Crashes: The Distro

Crashes: The Distro

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/ source/thunar/ bug/1512120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check your power supply

trips dubs of truth

Works on my machine...

I-I thought it was normal on all other distros..

Ubuntu Studio crashes way more

There's an alternative, friend

That's the XFCE logo. Don't talk shit about my DE

Seriously. Thunar crashes 25% of the time when I try to do something.

Yer a retard Harry

I love it, but it irritates the fuck out of me.

>every other time I drag items to a new folder, crash
>every time I leave the computer idle for a few hours, crash

Thunar is the problem

I moved 12GB to external disk without crash. I can happen, but manjaro don't have this issue and xubuntu rarely. The problem is glib related as i know (pcmanfm has the same shit)

b-but this is what I use daily to work on stuff, user

seriously, wtf? Thunar is the biggest piece of shit I've seen.

bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/ source/thunar/ bug/1512120

>open for over one year

i've actually only crashed xubuntu once and that was when i was trying to get drivers working

i did manage to get them working eventually

Screen tearing: The Distro

Cinnamon neves crashes.

Is this seriously a consistent problem? I've been using Xubuntu for over nine months now and I've only had two random crashes.

Seriously. Tried the compton meme but no luck. Moved to unity, no tear, but buggy. Move to kde, no tear, bugs get worse. Move back to unity, all is well.

I'm on Antergos KDE now and I've solved all crashes by disabling the experimental options under compositor settings (which were turned on by default for some reason).

It's fixed, faggot. You can try this with a dedicated testing folder with 10 files.
for i in $(seq 1 10); do touch "$i.txt"; done && while true; do for i in $(seq 1 10); do mv "$i.txt" "$i.txt.txt"; done; sleep 1; for i in $(seq 1 10); do mv "$i.txt.txt" "$i.txt"; done; sleep 1; done

The "compton meme" have at least 2 backend. One of them must be good for you. 4.14 supposed to fix this issue.

I have been using this for quite a while

The only issue I have is that at times, when my monitor wakes up from sleep the screen is completely blank and I have to switch sessions.

Are you retarded
This is Xubuntu's logo
The Xubuntu logo will automatically appear if you're using some distros such as Ubuntu

>complains about a distro
>posts the logo of a desktop enviroment
You can't make this shit up.

>using a filemanager

Except you're wrong.

The DE is the mouse with body, Xubuntu is just the head.

Liar. Cinnamon doesn't even have neves.