Shit hits the fan, Trump got elected. So I decided to go off the grid.It's scary now! First things first...

Shit hits the fan, Trump got elected. So I decided to go off the grid.It's scary now! First things first, deleted wangblows and installed elementary. I love it so far, so comfy!

how did I do Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldoflinux.org/
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0aBhTetvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wiped a bad OS and installed a slightly better OS. Congrats?

Sup there fellow Greek-fag.

this
>fucking GNOME

why use an imitation when you could use the real thing

Not too bad for a total beginner.

Go here for a quick guide: worldoflinux.org/

but its not gnome senpai, its pantheon.

It's not gnome and I'd much rather use gnome than touch KDE again.

Not OP, but the imitation gets me more FPS in games and is compatible with my off-board sound card.

>games
>fell for the sound card meme

>implying Sup Forums can install a hackintosh

>implying macos is good and worth installing

I literally said the opposite of that. I get better performance on Linux regardless of DE.

Fuck off, nobody likes your desktop.
>>/lgbt/
>>/hm/
>>/fa/
>>reddit
>>tumblr
fuck off and never come back you dumb fag.

Pantheon is a GNOME abortion

Nice desktop, I like it

Pantheon is not a fork of GNOME, its written from scratch

>implying installing a hackintosh is hard

I stand corrected. It's still a buggy piece of shit though.

Even on standard hardware its harder to install than almost all Linux distros, except likes of Gentoo and LFS.

I doubt half of Sup Forums would manage to get it done before giving up, let alone Sup Forums. But you can keep >implying that if you want.

Chromium is still holding hands with google to much to be off the grid...

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>Not using a tiling wm in 2016
You have no hope for 2017, sorry user

So do people that only pay in cash go to the bank every few days and withdraw a few hundred dollars? Or do they use ATMs?

It isn't an imitation, it's an evolution. Please stop saying that or I cut your female penis.

It's not that difficult. Just download a vmware image, create the media and then learn how clover works if something's fucked.

Elementary OS is terrible. Not only because it's a buggy piece of shit (if I plug an external monitor into my laptop the entire thing kills itself) but because the devs are the most obnoxious developer team I've ever seen behind a distro. They literally think what is just Ubuntu with a DE built on top of outdated libraries can compare to MacOS and Windows in terms of stability and usability and the fact that they took out the ability to add repos in Loki is just plain anti-consumer. Then they whine about people not paying for Elementary.

Just use Fedora and look into installing Fedy. GNOME is the best DE despite the memes on Sup Forums and Fedora provides the best GNOME experience. You might be lucky with Ubuntu GNOME but on my machine it's pretty buggy. You can easily replicate Pantheon in GNOME if you like the look of it and give it so much more functionality with the endless extensions it has.

Some of them get paid in cash, but otherwise they have to go to a bank
Can't really be off the grid when you use a card
Or when you're tied to a bank account, but whatever.

Plus they tend to not buy very much or interact with polite (and connected) society. Kind of the whole point

It actually looks pretty nice, OP

As much as you unbotnet it, its still made by the botnet, to the botnet, to be a botnet. So i still wouldnt trust it.

You know that Trump is anti-TTP so automatically 10000 times better for internet than clinton?

>elementary
More deprecated than Debian.

This

It uses domain substitution and warns you everytime it attempts to phone Google (since its substituted, it actually tries to connect to a nonexistent .qjz9zk domain).

There's no way it can connect to Google without user input (like, directly accessing Google.com - google-related parts of the interface do not work).

I've heard elementaryOS is kind of unstable. I know you just paid money for it but if shit gets stupid try Solus.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0aBhTetvw

Elementary os is free... You can set the cost to zero

It's really not that hard, my recent installation of Sierra took about 20 minutes after I've downloaded it from the App Store. After another 40 I had everything working.

>off the grid
>not getting off the internet entirely
>posting on Sup Forums, where google tracks your posts and gives you ads
>using meme distro

can we ban this guy already?

Good choice user

I haven't been here in a while I forgot how many tinfoil fucks were on here kek

I think you should have been more scared of hillary, but still a good switch, so enjoy linux.

*girl