Im sorry, but it's time to pack your bags Pajeet. You have to go back

Im sorry, but it's time to pack your bags Pajeet. You have to go back.

Have you any idea how incompetent American students are?

Sauce on all waifus.

Rollan

roll

Rawlin

rollio

>Donald Trump single-handedly makes Software Development great again

indian students have to do CS with dirt and sticks until they graduate to a TI-84 Plus programmable calculator

>dirt and sticks

more like poo and sticks

Roll

man I'm jealous I don't live in the US now

There simply aren't enough competent Americans, so why would companies be forced to pay more for shitty programmers?

>Our labor force isn't competitive so conpanies hire internationally
>Trump forces us to hire domestically
>Our companies aren't competitive anymore
This is what happens when retards try to economics

Roll

>our labor force is competitive
>Intel fires everyone and hired a bunch of poos because muh stock value
This is what happens when retards fall for the corporate Jewlaid.

rolling

dang

Protectionism doesn't work anymore in this globalised world. You can't expect the government to spoon feed you just because you're too incompetent.

le roll

rull

"Isn't competitive" is code for "won't work for nothing"

Plenty of talent in the US, but they won't work for less than min wage like poojets will.

Just as incompetent as everyone else? I am in SEA, I am not swimming in genius talent either.

HOLY SHIT YES MAGA MAGA MAGA

I DID NOT BELIEVE BUT IT'S TRUE LORD TRUMP WILL PROTECT STEM

have you any idea how incompetent indian students are? because i can assure you they are far worse than american students.

This is the same shit as building factories in China and using illegals as fruit pickers or construction workers. Despite the huge shortage of developers, pay hasn't gone up. Why offer more money when you can run an advertisement campaign instead?

This. Surplus and shortage are subjective. Are you buying labor or are you selling labor?

>Protectionism doesn't work anymore in this globalised world.
lel globalism is inevitable meme

Rohl

>pay hasn't gone up
Why would it? Put pay up and even more dumb fuckers will "get into" tech for that money. Dumb faggots going into computers because money are the reason why companies have such a fucking hard time filtering out all the garbage. How the fuck can you get someone who's not just there to collect a paycheck and drown themselves in alcohol because of their boring ass job if everyone's just in it for the money?

roooooooooooooo

is you thing H1B visas are about finding competent employees then you are far more retarded than the people you call retards.

>Why would it? Put pay up and even more dumb fuckers will "get into" tech for that money.
But the price of labor is like a commodity and insulation with supply and demand

roll

>mfw you still have to go back

rolling

rollarooo

God bless Donald John Trump, 45th President of the USA.

Slashdot was right about him.

>Why would it?
Because demand went up faster than supply, faggot.

>Put pay up and even more dumb fuckers will "get into" tech for that money. Dumb faggots going into computers because money are the reason why companies have such a fucking hard time filtering out all the garbage. How the fuck can you get someone who's not just there to collect a paycheck and drown themselves in alcohol because of their boring ass job if everyone's just in it for the money?
How is the labor pool being increased by "dumb fuckers" worse than it being increased by bringing in foreigners without the ability to quit their job? The pay goes down either way.

>Not even the elites can Côme to burger land, the jebs will be given to rednecks because they are from my tribe

RIP murica, social darwinisme is what gave you silicon Valley, now you are literally limiting your creative force from world to tribe.

Tribalism is retarded

Roll

>The people you elected will look out for the interests of international businesses before the well being of their voters.

Globalism is retarded.

The labor market is completely saturated with dumb fucks, to the point where employers are getting frustrated by getting fucked over by some retard that talked his way through an interview. Why would they try to retain a good developer with high pay when they can just get a shitty one from India? They're getting garbage anyways.

>trump removing poos
MICROSOFT CONFIRMED FOR KILL
POODELLA ON DEPORTATION WATCH

Kek

They all look like the same cartoon slant girl with different hair.

The fuck out of Murica thread with faggot Chinese cartoons.

OSS is made by citizens. Proprietary shit is made by H1Poos.

Linux confirmed for 99% market share of everything by 2018.

>Being forced to hire rednecks instead of the elites of other countries is good

>The labor market is completely saturated with dumb fucks, to the point where employers are getting frustrated by getting fucked over by some retard that talked his way through an interview.
Stop hiring shitty people. Stop letting shitty people stay employed. Stop turning away people who don't know your specific technologies. Stop being so stupid that retard kids can trick you. Stop trying to solve a saturated labor pool by throwing more people onto the pile.

H-1B visas are not for elites.

Rick rolling

Roll

found the pajeet

Really? What did we spend all that money on our colleges for then? Oh let me guess
>white people are stupid and shitstreets are just smarter
you cunts are finished.

>mfw US-Russia alliance will give us the programmers we need
MAGA

>generic sluts.jpg

Refute the argument faggot instead of speculating my name

>when you're too stupid to reply to an argument so you respond to the first person who calls you names

>Pajeets
>elites
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

>no idolmaster
shit roll

The math department in my uni is pretty much all soviet-era ruskies.

what?

rerolling
i hate austist waifus!

Praise

I said other countries not specifically India, do you understand english you strawman hitting faggot ?

ffs

Rollingu

>third worlders willing to work for scraps are "elites"
t. pajeet

>tfw pajeet born in america

hopefully this will make me feel better

roll

russians are better at math anyway. i welcome or new slav cheap labor. at least they dont smell like poo

rolling

good thread

A shitty employee from India vs. a shitty employee from here, what's the difference to the employer? Meanwhile, that money stays here instead of going back with them when their visa expires.

rollin

"the elites of other countries" don't apply for an H1-B to shit out boilerplate code for $30/day.

ROLLIN

It doesn't matter how much they're willing to work for, there are top tier genius people in the seven billion population that lives outside the US.
And you should be allowed to hire them instead of being forced to hire a cluless lazy retard just because he's from tribe X.

I dunno why you pooinloos are so upset. This guy reckons it's a great idea. MAGA

I'm sure he'll hold the same opinion about any other working visa type. Because muh tribe.

sounds goat if i'm being completely honest with you

Rollins

Rolling

Fuck this rerolling

I'm not a pedo rerolling

wtf akari is a top tier roll

roll

I'm not a normie rerolling

>still have to go back Rajesh

get, 63!

I'M NOT A GOD DAMN FURRY rerolling

More normie shit rerolling

>FAK U MAKROSOFT U FIRE ME JUST BCOZ DONALD DRAMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I POO IN YOUR CORPORATE LOBBY

no boner rerolling

hmm
I get the feeling Sup Forums and the trump crowd doesn't care mmuch for us.
I'm sorry I took a job that could maybe perhaps have gone to a white guy. Maybe you should talk to my supervisor about it. Or maybe lobby for affirmative action status.

We are non-violent and economically solvent and value secular education. I think that makes us a model minority.

Perfect

hmm

Yes, and I am with him as an Indian. Our people fleeing the country for America at the least effort is a tragedy for our people. We have many industries within India and they are avoided because corporations prefer to send our middle class abroad and leave nothing but poor and very wealthy in our homeland. This does nothing to solve our long-term problems and it is only a benefit to the top just like to the Americans who are rightly upset their native business are being filled by foreign parties.

I bless Trump. He is a man of great insight and natural leadership. I truly believe he will aid both of our peoples as he seeks to restrain the malign influence of elite political and corporate collusion which is harming the development of middle class peoples everywhere.

only your first roll counts so you just wasted your time baka

Anyone who has the impression that Trump won't continue to be a bumbling impulsive idiot at best and a catastrophe at worst is deluded or an idiot themselves or just willing to grasp at any straw in the hopes of curbing immigration. Americans made a mistake.

43 pls