Just got the parts for my new pc

Just got the parts for my new pc.
How'd I do? Got some good deals here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er_Fuz54U0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DDR3 ram? Why? It's practically the same price as DDR4, but inferior.

It's a DDR3 CPU and ram speeds don't affect gaming performance since its mostly GPU based.

OP done goofed and ordered parts too early didn't even wait for AM4 that will support DDR4 and cheap A8 CPUs

This has to be bait.

Pic of case?

dont listen to the stupid faggots in this thread your buys are fine although im not a fan of amd cpus

>GPU+APU
Well memed my friend, should have bought FX-8350 if you really couldn't wait for Zen

>he bought an APU
way to bottlelneck the gpu faggot.

Recommend flashing the 1070 to the OC bios to get 120% power. After doing that my 1070 goes to 2000 ocd with no problems and stays there.

>ram speeds don't affect gaming performance
This 1) is a myth, and 2) depends on the game.

>APU
>DDR3
>GTX 1070
>Cheapo motherboard
The biggest fail of your whole life.

>Nvidia gpu
>AMD cpu
you either fucked up hard or are trying to bait, either way you're a faggot

>7650k
>WITH A FUCKING 1070

terrible

that CPU would maybe go with a 760 or something

A a8 with a 1070 dude really, a 8320e can bearly keep up and it has double the cores

I havent bothered looking at memory bench marks in quite some time, but in all cases ram made little to no difference. When it did it was still negligible compared to the pcu/pgu.
Do you have any examples? Im actually really curious.

I would recommend a 960 at most with that and you would still be losing like 8% of performance

Why not get a fx-8370 as your cpu and a rx 480 8GB as your gpu with a different MSI mobo? The RAM is fine though, although I would have gone with 16GiB.

Why not get the fx-8370 unlocked instead of the fx-8350?

youtube.com/watch?v=Er_Fuz54U0Y
GTA V takes advantage of every part of the system, even ram speed

>A8 Processor
what the fuck are you doing.

He's le ebic trol meemay