Why aren't you using GNU/Linux user?

Why aren't you using GNU/Linux user?

But I am

Everybuddy on Sup Forums uses gnu+linux.
>shills are just unwelcome visitors.

wow how many times did you post it?

You're spending your whole life posting this image, thinking you are better than everyone else who's not using your "Superior OS". We don't care. All Sup Forums doesn't care of your animu enhanced macOS.

Why I'm not using Linux? Because I don't really like Unix. Still prefer NT.

Because there's always something that doesn't work on every distro I try

I am

Although UbuntuMate is shit
I need to move to something a little more uniform

sometimes i wonder if you are trying to get mods to ban desktop threads by this user

There's no reason to use it unless you're a programmer loser nerd.

Gnu's not unix.

But still an Unix-Like OS:

>tfw running gentoo since Sup Forums meme'd me into it in 2012

Fell HARD for the gentoo meme.

Install gentoo

Why woud anyone use a Linux desktop for anything other than programming or entertainment? Not everyone programs so stop trying to convince people to fall for the meme

but i'm running Trisquel GNU/Linux on my libreboot X200

they are already banned, just a few select spergs really want to post it here still

Fucking pleb, I've been running it since 2004. I can't even remember how I came across it now, but I can vividly remember the look of my first DE, good ol' KDE.

Sometimes I need to Paejet legacy C# code and the easiest way to deal with it is VS on Windows.

The same install? I've switched distros dozens of times before just using Fedora.

because muh vidya
otherwise I would

Because I don't like how it looks. Simple as that.
>but muh rice
I've tested every DE with countless themes and it still looks like ass. Free as in "nerds can't into design at all".

I'll stay with Windows 7.

I am, and it's comfy

I wish. I haven't had the same hardware all this time, though.

Relevant work programs.
Corell painter, photoshop(Quixel), Zbrush etc.
Seriously would love to switch.

i want to play my weeb games and those can only run good on windows
also why should i get something that i dont need im fine with windows

Try KDE, has lot's of nice themes/animations that are comparable to windows and OSX.

Been using Kubuntu for a few months and it's my favorite out of all the distros I've tried.

If you care about your privacy and customizability of your system then Linux is the way to go. And if you wanna play games just dual boot when you wanna play a game into Windows.

I switched away from Windows 10 once they started downloading candy crush saga and shit like that without asking me. Even when I removed it, it would come back.

>dat image

I'll tell you a secret: Those who use windows do not care about their privacy.

That imagine only depicts what you think it's reality but its false.

>not KDE Neon
kys

Not him but is it worth it? It's practically the same thing from what I've read and I don't like that the implications of a DE having it's own "official distro"

never had those kind of problems
also i dont get the automatic update meme for win 10

What does KDE Neon do that Kubuntu doesn't do?

As far as I can see it's just packaging community made applications. Sounds like bloatware I don't need.

Are you saying you don't get auto updates or you don't get the problem with auto updating?

no autoupdates here
still comfy

I don't get it either, I was just shitposting because sometimes it legitimately is the best way to start an interesting conversation.

Neon really does seem fucking pointless.

Maybe I'm just retarded and haven't found a way to disable it. It's annoying though.

But yeah, there's not much a reason to switch if you don't have a problem with being spied on honestly.

Sup Forums calls you hitler if you don't switch but honestly if it works for you it's fine.

because I want to play games like gta5

well i would try to use a linux distro if i ever buy a laptop
[spoiler]its wont be archlinux because im not a faggot[/spoiler]

I use it on my SBC. I like other operating systems for other things

but I am.
Linux Mint atm but will probably switch next year because I heard Mint leader is retarded and Mint is Franken-Debian.
Basically it's a steaming pile of shit afaik

Cooler name that Kubuntu, at least.

The only good thing to come out of Mint is Cinnamon and fortunately it's not like other distro specific DEs that run like shit on anything else.

Linux is kill due to systemd. Nuff said.

Gnome is shit. KDE is broken. Xfce has no future (no wayland). i3/openbox and awesome is for ricer faggots. X is terrible in general. Wayland is still unstable at times.

m-muh games

But I am

Because Windows is better.

>debian
>arch

wait a minute user, those work on WINE (the famous software to run .exe programs on linux)

low_quality_bait.jpeg