/csg/ Chink Shit General

SINGLES DAY TOMORROW EDITION

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>/csg/ infographic V1.3 (HIGH RES VERSION COMING SOON)
imgur.com/a/NRUnR

>AliExpress price checker, make sure the chinks didn't raise prices only to drop them to normal on 11.11
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
• RoseBrides.com, for all your chink gf needs. Free delivery not included. • user gets a bunch of watches and a knife, says black watch is shit • More AliExpress hos spotted in the female clothing section • user somehow gets his chinky Baofengs in a few days despite usual slow and stoned SJW Canuck postal force • user looking to get some Doge meme underroos • Newfags still confused about 11.11 and what it is • More people who bet on Trump and won big investing in chink shit • fellow osu lovers buying Huion 420s to maximise their tapping • James Donkey rubber sides melt off and get nasty fast; strip off the rubber as the material below already has grips. • Xiaomi gets into the Bane mask business with air purifier masks • Gearbest still not helping tech blogs out with review samples no matter how big they are • Redmi 4 reviews coming in • user buys a bunch of stuff including nano sim adapter and keyboard sticker replacements • user buys BM-800 meme and gets hit with customs fees, now hoping to appeal • user gets KZ HDSE, packaging looks very familiar. Enjoy! • user can't understand why the chinks choose to study in the UK (they get big-ass scholarships from the govt) Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-H96-Pro-3GB-16GB-Android-TV-Box-Amlogic-S912-Octa-Core-Android-6-0-OS/32753306155.html
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke-with/32408017858.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=114d750a-8f64-40f6-91e7-5a21c9b4505d
aliexpress.com/item/Extendable-Recording-Microphone-Holder-Suspension-Boom-Scissor-Arm-Stand-Holder-with-Microphone-Clip-Table-Mounting-Clamp/32636706418.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=114d750a-8f64-40f6-91e7-5a21c9b4505d
aliexpress.com/item/Double-Layer-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Wind-Screen-Pop-Filter-Swivel-Mount-Mask-Shied-For-Speaking-Recording/32699514183.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=7c027239-50eb-4bec-8b3e-c6f57d0cf922
xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-pro.html
aliexpress.com/item/197pcs-Pirate-Ship-Building-Blocks-Sailor-Captain-Pirate-Minifigures-Enlighten-Toys-For-Children-Compatible-Legoelieds-Pirates/32700829383.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6ivuYee6KAw
youtube.com/watch?v=C9VPm-cl_5o
ebay.com/itm/Nokia-N-Series-N95-8GB-Unlocked-Black-Smartphone-WIFI-GPS-5MP-Free-Shipping-/281621881856?hash=item4191f8e400:g:KjAAAOSwrklU-yZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw
gizmochina.com/2016/11/10/sjcam-sj5000x-action-camera-available-tomtop-com-113-99/
s.aliexpress.com/eqUJ3Ija
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Vicky

First for Trump

I joined the meme guys
And so far it's a good meme

So uhh, it's already 1:00 AM 11.11 in china. do the deals start applying now or do they wait for some other timezones.

Tomorrow a lot of brave chinese workers will die from overworking

There's literally a countdown on AliExpress.

The days normally start at 4pm here I noticed. Not sure why. Just 15 more hours user

I just recieved my second chink package ever. What does pic related mean. IF you cannot read (fully understandable, Galaxy Tab 4's camera sucks ass), it says
"Goods not fulfilling the conditions laid down in Articles 28 and 29 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union".

Am I about to be chinked by my own government?

Is Muzee the only good bag brand on AliExpress? I'm looking for nice simple canvas backpacks

That means literally nothing for you.
Unless you're about to resell officially

oh fugg. thanks.

Redmi 4 Pro (non note) y/n?

Where to buy from if i'm in Norway?

Wait for RN4P

n, rn3p is still the meme

But it's cheaper and also 5" which I prefer.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro

Nobody knows

if you look the references up the treaty article 28 is a parable written in Aramaic about a minotaur who coveted the sun and article 29 is just a smear of blood across the page that never seems to dry.

>Is Muzee the only good bag brand on AliExpress? I'm looking for nice simple canvas backpacks
Got a muzee backpack couple days ago, nice quality, can vouch for it.

Fucking europe just let me move to china

It means that although it appears to emanate from Holland (assuming they used PostNL) and should therefore be exempt from Customs duties because of muh single market free trade no tariff zone, in fact it came from outside the EU and merely had a layover in Holland so is subject to inspection and VAT/duty as appropriate.

>Newfags still confused about 11.11 and what it is →

I have hundreds of orders at Aliexpress over a longer time than this general even exists but I still don't really know what 11.11 is any good for.
Seems like they want to promote their stupid mobile app. No, I won't install software for something on a phone that can be done in a browser on a desktop PC or Notebook more comfortably.
Also most discounts are not even cheaper than the same product from other sellers which don't participate in 11.11.

>not availing yourself of a useful tool because of muh botnet
Prices in general are lower on the app. Fill up your cart in a browser on your desktop, then open up the app and check the cart price in there.

Any wishlists for dank 11/11 sale to share?

What are you buying anons?
I'll get a bunch of laser cut metal models, but I don't know what else to get

I'm looking for a good-tier media / android tv box

Is this a good choice?
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-H96-Pro-3GB-16GB-Android-TV-Box-Amlogic-S912-Octa-Core-Android-6-0-OS/32753306155.html

Description states:
Hdmi 2.0
4k @ 60 Hz / 60 fps
H265 hevc
high dynamic range (HDR)

seems like good chinkshit, yeh?

imgur.com/a/JvrGt

Sure, but you won't notice all that much difference between it and a $30 quad-core S905 1/8

>it's another sale day with no need for anything and no ideas episode

fuck

How much more expensive is the Redmi note 4 pro compared to the rmn3p?

There is no RN4P.

>mediakek
it's shit.

Generally how many days does it take to receive a small epacket from Shenzhen china to the eastern side of the US (Florida)?

So if i willingly am going to expose myself to the BM-800 meme what should i purchase? I have my eyes on these three, is there anything else i need? This will be my first microphone that isn't attached to a headset.

aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke-with/32408017858.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=114d750a-8f64-40f6-91e7-5a21c9b4505d

aliexpress.com/item/Extendable-Recording-Microphone-Holder-Suspension-Boom-Scissor-Arm-Stand-Holder-with-Microphone-Clip-Table-Mounting-Clamp/32636706418.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=114d750a-8f64-40f6-91e7-5a21c9b4505d

aliexpress.com/item/Double-Layer-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Wind-Screen-Pop-Filter-Swivel-Mount-Mask-Shied-For-Speaking-Recording/32699514183.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=7c027239-50eb-4bec-8b3e-c6f57d0cf922

xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-pro.html

?

So when you've got options on an item and it only gives one 11/11 price, is that for all options or what?

aliexpress.com/item/197pcs-Pirate-Ship-Building-Blocks-Sailor-Captain-Pirate-Minifigures-Enlighten-Toys-For-Children-Compatible-Legoelieds-Pirates/32700829383.html

About to buy chinklego for my nephew

phantom power

what kind of degenerate list is this I'm no edgy homosexual

>xiaomidevice
>When it is in stock, we will release it on our website and email you at the first time.
This page has been like that for 6 months now. it's just speculation and that store is not official, the name is misleading.

>forgetting phantom power

Its like these threads write themselves

Is there a /csg/ approved one?
I'm reading up on it right now, i just don't know which one to get.

>I'm no edgy homosexual
but it's 2016

people are going to tell you just get a cheap phantom power
If you're really serious about audio and want to see how deep the memehole goes get a proper audio interface

I was kinda thinking that this would be a good starting point to learn with, i will get proper equipment in the future but i have an easier time learning about stuff if i can physically examine it rather than reading about it.

I want to buy a 50cm led usb tape, but
> Power Consumption (W/m): 2.88W/m
Does it seriously use hourly more power than my computer?

There's plenty of sub $10 earbud that sounds as good, if not better than this meme. Monk just happen the one who lucky enough to get the spotlight

this get a good audio interface
scarlett is a pretty solid option if you are now getting into it

youtube.com/watch?v=6ivuYee6KAw

>If you're really serious about audio and want to see how deep the memehole goes and you're a hyper-autist

fixd

yes if your computer is raspberry pi

this

I think /csg/ should go back to the golden days of exploring and testing previously undiscovered memes

Ok thanks. I think I'll wait for the new oneplus announcement on the 15th instead.

Yes, if they're in any way bright.

If you're gonna go Focusrite at least get a 2i2 for the headphone dial

Scarlett is a great recommendation

youtube.com/watch?v=C9VPm-cl_5o

CHINESE USB LED STRIP
2.88 Watts / MINUTE * 60 = 172.8 Watts / HOUR
Non-gaming PC
90 watts / HOUR

Has 11:11 started already ? It's already november 11 in China.

convince me not to buy it

ebay.com/itm/Nokia-N-Series-N95-8GB-Unlocked-Black-Smartphone-WIFI-GPS-5MP-Free-Shipping-/281621881856?hash=item4191f8e400:g:KjAAAOSwrklU-yZ0

its a 2.88w/meter

>watts per minute/hour
>joules per second per minute

Is this actually a way to measure something? I'm not an expert but it sounds weird

What the fuck is a meter??!!! That's not even a time measure, fucking chinks

But it's a bit too expensive for me right now... That's why i want to buy cheap chink shit

>w/METER
What kind of measure is this?

This kind of shit is usually a refurbished phone with chink sparepart with questionable quality control. If you're lucky enough, maybe it can last two and half weeks before it stopped working completely. If you're looking for a way to throw away your money, might as well donate it to KKK instead of chinks

someone asked about my night vision system, here's what I can get in absolutely pitch dark

It's power consumption per strip meter, not per minute.

if you gave 1 meter of led strip it draws 2.88w is it that hard to understand ?

You should purchase a $1 lapel mic instead

Are the piston hybrids a worthy upgrade from the piston 3's if I want to experiment with v shaped sound signatures? I usually use balanced earbuds, so it's either this, or getting both the rock zircons and Kz ates for sale on AliExpress for the same price

well then a cheap phantom power is probably best for your budget
just keep in mind that you're going to pay $30-40 for something with the sole purpose of powering a mic and decide if thats worth it to you

Electricity draw is measured Watts/Time not fucking meters, meters aren't even a real measure

FUCKING CHINKS

It's not an actual measurement just a stupid rate for consumption the real measurement would be kWh's

>Watts/Time
A Watt is already Energy divided by Time you fucking retard

or a decent mic that doesnt need phantom power. i'm surprised the sf-666 and sf-920 aren't recommended more and people instead shill the BM-800 to people who just want a decent mic without all the autist trappings

youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A

youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw

Well, there are definitely no lights on mine. At least nothing is lighting up.
I guess I'll write to Gearbest.

get all 3 bro
life isn't about playing it safe man

not happening now the discord children have taken over
They only get $10/month pocket money and cant afford to risk it on anything that isnt the same old tried anad tested shit

this
at most you can give the ones you don't like to family as a christmas gift or something
that and chink headphones usually dont last that long anyway so its good to have a replacement

Wattage is already in time, ha ha, like what is wrong with you my man? Watt/minute would be like, accelerating electricity.

i have a lot of untested memes coming in about 4-6 weeks
bless china post

Mi hybrid is more like dark rather than V-shape. Contrary to popular belief, Hybrid bass is actually more nigger-ish than zircon and people who came from piston 3 mostly ends up disappointed by hybrid.

Xiaomi has new BT earphones and they look uncomfortable as fuck.

I'm the MIC for a room with a guinea pig and loud TV user.

I was looking for a mic that doesn't pick anything from 2 meters away.
My cheap mic was actually the best. Or even mobile phone mic was better.
[spoiler]I'm actually building a soundproof wall behind my PC screen for my teamspeak chats.

I feel cheated somehow.

Watt-hours are a measurement of energy, describing the total amount of electricity used over time. Watt-hours are a combination of how fast the electricity is used (watts) and the length of time it is used (hours). For example, a 15-watt light bulb, which draws 15 watts at any one moment, uses 15 watt-hours of electricity in the course of one hour.

Which is Wt not W/t

Noob question:

Right now I've just saved away the urls to all chinkshit I'll order tomorrow in a text file,
but is it possible to 'build up' my shopping cart on aliexpress prior to the sale?

Can I create a cart today and come back tomorrow and complete the purchase?

Please respond...

Use your wishlist

plz share your text file

Is this webcam any good?
www.aliexpress.com/item/cam/32541121794.html

And also is there any difference between cheap usb adapters and is it worth paying for an additional antenna or is it a placebo?
www.aliexpress.com/item/wifi-antenna/32323658353.html

www.aliexpress.com/item/wifi/32634605464.html

I'm looking to buy some cheap yet legit mirco sd cards, where should I get those at?

How do I prepare for singles day? Can I get unique coupons now?

muh sharks

this, I have no idea what to do.
already looked up yotaphone 2 and Miband 2
500€ euros to use from election bet, but I may buy rx-470 on black friday.

Look at that packaging and the seller page. If you think anyone is memeing harder than that while also providing quality, non-typical memes, let's see them.

So this is what i plan on buying. All this should allow me to run the microphone on my pc right? Is there anything i should exchange for something better in a close price range?

bm 800 for $30? Aren't they usually half that?

SJWCAM SJ5000X Action Camera Available From Tomtop.com For $113.99

gizmochina.com/2016/11/10/sjcam-sj5000x-action-camera-available-tomtop-com-113-99/

Oldskool Lego knockoff. Nice

$50 + $30 for the BM to work, you mayaswell get a blue yeti or snowball.

This one's $11 on 11.11
s.aliexpress.com/eqUJ3Ija