Trigger Sup Forums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

auth.ptt.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gollum get ye gone!

Trump doesn't care about the travel distance on his keyboard, the price to performance or the ports, he only wants a laptop to shitpost on twitter with

>"Check out my new PC, user!"

He tweets from an Android

The Macbook was for the reddit AMA

>still has ports
>new

I don't get it. Lots of people's main PC is their laptop.

Triggered

Fuck off, you anti-semite.

Pick on him for being tech illiterate all you want but you can't deny he played social media and Sup Forums like a fucking fiddle

m-my neck is slightly forward
fuck
what do i do?

Trolling aside, the truth is that in Windows you can get started right away. All your programs are in the start menu. You press the windows logo on your keyboard, type some program and hit enter. You open an icon from your desktop and it opens in the associated editor/viewer. You can open the explorer and browse your files. You can open the configuration panel and change your settings; delete software, change hardware drivers et cetera.

In Linux, you don't have all that. You have a terminal which is very daunting, inexpressive and it has a steep learning curve; even advanced Linux users don't know half the commands of their system! You don't have a fluent understanding of the directory structure. You don't know when your kernel will panic or which packages/dependencies you are missing. It's just a very uncertain system which needs a LOT of configuring and getting used to before you can do day-to-day tasks like browsing the internet or word processing.

I choose Windows as my main operating system which means I don't have to remember commands or in which directory (/etc? /mnt?) stuff goes. I install programs with installers directly accessible from the internet and they do all the work for me. I don't have to run a few commands and have to Google what software has which package name.

I am stable, fast yet advanced, innovative and highly configurable. I'm a Windows user.

And then i start up something like SQL Server Management Studio and realize there is windows domains in there and that microsoft can't follow standards even on how to write a fucking URL.

Then i go cry myself to sleep because im forced to work in this environment by corporate management.

Exercise that shit

Shit this must be some old pasta. Most mainstream distros don't just sit you down with a terminal and have you go on your way.

I don't speak horkty borkty what the fuck does that sau

Excerpt from Mein Kampf that basically says we need to exterminate the lower class or some bull shit.

This message is the same in all lang.

>be billionaire with fuck loads of money from Real Estate
>surprised he doesn't give a shit about computers and gets expensive Macs just so he can shitpost on twitter

Spend the rest of your days as an isolated, and cynical highschool student who can't stop narrating and reflecting on everything that happens.

Be sad. Use your depressive behavior and insecurities to push those who care about you away.

Alright I already did that. What now?

>push those who care about you away.
user ur hitting the /feels/ too hard

Now that's what triggers us

Because I'm sure many can relate

Uh we all did that nigger

>use your depressive behavior and insecurities to push those who care about you away
What about those of us that just didn't care about the "muh high school experience" meme?

HAHAHAHAHHA

it definitely looks like someone put it in front of him and he's not used to using one

i guess he won't ever need to be either

i knew i keep good posture for some reason other than doing it right

trump did a reddit AMA, thats what macs are for.

> trump is a macfag
> trump is a redditor
which is worse?

being a sissy Sup Forums virgin

>he won't ever need to be
this. what do you people think a president does that has him in front of a computer for more than 15 minutes a day? he has a whole fucking staff to triage the emails, faxes, phone calls, and other communiques he gets.

after everything that happened with clinton they might insist that he be kept in the dark about all IT shit just to assure that he has plausible deniability.

Just leaving this here.

he's going to do the same to all his election promises don't worry

like he even remembers 10% of the things he says lol

>open mouth
>move head forward
>thrust it back
>and then forward
>back and forth repeatedly

>Boycott Apple products
>Boycott Apple products
>Boycott Apple products

Hot damn. Trump is OUR GUY. He always was.

Not yet. Trump probably uses stock Ubuntu.

Kek

that's the point, big boy, did you think user thought he could glean knowledge of the essence of the other user's soul from a one sentence post about forward head posture?

That's some impressive water cooling.

>you will never be this satisfied listening to a fellow audiophile's setup

lmao how did i just fall for that

I picked up a refurbished Macbook Air after seeing the joke that was the MacBook Pro refresh. I haven't used an apple product since like OS 8 in 4th grade.

I actually really like it. Screen isn't all that but its better than I expected and certainly better than my previous laptop. I love how solid the thing is. Its small but it just feels nice and solid.

Of course there is no raw power here but its all gravy unless you try to run games or do work besides office stuff.

I miss my right click though.

Easy.

is this the new desktop thread?

>Screen isn't all that but its better than I expected

this level of delusion

should have saved your money and got a refurb 2015 13" rmbp

because you want to give me the succ

oh god

Selber Sau!

Pretty much this.

I have pic related and my main PC is a 2015 rMBP.

breh

>that shitty font rendering
lmao

Awooo

>TempleOS
>top kek

>one hand under desk

and a hunt-n-pecker by the looks.

I just upgraded to a 15" rMBP from a 13" Air, the Air screen is shit outside it being 16:10

>owning a toddlerbook

>being poor

auth.ptt.gov/

fuck

Should I be triggered he is using an Apple product?

Are those blue cables XLR?

I thought this wasn't Sup Forums

BSD is ok I guess

fuckk

>DirectSound
Deprecated and emulated on top of WASAPI. The real Windows audio stack is a clusterfuck of old and new libraries and kernel interfaces, most of which are deprecated or semi-deprecated.

Yeah, and what about ASIO?
This image is dumb. HAL, ESD and aRTS haven't been used in years, and there's no JACK.

AMD IS BETTER THAN NVIDIA IN PERFORMANCE

Jokes on you no one cared

lewd~

>trigger Sup Forums
Don't buy second hand thinkpads, they smell like cum.

>Going through the trouble to animate a popular posture infographic into this.
>Not taking the two minutes to clone tool out the watermark.

I can admit that I'm decently triggered.

But that's macbooks.

You mean like every politician ever?

Or as in Obamalama delivered on his promises?

*gay anime posts*

It says you need to vote Petry 2017 to make Germany great again

>triggered

Haha, not me

>narrating
Fuck, I've been doing this with my animes recently.

Why don't we know what phone he uses now?
Last time he had the Galaxy S3 or S4.

So Linux has more detailed diagrams than windows? that's nice.

FUCK Linux, fuck open source, fuck Torvalds and Stallman and Shuttleworth.

I choose to use Windows, as do a lot of people, but apparently freedom only counts if you're on the side that supports Linux and open source. I don't support it. I don't capitalize the first letters of "open source" like these Linux fags do, sort of the way religious people capitalize the words "him" or "he" when referring to their deity of choice.

Suck a dick, Linux. A computer is a means to an end, namely making $$$. I can't make any money using Linux, so it can eat my stool.

A macfag wouldn't refer to his computer as a "PC". If anything, he will make fun of "PC" users.

This is puzzling to me. I've never had a mac computer, and I'm ESL, but I am aware that there was indeed an era where there was a huge difference between architectures (IBM PC/Macintosh). But nowadays? Hell, the difference is only the OS.

Is this a left-over saying from the old days that macfags still use because of attachment or something?

This is wρ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚ερ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚

the difference nowadays*

he doesn't care about computers, probably has no requirements to its capabilities besides the very basic and has money
he's exactly the kind of person who should buy a mac
he's exactly the kind of person who doesn't have any business on Sup Forums

I respect that his hand oils have tarnished the macbook finish though, a sign of loving your machine is having the finish wear off.

i know it's pasta but i sort of agree
i dont see why people want everyone to use linux, it's not for everyone
i use only linux, i don't have a single computer with windows, and it really wouldn't be suited for consumers unless someone developed a shitty front end for it that's dumbed down like other consumer products, i.e. android

windows is good at exactly what its meant for, being easy to use for people who don't give a shit, don't know anything about computers and just want to get the job done

>I'll never come in contact with Trump's hand oils.
Well, fuck.

>He doesn't use ALSA
>He uses a bloated botnet sound server

Macbook keyboards will start to shine up after a couple months--it doesn't take much to tarnish a macbook.

DON'T DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS!

so umm I'm a hacktivist... just 3D printing myself a gun... I'm not a hipster btw...