twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normies were a mistake*

Human beings are the mistake.

I would them all.

With a baseball bat to their faces?
Me too.

Women were a mistake

nuke earth asap please

hello ameritards. why are all your womens so fuking fat?

Jesus christ, they all look like fucking monkeys.

You now understand why there was a patriarchy to begin with. time to restore it

It allowed people with zero knowledge about tech to become an important factor in tech.

So yeah, I agree

The problem is those bitches haven't worked a day in their life and their daddy gives them everything they want especially when they throw a baby temper tantrum. Scourge of the USA.

youre all autistic neckbeard fucks. somebody literally took their time to cut out the bottom part of that gif that showed it was a sponsored "send your game selfie in and might win something" thing during a break just to trigger you all

seriously youre all retarded

False. I have the full WebM with sound (the announcers are having a laugh at them) but it's too large to post here. Only for /wsg/

this is a screenshot from the actual video

filename related

Because we can afford food you Europoor faggot

doesn't change the fact that they all have vapor for brains.

oh look it's the same 23 year old starting to become just like his grandma he made fun of for refusing to learn windows for 30 straight years before retiring. teenage girls used dumb phones to dick around on texting too. just because some other retarded group uses them wrong doesn't mean you can't use them right.

Smartphones are great for business. wi-fi tethering, real phone apps, real browsers to run anything you want, lets you run a company web app. versus just having some shitty 8 year old half version of java on your dumbphone.

I've had a smartphone since 2012 and never once thought about or cared getting on facebook, taking a selfie, or playing games.

Humanity was a mistake.

SHART

>girl at the bottom left
Would marry

I'm really sick of how vain people are.

It's not unusual for people to pull out their phone randomly and take a picture of themselves. It's not unusual to have hundreds or thousands of photos of yourself on social media.

It's weird going out to dinner and seeing people taking photos of what they're eating, the table, themselves, themselves again...

The worst is when someone experiences "a moment" and they have to take out their camera and capture a photo, thus ruining that moment.

IN THE

dumbphones had front cameras too

MART

moar pics like this?

Putting devices that can take photographs and upload them to the internet in the hands of morons was a mistake

>americans were a mistake
FTFY

Can't we all agree that baseball was a mistake?

i would bottom rightmost

It's reassuring to see I'm not the only one who takes multiple selfies in the vain hope one is good enough for public display

I would do U - {(0,3), (1,0)}

The only solution is global thermonuclear war. The current human virus must be eliminated.

Ancient Being saith:
Do not weep forlornly when thou gazeth upon the Perfect Beauty, for although thou art immersed in a sea of tribulation, remember that we inhabit the darkest reaches of this Realm, and yet we see the light of It's bounty, and follow the tenets. Trust in the True Path and be strong in the face of adversity. The ignorant masses will protest against the omnipotence of the GNUtanari, but they will falter and collapse when they realize the incorruptible Truth.

>taking selfies
tbfh kys famalam

wtf? now Im a #alt right dweebs were a mistake

All American sports are shit.
>American "football"
Might as well play rugby
>Baseball
Might as well play cricket
>Basketball
Strategy/tactics are irrelevant compared to genetics. If you want to compare raw athletic ability then pretty much every athletic event is better.
>Ice Hockey
The only remotely good one, although that's because other countries actually play it.

Social Media was a mistake.

ftfy

mfw when ik wat ur on abt

Baseball is more popular than cricket you communist

Kill yourself

lmao this is missing nascar dude

>grand prix
>sitting on your ass is somehow a sport

This. It's not the smartphone that exacerbates the dumb cunt selfie-taking generation, it's Social Media.

poo in loos are not people

Nice bait.

They are all cute, except the grill with cap.

Starting at top left then going to the right where I then go left to right on the bottom row:
(Scores are out of 10)
4 4 4 5
3 4 6 7

More like
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0.1

The issue with smart phones, as well as most technology is that its true usefulness is obscured by its ease to do everything else.

The same thing happened to the web.
"We could share any information around the world in seconds!"
"Yeah, but check out this monkey fainting after smelling his butt."

>"Yeah, but check out this monkey fainting after smelling his butt."
One of my favorite things to watch on my WebTV back in the day was this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=QdOY4OgZaHM

Great stuff

White people yo

Non asian girls were a mistake

so it is true that american unis are filled with idiots and that degrees are worth a dog shit

It worked great for retarded normies.

Yes, completely. If I'm ever in a hiring position, I won't consider degrees at all because, having gotten one and spent 4 years around college students, I know that 99% of college graduates are useless. Experience and skills trump degrees every time.

>the human virus must be eliminated
Yes please. Those hypocrite arrogant primates have seen their fitness reach local maximum and must be wiped to stop the bastardized degeneracy.

Oh man debate. That takes me back

>experience and skills
Yes and no, education can not replace intelligence.

You just have to accept that most people are useless.

this desu senpai

there's so much going on... this webm is fucking mesmerizing

>spacer stack
>chain on small chainring
>only one bottle cage
0/10 wouldn't bang

Front facing cameras were a mistake

This.

left-most and right-most, bottom row seem the most well-adjusted. Right-most a cute, left-most is high test

While I find extreme caricatures like in that video cringy, I have to agree. Smartphones have actually ruined the internet.

Democracy was a mistake.

3d was a mistake

ITT: Nerds mad at things they cannot have. Search your feefees, you know this to be true.
>b-but I don't want vapid whores with air for brains
Ah yes, says the user who is angry when he is rebuffed by a girl because he is not good looking and "didn't judge him by his inner beauty" or some other bullshit like that.

JUST
EAT
THE
FUCKING
CHILLI
DOG
YOU
STUPID
DUCK
FACING
WHORE

>>>>implying I am interested in ugly american whores
If this is honestly attractive to you, then you needn't wonder why we call your country on a human level a massive failure

America's not gonna take your shit for much longer, the depussification project has begun.
All betas will be converted to alphas and yurop is gonna be so fucked.