/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>/csg/ infographic V1.3 (work in progress)
imgur.com/a/NRUnR

>AliExpress price checker, make sure the chinks didn't raise prices only to drop them to normal on 11.11
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
• user gets his James Donkey (Cross-thread)
• /csg/ concerned about President Trump ending the chink shit • user loves his Xiaomi puck speaker • user gets Huion drawing tablet, works perfectly for osu • user wants to rock a little boy watch to regain his lost youth • Aussie bargain site lists Gearbest coupons • user gets weird message on his chink alarm clock • 1c headphones arrive, as chinky as expected • YUGE casio rip off watch turns up, looks massive on user's wrist • user gets a bunch of gaming shit and microphone on Trump day >>p57449423
• user wins £50 betting on Trump, decides to blow it all on chink shit • Chink pricing so wonky now it's cheaper to buy from Newegg • user loves his Sanrenmu 707, another happy Sanrenmu fan. • user buys a backpack and a wallet, looks to be good quality Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rosebrides.com/chinese-brides.html
s.aliexpress.com/JNZvEZb2
s.aliexpress.com/mMzEvuUf
world.taobao.com/item/540620467039.htm?fromSite=main
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for how do i get a qt chinese gf

rosebrides.com/chinese-brides.html

>rosebrides.com/chinese-brides.html
>no free shipping
nah

Based OP has returned from vacation?

holy shit what a fucking site!
Ages from 50-60+?!

added to cart

Also, new memes arrived

First chink shit package arrived, all items were quality except for the black watch, falling apart with leather tearing.
Any questions or photos feel free to ask

Link?

Finally got my Redmi Note 3 Pro today, after them shipping it back to Singapore and back. What Roms are good?

Got them from here for 2.50 but price went up

EIAOSI X6 3.5mm good bass metal earphone headphones
s.aliexpress.com/JNZvEZb2

Might be cheaper elsewhere

Post some pics user

why did you need 2 watches

Use stock, root it and freeze chink bullshit. Actual MIUI 8 roms are good, and best for battery life.

One for each wrist

One for outdoors, one for indoors

Just to confirm... 6 hours sot, and still half a battery left. Wifi on most of the time.

Each for different time zones

Collected points now by following (and unfollowing) stores and got a $1 off coupon. Anything else I can do for 11.11? I have another 100points, so I can get another coupon in an hour, right?

wtf fucking terrorists

Be rich
t. Chink

I amassed a little collection of gross bitches from browsing the reviews of just two products

ship my shit faster chang

This one looks professionally shot

pretty sure that is a man dude
>post the rest

>that hambitch in the mirror

>be in canada
>win a bid for 2 baofengs uv-5r on ebay on nov 6 for 44 USD.
>item location: shenzen china
>eta delivery: 1 - 2 months
>pay right when the auction ends
>1 day later get email saying the seller shipped it
>no tracking number nothing
>2 days later (today)
>receive a package
>ok, what the fuck is this
>it's the 2 baofengs
>have to triple check to make sure I'm not dreaming
>check my email to make sure I didn't forget something about an order maybe
>I didn't forget anything
>It's that ebay order
>shipping took only 2 days
>was delivered by canada post

What in the fuck is going on. The fastest I have ever received something from china is 2 weeks, how the fuck is this even possible. First president Trump and now this? Did I stumble in an alternate reality? Am I fucking dreaming?

chink magic

I have a couple more, but don't wanna get b&.
Here's some gay underwear.

s.aliexpress.com/mMzEvuUf

Trump is making America's Hat great again.

one of the chinks that is taking over canada bring them with him

Will Americans be cut off from new Chink shit with President Trump?

i hope so, fuck those dumb cunts

anything cool to buy on 11/11?

It's pretty hard to find a deal let alone products that haven't been marked up so much that the sale price is higher than the actual price.

I don't need a new phone since my Chinky 2 year old MT6752 Kitkat phone is still alive but I was unlucky enough to get a $10 coupon, now I'm really close to sperging on a Redmi 4 Pro. I honestly think I don't need to but it's discounted. Help.

fuck yeas pls

Just post the links to the female items and we'll check the pics ourselves

I've noticed that some of the niche items haven't been marked up. I ordered a LCD for my vaio this week because the store wasn't marking things down on 11.11 and thus was currently the lowest priced store on ali. It's kind of ridiculous.

That being said, there are some things that are being marked down on 11.11 and are actually lower priced than normal but a lot of stuff seems to have been marked up so that the discount is around where the normal price is. I have a power adapter in my cart (been there for a few months while I debated on buying it) and it never went up in price but it is going down on 11.11. I also have some other misc electronics that definitely went up in price about 20% and will drop to about where they were on 11.11. I hate having to wait for shit that I was going to buy anyway.

>don't worry son those pieces you're missing will come in 2 months

Can someone recommend me a nice pair of water/sweat proof earphones for less than 20.00 dollarydoos? Much appreciated, gentoomen.

Buy american you hipster faggot.

Take it to Sup Forums moron.

now i am buying chinese more than ever, i hope that the red army crush burgerland.

Plz guys i need some help with low budget 2gbram 16rom that actualy works any tips?

RN3P or R3S. If you're not in a hurry wait for R4A/R4 and get one of them. Or even wait a bit longer for RN4P around January or February.

Do chinks sell anything that will help me to summon demons?

how does everyones 11/11 cart look like?

Pay more for shipping silly cumskin

Now that Trump is POTUS its the end of Alibaba and other chink online retailers?

it has been one month and my packet still not come. my previous package get sent in 2 weeks.
did someone chink me?

Not necessarily. I had an item arrive after 2 months.. avoid sunyou economic shipping

okay, i will open dispute in december

how about yun express?
i contacted the seller after 5 days without any notification and the chinaman said my package is being prepared

it has been 2 weeks and still "shipping information received"

>yun express
lmao, sit tight bro.

wow these are some steep discounts for the aliexpress 11/11 sale

Stupid dog meme aside, why shouldn't I.

for all taobao and tmail odering issues

homo as fuck

can someone recommend a quadcopter for a friend? its a gift, and im pretty sure he's never flown one before so a beginner one would be good but not a shit one. somewhere around $100 ish?

I'm looking at some dank meme shirts, some entries offer the sizes in Asian XX. Should I order a size bigger even if it doesn't mention it's Asian size to be sure?

I want to fuck a mitu plushie

No.

this daily task coupon is pretty good
5$ off 20$ purchase

now if only i needed something

link pl0x

Start small like with a Jjrc h98

world.taobao.com/item/540620467039.htm?fromSite=main

I really need to find a pair with just the "ASS WE CAN" on the waistband.

fufu i want that but im not a chinkpro who knows how to order from taobao

Can someone explain in few words this 11.11 shit?
Basically sales with prices announced in advance, or is there more to it?

its the singles day

no gf day

From what I've heard it's like the chink black friday. All you need to know is even lower prices on already cheap chinese crap.

>All you need to know is even lower prices on already cheap chinese crap.
Wrong.
Basically they raise the prices on everything, and then lower them again to 'sale price' on the 11th.

It's chinkery. If you trust the chinks you deserve to get chinked, and that's what the chinks think too. They think that you're STUPID for falling for their merchant tricks.

I'd be impressed if I actually saw someone walking around with this.

>i am retard that dont know how to use chnprice

WHY

I thought of that possibility, but I see ebay pricings of the same products are about the same, so I'm not so sure.

>pissed off chink hates Trump

not just price checking the products and buying only the good deals

Why did you even try, my Chink friend?

Hey guys, would you recommend VE monks with or without the extension pack?

How do I get the $10 off coupon on aliexpress? It's gone as soon as I refresh the page. Is it impossible?

You know, LEGO construction manuals are uploaded on the internet, right? And there'd LDD, so you can find the part number of said piece, find a kit with said piece and just chink LEGO themselves to get said missing piece.

>lewd 2hus, vocaloid and aidoru
I would get it but I have an S3.

luck

Qian39

Wich KZ should I get for 11.11? I'm thinking about getting a VE Monk and a KZ, but I don't know wich. I'm between HDS1 and ED9, or any other suggestion?

Ate

get senfers instead

>user wins £50 betting on Trump, decides to blow it all on chink shit (Cross-thread)
Heh, I did the same. Will also blow it tomorrow.

Need advice! Want to buy/build a emulator station to plug and play on my tv or screen. Is the Raspeberry Pi 3 the best choice? Or should I buy a cheap Android Media box for even cheaper(better??) emulation? Thx!

I fucking love my hds1s, but they're starting to fall apart after being my beaters for 7 months. I have some ed9s coming in the mail. The hds1s are $5 on gearbest. I think I'll get another pair.

get a Orange pi PC if you want cheaper, otherwise keep the raspi.

Anyone got decent animu covers for opo on ali? can only find shit