avoid using Google related services as much as I can.

one, two, three, four..
yes, most likely
it does look nice though

you know, by posting in Sup Forums we are doing a lot for google.
We're helping them train their AI and we're likely giving them more info about us for their profiles.
I want to drop the google too, but I'm too attached to some of it's bullshit like youtube, the search engine, my android device, and shitposting on kiddiechan.
I would need to drop all of those (+ noscript everywhere) to be able to say with a straight face that I'm trying to avoid skynet

Same. I got a youtube ed edd and eddy recommendation yesterday after posting in a thread about eene yesterday.

>not using noscript captcha with all the google scripts blocked except for the captcha frame so that google can't correlate you on jewtube
good goy

I work in statistics, I know that if we decide to show certain ads to certain people then ~50% will click it, we've had similar ideas conditioning people (biased exposure to certain info) to fit in categories (with some success) to increase the chance they will buy,

Tl:dr statistics are going to be used to brainwash, anything that collects usage history will be used to model psychology and transform people into predictable machines

nice pussy u got there

I believe that is what is known as a bark.
The masts are square rigged, except the rear one which is rigged fore/aft.
Unless I mistake the front from the poop.

>I care about about minor convenience than about privacy and personal freedom

>As long as you don't use it to join ISIS or google 'How to build a bomb cheap' they couldn't give less shits about you
Nice “you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide” fallacy