What does Sup Forums have on their Christmas list? Adultfag with non poorfag parents

What does Sup Forums have on their Christmas list? Adultfag with non poorfag parents

organic fertilizer made with 100% leftists

killing myself

I always wanted my mom to make me a scarf :(

Nothing. I prefer to get giftcards and my family knows that. Unfortunately, they only send Amazon ones.

>giftcards
why not just ask for money? giftcards are a scam

i havent gotten shit for my birthday or christmas in the past 9 years and i'm 21

Because I live a few hundred miles away in a small ass town and my mail is occasionally stolen. Pretty much everything non food related i buy online. And the credit union i currently use doesn't have a branch within 200 miles.

>being a christian

Nothing. My mother and I spent around 450$ last year. What I got was some 10$ earphones, some socks, a cheapass short, and a Snickers-pack.

>a nice bottle of brandy

It's perfect. Comes in all prices, everyone has their favorite, it's consumable so you're expected to throw it away, and it doesn't matter if you get duplicates or too much.

Yes, I'm over 30. How'd you guess...

A maxed-out 2016 MacBook Pro
A new build totalling $5,000, including an i7-6900K, a GTX 1080, and two 27" 2560x1440@144Hz monitors
An iPhone SE
Steam gift cards totaling $500
And some socks.

Gym membership, supplements, clothes.

>everyone has their favourite
I barely drink. Lots of people don't. I enjoy liquor, but I just don't consume enough to justify having any more than I already do, seeing as how I inherited a ton.

makes me happy to live in the 1st world

for christmas I want Sup Forums to leave Sup Forums

I'll be building a HTPC on the AM1 platform, and thats all since >poorfag

I buy my own presents because black sheep. Two pairs of pants, a RX480, another 8GB Ram, some socks, a rug and maybe a new keyboard.

Mom is going to buy me the latest Intel CPU so I can pretend to be a soldier in games xDDD

>16:9
Spotted the child.

A-a-a girlfriend. ;_;

>you need to be Christian to believe in Santa

nothing

Maybe a raspberry pi

Also this

Nothing really. I am otoh considering giving my parents a new tv, since the living room crt one is on its last legs

>Largest the cabinet can hold is a 32' one

save up those gift cards , use them to pay rent for a condo in the city

chord mojo

For my sister to stop ignoring me and spend time with me.

a computer
a Sup Forums pass

I watch those videos all the time

you are such an adult, mr. adultman

Poorfag here. For Chanukah I only want a Raspberry Pi or a Chromecast. Maybe a new flash drive too...

I prefer a mix containing alt right, socdem, sjw, liberals, libertarians, pure anarchists with a hit of ancap. Makes my dank weed even danker.

Asking for tuition money this year

mfw both parents are dead

they were good though, they bought me an IBM with 32 mb of ram, 233 megahertz Pentium with MMX technology (last pentium 1 ever) and a 1.4 gb hard drive, 8x cd rom when I was 16

and that shit was 1500 90's dollars

As usual I'll get a shitton of clothing, overpriced whiskey, a few books, a random piece of tech I'll never use, some exotic food from my travel-crazy cousin, some unexpected cool shit from the gf, and money from my ever-uninspired uncle who still thinks I'm a 13 years old even though I make more than him

And the best, my sister has promised to finally give me her backpack I've been digging for 2 years now

Don't really give a fuck about presents, I'm mostly going for the comfy Christmas vibe and stuff my stomach with grandma-quality food, along with grandpa-quality wine

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

A FUCKING FEDORA!!!!

GF said she'd get me a new winter coat
I'm getting her (us) a doggo

Who's gonna keep it when you break up ?

Pretty sure op's gf isn't interested in a winter coat not her size.

She is a Korean.

>Be an adult
>Still get expensive gifts from parents
Well it's nice that not all of us had to grow up, but for those who did, we're looking at paying more for the presents we're giving to others than the value of the presents we're getting in return.

Seriously, last time I got something genuinely expensive from my parents as a Christmas gift was in 2000 when I got a PS2 and a couple of games.

Other than that, I can't even think of anything that I'd actually genuinely want and would be realistic as a gift. If I had to write a list of things I've been looking at buying myself, it would be something like this:
>2009-2011 VW Scirocco in white or green with the 160hp/118kW engine
>GTX 1070 (on linux it's the cheapest genuine upgrade over my 970)
>Turing Phone

What do I actually expect to get? Some money from my dad for the Zen upgrade for my machine and then just a whole bunch of crap like chocolate, crap movies, socks and other things the British would describe as "tat".

>In b4 people call my parents poorfags when they're worth something like 2.5 million combined.

>they're worth something like 2.5 million
Half liver and kidney ordered.

Fuck. I have no idea. I'm really happy where I am right now in life. Got a great job, a great husband, 2 funny dogs and we're saving money to buy a house next year.
I'll probably ask for some book just so we have something to open on Christmas day.

Maybe your family is just poor ?
I don't care what I get for Christmas, but it's usually hundreds of € worth of alcohol, thousands in clothing, and random things like events, travels, tech (such as the kindle I got last year), etc

I wouldn't care if they offered me a fucking orange, but my point is that there is no shame in getting expensive things from your family when they can afford it

Galaxy S7 Edge

He's not poor, you're just rich

Probably her desu, since it's a gift
I'd keep the apartment though so that's a plus

>tfw she will eat it

Finally a post on here that's not depressing

QC 35

Perhaps black Friday will help

Also a new Mobo + CPU

It's quite fun lad, bannerlord and rising Storm 2 coming out