ruTorrent + filezilla

LibreTorrent

Deluge

utorrent 2.2.1 (build 25110)

Deluge because I like the logo

vps: rtorrent
home: transmission-daemon

deluge

Deluge because client and server design.

I used to use rTorrent but switched to transmission-daemon months ago because it works as a daemon without the need of screen/tmux hacks, and the ncurses CLI interface to it (transmission-remote-cli) looks nicer than rTorrent's default.

qBittorrent 3.3.7

Deluge because it's simple and efficient

Deluge

Deluge

qbit

Qbit

Qbit m8.

Deluge or qBit, depends in what I am booted in

desktop: ut 2.1
server: rtorrent
tablet: transmission

I use rtorrent but I've been meaning to try out transmissions for ages

Transmission on GNU, QBitTorrent on Winblows, LibreTorrent on Android.

2.2.1 because it's the only Windoze client that can handle thousands of torrents with ease.

A bit too much shilling for rtorrent. Speed is so-so (lack of utp, conservative peer/tracker handling, single threaded ui..). But it's pretty much the only thing out there which can handle thousands of torrents.

Without queue utorrent vomits at me past 1.5k or so.

With queue runs fine tho.

I mean yeah, I don't download them all at once. It's just been my long-term seeding on pts for four or five years.

Deluge is anything but efficient. It's written in Python.

No, I'm just seeding too. However I'm running into this issue of queued seeds never actually starting

forum.utorrent.com/topic/24539-queued-seed-forever/

It happens only with some trackers (presumably those with broken scrape URLs).

I just forcestart torrents of these "special" trackers now and then, but would prefer if there was some more permanent solution.

Utorrent 3.3.1
I wonder what the current version is.

never mind the fact that rtorrent is a bitrotten pile of trash

that image is like 5 years old. rtorrent is a joke these days

+1

Deluge. It's ok.
utorrent is shit.

webtorrent desktop. thank me later

Tixati for life

Ares
Not even kidding.
It supports torrents now.

Not sure about magnets, but it's still actively developed.

looks like shitty “freeware” garbage developed in VB6 that consumes 10x more resources thna it should for what it does and asks you to please register the full version when you launch it

>Its FOSS
>It's c/c++
>looks awesome and supports skins
>3 mb of ram actively transferring (pic)
>no registration, but has a built-in chat

yeah, right kid

install gentoo win fag

pic

>looks awesome and supports skins
>no registration, but has a built-in chat
oh okay, so it's generic ricer crap that caters to a “community” of epic modders and skinners who will make their l33t alienware themes and sick UI mods? :^)

>XArtur0
is that your hacker alias?

I have a gui-less arch for *nix stuff.

I'll use windows as long as long as KDE sucks, and I can't play games (my only scape of reality) I'm a c# developer, but I'm pleased with mcs (mono c# compiler) and now Roslyn, so that is no pretext anymore (don't need an IDE, a good text editor is fine).

Qt transmission

its my overwatch name

Ares is written in pascal (contributed a bit to it), including the torrent protocol support.

The downside is that not so many private trackers supports it yet.

>torrents

Filehoster Master Race!

Transmission

> deluge
> not efficient
Do you mind saying why?
I used to have qBit, it had some bugs. I wish that Deluge had a built-in search engine for torrents like qBit has.

It can't cope with lots of torrents very well. This has been somewhat fixed in 1.3.13, but still nothing stellar for heavy use.

It is kinda resource hog too, but not really consequential as such (libtorrent is a bloaty c++ in general).

As far as download performance goes (when not bogged down with many running torrents), its really good, on par with utorrent and transmission.

>using EXPLOIT-torrent
why...?!

There is no reason to not be using either qbittorrent or transmission

(stalled)

FUD, it was fixed years ago

FUD, it was fixed years ago

Qbittorrent on win7_64

qbittorrent

ive seen Sup Forums complain about it
>used it on osx, win7, win 8, linux
I havent encountered any bugs and thats with heavy use too

this
tryed to dl torrans with (0) seed to hdd not connection to my transportable computer
qbitorrans say to me "stalled 0%" i say fuck you computer you're mother is cow
then instal utorrens plus from pirate baay then connect hd and dl torrans wiht (18904) seed yify it come full speed like 200 kpps :):)

>μTorrent
>2016

enjoy your malware, kid. or fucking switch to qbittorrent, deluge, rtorrent or whatever the fuck that screams FOSS in your fucking face. botnet-whoring stubborn proprietary fanboys like you are toxic to the GNU philosophy and the internet as a whole. your excuses for not switching? bullshit! fucking bullshit! fucking switch now!

Qbitorrent, although i want to try others cause qb downloads the torrents where it wants

wat

github.com/Gelmir/qBittorrent/releases

Just QB rebuilt as 64-bit. Optionally newer libtorrent.
Because it downloads so fast, my little 5400RPM storage drive can't keep up with just 1500MB RAM as cache.

Ares supported torrents since 2006 you absolute retard

>utorrent 2.2.1

Is rutorrent worth setting up, or should I stick with transmission?

Y U HIDIN, FAMALAMIBROMIGO?

HELLO, MR ARTURO PEREZ, GET READY TO GET DEPORTED

rtorrent

Only if you play the endurance autism game that is private trackers.

transmission/qbt can't really cope with large amount of torrents like r

I've got 3000 torrents on Transmission and it works well, QStalledMeme did break after 1500 though

and no webui slowness? last time i tried, everything took forever with that amount.

will give it a second chance then.

Utorrent is botnet, qbittorrent masterrace reporting in.

I've used qBit in the past but it's shit compared to 2.2.1. I will admit it has one of the best UIs though.

Proprietary meme

picotorrent.org/

Yes I'm shillinlg fucck you

i always used utorrent 2.0.4

I don't torrent much after Netflix

this looks nice desu, is it updated often?

uTorrent

>picotorrent
Is it from the PPAP guy?

I'm still on 2.0.4.

What's so good about 2.2.1? Does it have magnet metadata preload?

qbittorrent of course

There was an update :^) Now I'm running the latest version

qBittorrent, aria2

For Windows should I Transmission or cygwin + rtorrent?
I have ~850 torrents seeding at a given time.

Deluge my nigga

How are there still so many people supporting utorrent? I dont care if you use an older version, they are still a shady company and have a bad history. I thought Sup Forums was better than this...

I really want to try out this as well because the rtorrent UX is so frustrating, but I'm too lazy to apply the noshare patches

(I don't want my home PC seeding at all, not even 1 byte)

Halite.

this fpbp

None of you actually know shit about torrent protocols, clients or libraries or can actually justify your choice.

>you need to know the torrent protocol details to evaluate how well a client works
yeah no

don't need to study the bitstream to tell a client that crashes or lcoks itself up constantly is shit

Hey Sup Forums I had a question regarding music sharing. If I were to share my music, is there a way to tell who originally purchased the songs? This is obviously excluding the DRM protected songs from itunes.

this desu
and transmission in linux

All libtorrent-rasterbar clients are trash.

I use Transmission.